Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) (35974 Views)

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / Osinbajo Trends On Social Media After Giving This Advice To Biafrans (video) / Abia Unrest: See What A Nigerian Soldier From Nsukka Posted On Facebook(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by intruxive(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mujah1deen:
I don't believe his story. Who were the 5 Hausa ? Soldiers? He means there was a fire exchange between soldiers, 5 private Hausa died and no one reports the story about the clash , the dead Hausa , the dead Igbo private and the dead pregnant woman? Why not simply asking for money instead of heating the polity
Guy abeg you dey mind the deluded set of ppl, I said it a couple of days ago that we will now start seeing unsubstantiated post/reports about things done against IPOB in a bid to wipe up sentiments of their semi illiterate followers. Now its happening
They are use to faking things, everyone knows them now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by jumobi1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Angelben10:
there are 3 sides of the story HIS SIDE, THE ARMY SIDE and the Truth. let the truth prevail

Not necessarily if his side is the truth side.
Lol just felt like kinda disagreeing.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mujah1deen:
I don't believe his story. Who were the 5 Hausa ? Soldiers? He means there was a fire exchange between soldiers, 5 private Hausa died and no one reports the story about the clash , the dead Hausa , the dead Igbo private and the dead pregnant woman? Why not simply asking for money instead of heating the polity

Guy he said the Hausas shot his fellow soldier and another pregnant woman, which made them to return fire, and they killed 5 people in exchange of fire.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Sajio(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.
..... there's a place call Abraka in asaba...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by tutudesz: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
IMASTEX:

Who forms and coordinate the court martial? Are you aware he is just a private in the army?
You can't dismiss him without one! Ask any military personnel
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
intruxive:

Guy abeg you dey mind the deluded set of ppl, I said it a couple of days ago that we will now start seeing unsubstantiated post/reports about things done against IPOB in a bid to wipe up sentiments of their semi illiterate followers. Now its happening
They are use to faking things, everyone knows them now grin

I hope you are aware the danger that guy is in, whether true or false, i have never seen someone all of a sudden impersonate a solder and allow it to be recorded.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by 0b100100111: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mujah1deen:

Don't mind the false fabrication!

It's all gimmicks

Glaring it was cooked up by dull peeps!

No iota of traceable fact in the whole gibberish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Od31(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by kidnapa: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
ragiluhivo:
An ex-Private in the Nigerian military has alleged that he was dismissed from the military for protecting Biafra supporters from being attacked by Hausas during their meetings at Abraka in Asaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drlrh4BRwfk

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/video-soldier-allegedly-dismissed-protecting-biafrans/

i smell lies or young man having kolo.

1. Abraka is not in Asaba. From Abraka to Asaba is about to 150 - 180 kilometers
2. Military can discharge you and ask you go back home like that.
3. A military officer cant save group of people on his own............. The command is obey the last order.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ponpon(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Very unprofessional interviewers, he was obviously in need hence they kept their questions budding on........

Even when they tried confounding him, he said 'we didn't go and scatter their meeting . It was not a NA Vs the non Nigerians wanna be, it was a dispute among igbos Vs hausa. Hausas stated that igbos were doing meeting on their land and it degenerated to a belligerent situation where two people got shot. And they neutralized 5 among the anarchist (hausas) .

I don't still understand why some people who didn't watch the video are shouting one nigeria or no one nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na wah. I don't know what to believe again?

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
kidnapa:

i smell lies or young man having kolo.

1. Abraka is not in Asaba. From Abraka to Asaba is about to 150 - 180 kilometers
2. Military can discharge you and ask you go back home like that.
3. A military officer cant save group of people on his own............. The command is obey the last order.

He said they were sent by their captain to find out what happened, on getting there, the Hausas said the IPOB must not use the space to do gathering again, that it was given to them. One thing led to another and there was fight, when they came to separate the issue his colleague was shot, and they had to shoot back, where five Hausa men died, and his captain denied ever sending them out, that normally they should have been judged by the military court, but because he was a private, they were summarily dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by hammer6: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kogi and Benue are related to Igbo.

That is how it is suppose to be my brother.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Sajio(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

That he mixed it up doesn't mean he is wrong

Remember that he was posted there

He hasn't been there before

He is a Kogi guy posted to Delta
.. the guy is very correct, there's a place called abraka in asaba. Ask

2 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by WASMOG(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
u sworn oath to defend the territorial and integrity of federal republic of Nigeria not to act against or to do ur wish u can wait for biafra republic to employ u bloody civilian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by tutudesz: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Hope you have seen what Agumbaa posted
So you see that I am smarter than your lineage
My lineage? for real! Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Chikelue2000(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

Vanguard posted this news, I don't know how to get in touch with the guy, I will personally keep him under my watch, if possible help and sneak him out of the country.
help sneak me out then
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Fremancipation: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
IPOB should have this man testify to Amnesty International on his experiences in the Military and the activities that they carried out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Angelben10:
there are 3 sides of the story HIS SIDE, THE ARMY SIDE and the Truth. let the truth prevail
Which Army side? Who still believe what the army says in Nigeria..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chikelue2000:
help sneak me out then

Papa you are not in distress.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
WASMOG:
u sworn oath to defend the territorial and integrity of federal republic of Nigeria not to act against or to do ur wish u can wait for biafra republic to employ u bloody civilian

Then watch the video, why are people very daft? He said they were sent to settle issues betweeen civilians, not between IPOB vs Nig, but it degenerated to where they had to neutralize the threats they faced, this is not about loyalty to country.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ponpon(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fremancipation:
IPOB should have this man testify to Amnesty International on his experiences in the Military and the activities that they carried out.
it's obvious you didn't watch the video.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Eportal123: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
You are mad Bro
ubongoton:
God punish any person that will ever mention one nigeria in my ear
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by wizod(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.
shut up dat ur gutter
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by bkool7(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Well that's no crime
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by madridsta007(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
hilroy:
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.

True. I bet he does not know Nigeria is operating as a military government and not democracy with all its freedoms.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Candyrain(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
tutudesz:

How can he make mistakes about were he was posted? He was just dismissed without a court-martial? So Mr smart how is that possible?

Yes they were dismissed without court-martial because taking them to court would have exonerated them.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by IMASTEX: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
tutudesz:

You can't dismiss him without one! Ask any military personnel
Sure,
Who and who formed it?
Look, once a superior "commander" deny given an order, especially when it is verbal. The solder is only appearing before the court martial to be judged, not to defend himself. It is even worse when he is far below the ladder. "Use your discretion" is the golden rule to every security outfit.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
bkool7:
How can you be in the nigerian army and be protesting with Secessionists ?

Don't you think that's a crime?

Another densely daft person, watch the video.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by wizod(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
hilroy:
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.
are Biafran supporters terrorists like BH? Stop being high on drugs, it has spoilt ur brain n u're now a mad man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by bkool7(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

Another densely daft person, watch the video.
Send me data
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ugoelvis1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please this is the young man's way of soliciting for help admist Igbo/Biafrans sympathers. I mean it's his way of sustainability. I accosted him about two months ago at an eatry at City biscuit /Old motor spare parts (Mgbuka) Obosi, Onitsha Anambra State with Same story. He collects donations from our Biafrans sympathisers. He moves from one spot to the other properly dressed with travel bag on the back

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.