Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' (45178 Views)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gentle2015:

Not to demonstrate magic powers that was a clear suicide. Be very careful of what you post... How did you get that video? You might end up in jail with your caption

lol
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Tsam1959(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
All issues on N-power 2017 registration has been resolved by the technical team and the call center numbers are now on ...You can kindly re-apply now
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by cricifixo: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This type of man has not even bought one Hollandis for his mother.

Yeye

Even if his wife's abunna is made of gold she does not worth this.
do you him? Is he from your village? Is it not his mother abi na ur mama?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by OlaMiki: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
that's kool. Buh really what does he do for a living ? !!!! just curious , Evans in d mind
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by OlaMiki: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
You brother Evans does far better and more tongue tongue tongue Na una way, money worshiping Yeast/ Ipod main feature
wacoj:
Yet one afonja killed his wife in Ogun state just because of 3k food allowance.
This world is wicked! Poverty is a crim will I never commit!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by donqx: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
good
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by diva90: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lucky woman
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by scobyy2007: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
superlanny:
Cool stuff, correct man, but that doesn't mean she won't lick the tip of another joystick in the future.

This is an example of a senseless and demoralising comment.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ahhhhh
IpobExposed:
I can never surprise my wife like this except my mom is dead.
I love my mom than anything else.

in other new man jumps from MTN mass to confirm his magic powers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG88zM9P7j8
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
when i never even get 1k for account, may God help help us oh
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by goldedprince: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
police go dey look am like kidnaper
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by TinaAnita(f): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
What does he do for a living? EFCC/DSS should watch out for him.. There are loads of Evans out there
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by luwabrooklyn(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
dopemama:
This is beautiful... I love good things... May God bless my husband enough to surprise me too
hian abi make God bless you to surprise him
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by judgedredd22(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
superlanny:
Cool stuff, correct man, but that doesn't mean she won't lick the tip of another joystick in the future.

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by jrusky(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
O yea nice one that is good gift better than battering.

Wait a minute I hope we are not to be going hearing this dude is kidnapper or Yahoo boy or one of the garbage that need to be mop off street soon?
as loaded guy they are looking nice.

HHmmm.... where is that pooh ex davido baby mama who said broke guy annoys her come and see the type of guy you are looking for we have them plenty in the country whom we can not point out their geniue sorce of income but always on social media to show off and end like Evan.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by ioreth69(f): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Man wey sabi!!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Incrizz(f): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Don't let guys on Nairaland with negative vibes corrupt ya...

You can be capable enough to buy for mum and wifey.

Now, renounce the curse you just laid on yourself, for, Scripture says a good wife (not momma) brings favour from the LORD. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
How this act of love incited tribalism is just beyond me . This nonsense is so immature abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by wtfcoded: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is she from China?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by tlops(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
where is my whistle shocked? what does he do?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by andyanders: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Maybe they should check out if he has contact with the Evans the kidn///....
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Chivasex: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
every one is saying nice, when what you should be asking is what does he do for a living; because sooner or later they will say he is another evans the notorious kidnapper.
God help Nigeria
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by iukpe: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Flex jor! Evans is now in custody.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by erico2k2(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
ebusfav:
Talk about one of those romantic moments, and here's one!!! A Nigerian man reportedly surprised his beautiful  girlfriend with N15million Benz just to say 'thank you' and 'I love you'.

Here's what aaaawwwhh, who reported the story wrote;

"so we got a call from @jahs_own wanting to put a smile on wifey's face.
Imagine you waking up and you have absolutely no idea what the day got for you...... *clears throat* so you are just sitting on your own jejely and a Benz GLK 350 comes knocking with a ROYAL HUG....... there was absolutely 'NO OCCASION' just a way of saying 'thank you' and 'I love you'

Ladies and Gentlemen, Nigerian men are the MOST romantic men alive, if your man is not like @Jahs_own then you MIGHT just be in the wrong relationship #lol or if he is not romantic, just give him our contact......... I salute all 'Yoruba Angle's' out there making efforts to put a smile on your loved ones faces, we pray money will never finish in your hands in Jesus name Love is such a powerful weapon, that we only pray we find our soul mates, I pray we marry the right person in Jesus name, the one that would love you more than you can imagine, the one that would always be giving you a ROYAL HUG

A big thank you sir for trusting Royal Hugs, WOW!!! Amazing how people trust Royal Hugs with huge amount of £££££££ we don't take it for granted at all, it can only get better

