Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) (35979 Views)

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / Osinbajo Trends On Social Media After Giving This Advice To Biafrans (video) / Abia Unrest: See What A Nigerian Soldier From Nsukka Posted On Facebook(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Akissani: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
hammer6:
Kogi and Benue are related to Igbo.

That is how it is suppose to be my brother.
u beta stop including Benue in ur visionless biafra

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Chookmasteriyke: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
nabiz:
how can we get the guy account number to contrubute money for him to live this country
ok
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by hammer6: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Akissani:
u beta stop including Benue in ur visionless biafra

YORUBA MAN, WHERE DID I MENTION BIAFRA IN MY POST?

WAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE? IS IT A MENTAL DISEASE OR JUST CURSE?

THIS ATTACHE BY FORCE NA DIE.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by emu22(m): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.

There's abraka market in asaba.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Akissani: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
hammer6:

YORUBA MAN, WHERE DID I MENTION BIAFRA IN MY POST?

WAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE? IS IT A MENTAL DISEASE OR JUST CURSE?

THIS ATTACHE BY FORCE NA DIE.
young man, explain to me how benue is related to igbo

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by emu22(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
tutudesz:
He is lying! You can't mistake Abraka for Asaba how?

lolz'abraka market is in asaba'he is probably talking about that area in asaba.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by bencarson007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.

Hey bro, the very first place you will reach when entering Asaba from Onitsha is called Abraka. It is a market filled with mainly northerners. Livestock amongst other things are sold there.Also marcopolo buses to and from the North park there mainly at night. And this place is different from the university town called Abraka. That one is close to warri.
So the soldier is right

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by hammer6: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Akissani:
young man, explain to me how benue is related to igbo

hahahahaha! Is dat ur own problem?

Just becos u hate Igbos, u think their are others that dont love erm?

Kogi and Benue are directly linked to the Igbos, we consider them our own.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by HiddenShadow: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugoelvis1:

He is not looking for any money to go back to his home town. He have been going around Onitsha markets, joints, eateries and popular spots with Same story for over two months now, leaving on people's sympathy. Donations he collected at one spot of Old motor spare parts market Obosi Onitsha at a single instance is more than enough to take him home. He is playing on our intelligence. Pure Constar

Pls, go and provide evidence of him begging in Onitsha since you do see him there
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Malawian(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Most of us dont even know of the Abraka inside Asaba. This reminds me of my University friend who grew up and still stays in Warri, but he has never see River Niger Head bridge in Asaba. He once ask to follow me to Onitsha to see the headbridge. Something that is inside the same State he grew up in.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:
I believe the guy 100%, we know the gambari-run Zoo army can do what he said and even more. If you doubt it ask Amnesty Int'l.

I don't trust that boy. I have a feeling he is lying about being in the army. He might be a barrack boy who knows a bit about Nigerian army formation.

There are lots of unnecessary and false alarms out there in the media to either scare or incite people.

I don't believe this boy's stories.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by talk2emma: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Without Biafra there will be no deference between an animal and a black person in Africa
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by hakeem4(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Staru1:

private is number 2 rank in the army.
1. Recruiter
2 Private
3. Lance corporal
4. corporal
5. sergeant
6. staff sergeant
7. warrant officer
8. master warrant
9. warrant of the army
thank you very much sir

2 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by HiddenShadow: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
akandi4u:
Two groups were fighting, You went to the place to stop fight and you opened fire on one side of the group and tried to protect the other resulted in killing the other opponent. Instead of shooting up in the air to detere the group. What else do you think will happen? How should your case be judged? It shows incompetence on you and your colleagues.

Did you watch the video with a clear or drunk mind

They killed one of his colleagues and they return fire

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
This guy came to our side with this same atire saying this same thing...your name has already been taken
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
gbosaa:

I don't trust that boy. I have a feeling he is lying about being in the army. He might be a barrack boy who knows a bit about Nigerian army formation.

There are lots of unnecessary and false alarms out there in the media to either scare or incite people.

I don't believe this boy's stories.

This same thing he said when he came to Nkpor, Anambra state..

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by chuksvoice: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
mytime24:
is well undecided

Hi Darling, why are u avoiding me? My hrt yearns for u in a dry and tasty land yet you refuse to ease my pangs and fill my hollowness.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
BiafranBornBoy:

This same thing he said when he came to Nkpor, Anambra state..

He is liar. I knew he was lying when he said he returned fire and 5 people were down...then his CO denied him...he was dismissed...just like that ??but can't return to 82 Div cos his life was in danger but he could make videos spewing rubbish?

If the NA didn't catch him first and desk with him first, I think he'll run into problem because he is greedy and stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by DonBobes(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
hilroy:
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.

U get time o, his loyalty is in doubt even his story self get k leg. Going against ur commander's order & u joined to also give command when u be become a big man too dum yum. I no even believe d story one bit.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by DonBobes(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
gbosaa:

He is liar. I knew he was lying when he said he returned fire and 5 people were down...then his CO denied him...he was dismissed...just like that ??but can't return to 82 Div cos his life was in danger but he could make videos spewing rubbish?

If the NA didn't catch him first and desk with him first, I think he'll run into problem because he is greedy and stupid.

U get time to believe d jabberwockies he just spewed out oc his mouth . Liars upandan

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Doublecheck: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dazih:

as u d tink lyk dis yr enemies no go kill u quick say AMEN.
Isee grin
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by DonBobes(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
This BIAFRAUDs are really frauds. Am sure he is going about to spread false stories to draw symphaty and collect money from his gullible minded BIAFRAUDs too. Shege.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by bola4dprec(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2017
ragiluhivo:
An ex-Private in the Nigerian military has alleged that he was dismissed from the military for protecting Biafra supporters from being attacked by Hausas during their meetings at Abraka in Asaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drlrh4BRwfk

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/video-soldier-allegedly-dismissed-protecting-biafrans/
I hope he was recruited into Nigeria Army and subscribe to Oath of allegiance to Nigeria not to Biafra I think?
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by olapluto(m): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2017
The propaganda and fake news factory will be busy as ever. It is a test of intelligence. Believe stories like this and you bracket yourself into the less intelligence bracket.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Duru1(m): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2017
hilroy:
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.

If such order is constitutional.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Agumbaa:

He gave his name towards the ending, and name of his captain, and also the commander who dismissed him, he also gave name of his hometown.
I hope you know what the line i struck out means?

A Nigerian soldier who's id nos "has been taken away". grin

IPOB try harder. In the east you can lie because all the intelligent people book wise have left the east to lagos, uk, iraq, pakistan

But when you bring your shit down here .. you gotta come correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Firs
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Duru1(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2017
WASMOG:
u sworn oath to defend the territorial and integrity of federal republic of Nigeria not to act against or to do ur wish u can wait for biafra republic to employ u bloody civilian

Only legal against external inversion. It also apply to defend the citizens of Nigeria. Those agitating for Biafra are still the citizens of Nigeria until Biafra is actualized.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2017
[quote

2 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Duru1(m): 12:51am On Jun 17, 2017
ademusiwa3r:

He went to join Biafra army and was sacked... because many of the people lack understanding.

82 division is Biafra army.. which fought the civil war

How could one join an army of a country when such country has been created? 82nd division, headquartered at Enugu, is a unit of Nigerian army.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 1:06am On Jun 17, 2017
[quote

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 17, 2017
It's either this guy has mental issues or he is a fraudster. The story has too many flaws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman / Canadian High Commissioner, Sailors Play Chess At Oshodi / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.