Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. (1291 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by ZeroShenanigan(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
My girlfriend of about 3 to 4 years from my University, we have both finished with our NYSC. I am enduring life with a teaching job in Ilorin and a barbers shop own by a friend I stay after school closing everyday because i am a very good barber, just because cost of living here is affordable unlike Lagos, especially accommodation. I don't want to stay with mum and my two stubborn younger brother any longer in our Lagos apartment. I want to be back in Lagos only when I have a good job there or an apartment of my own and that's what I am saving for; and of course i'm searching for jobs online in Lagos. She insist I come back to Lagos just so her family can see me often for reassurance of our relationship and plan for the next agenda in our life. She cannot stay here, because she prefer to be closer to her family, couple with the fact that she is helping her mum with a small family business. With the little i am earning here i can start a family with a diligent woman, i am the only one who is above 30 and yet to get married in my place of work. She insist I come now and leave everything behind to start all over again. I was in Lagos immediately after my NYSC in 2015 searching for any lucrative job but non come my way, till i come back to Ilorin where I went to school. I believe, I can find some advise here, Pls can I get some morals, encouragement, words from past experience to help me out?.
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Will she and her family fend for you when you abandon the little you have in Ilorin just to be around her?. Think man!. She's a woman...she has a choice to wait while you put things in order or fùck off. tomorrow now if you can't meet some of her needs you may be dumped for a yahoo boy.

Stay on what you have while you wait for possible good openings.

9 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by Oyiboman69: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Statistics shows that females is quicker to get married than their male counterparts in the same age level.while the male is still struggling to meet up,the females must have met the man who is able and ready to marry them.
My guy,there is absolutely nothing you can do to at this point to keep her down. She's is desperate to settle down and it is obvious you are not ready for now,you are not the first and definitely won't be the last to encounter such situation.
When you are ready willing to settle down,i believe you'll find another which belongs to someone who is not yet ready,t that's the way it works,dont stress yourself,hustle hard.my pence.

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
If you go back to Lagos will she be able to provide the following? *Accommodation *Feeding *All the basic things you need as man. if no then don't consider moving back to Lagos.
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by smulti(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
all I see here is one lazy guy who is planning to just sit down and be fed by a lady
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by youcanmakeit: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Don't quite your job for God sake, unless she has a better job for you

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by bitchcrafts: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Make your woman understand you brother. If she won't, let her go. People are stupid.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by emeijeh(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
smulti:
all I see here is one lazy guy who is planning to just sit down and be fed by a lady

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by iyketex007: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Well I think you should pay her family a visit in lagos and talk things through with them, explain to them why relocating back to lagos is a problem for you.
And if they promise to fix you up with something then fine cos the way i see it your girl isn't getting any younger which of cos should be a source of worry and concern to her family, So it's only normal for her family to know your plans for their daughter and the future so as to know if to start entertaining other suitors.
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:
Will she and her family fend for you when you abandon the little you have in Ilorin just to be around her?. Think man!. She's a woman...she has a choice to wait while you put things in order or fùck off. tomorrow now if you can't meet some of her needs you may be dumped for a yahoo boy.

seconded!!!
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by Learnstuffs: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Set your goals straight man. Don't allow emotions to govern you
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by Gentle034(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
kimbraa:

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by habsydiamond(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
She want u to be jobless abi.....she loves u.. but she can't be placing own interest above Ur own...if u go to her family in employed, e no make sense oo. Let her understand everything...concerning the job continue cos half bread is better than nothing.....if she break up with u ....there is always a better girl out there...don't let a babe pour u into joblessness ooo

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by Macgreat(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2017
LoL. . . some girls can be very selfish.

Guy, don't be foolish.

Foolishness is stepping out of your plans to follow woman.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 14, 2017
emeijeh:

grin grin whooza
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by MhizzAJ(f): 2:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Since you have something doing in your present location...I think it's best you remain there for now pending when you get a good job in Lagos

She's telling you to come to Lagos like she will provide a job for you

Her major concern right now is to get married and please her family

There is every possibility that she might still leave you if you can't take care of her and her family will still complain that you are not doing enough

Stop putting unnecessary pressure on yourself...You are the only one who is 30 and yet to get married in your place of work and so...Na competition

4 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by ZeroShenanigan(m): 5:12am On Dec 14, 2017
iyketex007:
Well I think you should pay her family a visit in lagos and talk things through with them, explain to them why relocating back to lagos is a problem for you.
And if they promise to fix you up with something then fine cos the way i see it your girl isn't getting any younger which of cos should be a source of worry and concern to her family, So it's only normal for her family to know your plans for their daughter and the future so as to know if to start entertaining other suitors.
I do visit her family once in a while, she do come over too to spend one or two days with me. I'm planning a visit for this Yuletide period but she is saying, I will not go back to Ilorin again if I come for this visit. I'm worried because I don't want the accused finger to be pointed at me when the relationship end, because I have met some of her immediate family although not formally. We love each other equally I think, but as a guy i'm willing to let go if she can't wait any longer. I don't think I can stop everything I'm doing here without a better plan and very good offer.
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by ZeroShenanigan(m): 5:23am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Since you have something doing in your present location...I think it's best you remain there for now pending when you get a good job in Lagos

She's telling you to come to Lagos like she will provide a job for you

Her major concern right now is to get married and please her family

There is every possibility that she might still leave you if you can't take care of her and her family will still complain that you are not doing enough

Stop putting unnecessary pressure on yourself...You are the only one who is 30 and yet to get married in your place of work and so...Na competition

I'm glad this is coming from a lady, I prefer holding on to what is obtainable presently, that's the little I'm earning now. I'm speaking up because I want to be sure I'm making the right move. Thanks.
Re: She Want Me To Quit My Little Job For Our Relationship. by Olalan(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2017
I would advice you hold on to the job you have presently, make your spouse see reasons why you cant afford to be jobless in this period, except they have made a job available in Lagos don't go. Relationships aren't really cool in the absence of money.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Believe Betting Is Doing More Harm Than Good / I Weep For The Female Specie Of This Generation. / A Cry Of A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.