#aaaawwwhh#hallelujahchallenge #royalhugs #benz#glk #glk350 #luxurysurprises #luxurycar#romatic #love #dior #diorjadore #roses#bestgiftever #bestgift #surprisecar #lagos#lagossurprise #besthusband #dinner#lover #teddy #ballons #ccnafrica#romaticnigerianmen #cnnnigeria#nigeriansarethebest #freshflowers"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/man-surprises-girlfriend-n15million-benz-just-say-thank-love.html

Lalasticlala
But it is his wife nah?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by erico2k2(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chivasex:
every one is saying nice, when what you should be asking is what does he do for a living; because sooner or later they will say he is another evans the notorious kidnapper.
God help Nigeria
mayB he is based abroad and works hard?
we should always take the positive out of any situation unless proven otherwise.
This is like £33k or $ 35k, so E never reach kidnap level, some people spend £100k plus for thier wives, nobody shout.
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Burgerlomo: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
That's nice. More blessings
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by gagadey(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
ebusfav:
Talk about one of those romantic moments, and here's one!!! A Nigerian man reportedly surprised his beautiful  girlfriend with N15million Benz just to say 'thank you' and 'I love you'.

Here's what aaaawwwhh, who reported the story wrote;

"so we got a call from @jahs_own wanting to put a smile on wifey's face.
Imagine you waking up and you have absolutely no idea what the day got for you...... *clears throat* so you are just sitting on your own jejely and a Benz GLK 350 comes knocking with a ROYAL HUG....... there was absolutely 'NO OCCASION' just a way of saying 'thank you' and 'I love you'

Ladies and Gentlemen, Nigerian men are the MOST romantic men alive, if your man is not like @Jahs_own then you MIGHT just be in the wrong relationship #lol or if he is not romantic, just give him our contact......... I salute all 'Yoruba Angle's' out there making efforts to put a smile on your loved ones faces, we pray money will never finish in your hands in Jesus name Love is such a powerful weapon, that we only pray we find our soul mates, I pray we marry the right person in Jesus name, the one that would love you more than you can imagine, the one that would always be giving you a ROYAL HUG

A big thank you sir for trusting Royal Hugs, WOW!!! Amazing how people trust Royal Hugs with huge amount of £££££££ we don't take it for granted at all, it can only get better

#aaaawwwhh#hallelujahchallenge #royalhugs #benz#glk #glk350 #luxurysurprises #luxurycar#romatic #love #dior #diorjadore #roses#bestgiftever #bestgift #surprisecar #lagos#lagossurprise #besthusband #dinner#lover #teddy #ballons #ccnafrica#romaticnigerianmen #cnnnigeria#nigeriansarethebest #freshflowers"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/man-surprises-girlfriend-n15million-benz-just-say-thank-love.html

Lalasticlala

In dis country,wen u c someone as young as this spending this much,u jes have to ask urself...
Wot does he do for a living??
For him to spend 15m on a car,obviously he has more than that..buh look at.gim...so young.work genuine wrk wil he do to gt that kind of.money at his age?
The nxt tin nw police wee arrest him like Evans,nd na stee una go curse am.

Na wah
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rmxr:
It can only be a Yoruba man lol. "Dem dem" men from the other side are stingy af. grin cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-H27Ic6duAuE/Vqe20vWpcmI/AAAAAAAANes/bTR6ZO3ylV8/s1600/YORUBA%2B3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://adebayoadegbite.files./2015/07/wpid-wp-1436259636919.jpeg[/img]

Abeg abeg,make we stop all these yourba this....igbo that...does it make a difference? of what importance is this?will it add value and years to your life or maybe on the judgement day,you will be judge based on your tribe....abeg ,am very sure this guy doesn't even know or send you,keep carrying your tribe for head,na your saviour.....if na dem dem,so what?
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by airminem(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
This man alleged means of income could be linked to maybe Mmm, twin""kas ponzi scheme, even maybe linked to Evans!

You are there!
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Prettyenit18(f): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Did he survive the jump
IpobExposed:

Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by Chukazu: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Village mentality... Your mother is the property of your father, your wife is your property
Re: Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' by joenor(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
He's having, just to have spent such an amount for a car to say THANK YOU so he never dey tell he wife thank you before... this was the best way... Na wah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) / Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many / Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.