Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online (1093 Views)

Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online by JNBoss: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
This photo of a father taking his three daughters out on a father - daughter day breaks the internet.

See Reactions

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/this-lovely-photo-of-father-and-his.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 roctation farano

Re: This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online by awonwerey: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
The first baby . Doing thumbs up for the camera's grin
Re: This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online by brighttech95(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
The guy tire. grin
Re: This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online by WizAkzy: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just negodu beautiful babies
Re: This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online by mamatayour(f): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Beautiful kiss
Re: This Lovely Photo Of Father And His Triplet Daughters Trends Online by Fkforyou(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm not moved... undecided

But the babies are cute though..!!!

I can't wait to have my own kid.... cool

Shout to my unborn kids, I am 100% sure you are going to be awesome like Daddy and Mummy... cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? / Lady Rubs Her Boyfriend’s Sperm On Her Face, See Why (photos) / MY VAG!NA SURVIVED! But My Thighs Got Scorched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.