Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) (35978 Views)

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / Osinbajo Trends On Social Media After Giving This Advice To Biafrans (video) / Abia Unrest: See What A Nigerian Soldier From Nsukka Posted On Facebook(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugoelvis1:
Please this is the young man's way of soliciting for help admist Igbo/Biafrans sympathers. I mean it's his way of sustainability. I accosted him about two months ago at an eatry at City biscuit /Old motor spare parts (Mgbuka) Obosi, Onitsha Anambra State with Same story. He collects donations from our Biafrans sympathisers. He moves from one spot to the other properly dressed with travel bag on the back
the only sensible person here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Candyrain(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
kidnapa:

i smell lies or young man having kolo.

1. Abraka is not in Asaba. From Abraka to Asaba is about to 150 - 180 kilometers
2. Military can discharge you and ask you go back home like that.
3. A military officer cant save group of people on his own............. The command is obey the last order.

There is Abraka in Asaba

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
hilroy:
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.

Please go and dispute this fact in court. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Chikelue2000(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

Papa you are not in distress.
guy u won't understand, me tired of dis country

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by intruxive(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

I hope you are aware the danger that guy is in, whether true or false, i have never seen someone all of a sudden impersonate a solder and allow it to be recorded.
I ve seen worse! IPOB can go any length to tell a story designed to wow their market boy followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
so.....u disobeyed a direct order from ur superiors, who da phuck do you think you are? undisciplined piece of shyt

Omo this guy is fake, he is NOT A SOLDIER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by dragonking2: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
deltapikin:
Abraka is not in Asaba.

I guess there is a quarter called Abraka in Asaba
He meant abraka market in asaba
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ugoelvis1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:
God will reward you with a better job if what you said is true

He is not looking for any money to go back to his home town. He have been going around Onitsha markets, joints, eateries and popular spots with Same story for over two months now, leaving on people's sympathy. Donations he collected at one spot of Old motor spare parts market Obosi Onitsha at a single instance is more than enough to take him home. He is playing on our intelligence. Pure Constar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by dragonking2: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
hardwerk:
the only sensible person here
A you believe someone who hasnt even provided a tangible evidence to his own claims.

"You only see what your eyes want you to see" - Madonna
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by intruxive(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugoelvis1:

He is not looking for any money to go back to his home town. He have been going around Onitsha markets, joints, eateries and popular spots with Same story for over two months now, leaving on people's sympathy. Donations he collected at one spot of Old motor spare parts market Obosi Onitsha at a single instance is more than enough to take him home. He is playing on our intelligence. Pure Constar
Thank God sombody is cashing in on the gullibility of the IPOB's (if ur story is true) grin
It shouldnt be kanu alone benefitung from this, if only I can tell some benin boys to descend on onitsha...... there is money to be made, too many gullibles in one region grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by nams77: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
hilroy:
If as a military officer you don't know that you have to follow order from above, then you deserved to be dismissed. Protecting Biafra supporters (who are gathering illegally) is like protecting Boko haram supporters, and that is conflict of interest to your duty as army officer of Nigeria fool.
Have you ever heard the word"rule of engagement" in the military. I know it doesn't exist In Nigeria. So if the army send you to attack unarmed citizens who are gathering together either you will obey such order? Equating one of the most deadliest terror group in the world (boko haram) with ipob youth is truly over reaching and tends to a delusion grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by ShootToKill: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
I believe the guy 100%, we know the gambari-run Zoo army can do what he said and even more. If you doubt it ask Amnesty Int'l.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Mbenny(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:
God will reward you with a better job if what you said is true

if the story is true, then he should killed not even dismissed because what he did was treasonous and no country army will take that lightly
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
ubongoton:
God punish any person that will ever mention one nigeria in my ear
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
intruxive:

Thank God sombody is cashing in on the gullibility of the IPOB's (if ur story is true) grin
It shouldnt be kanu alone benefitung from this, if only I can tell some benin boys to descend on onitsha...... there is money to be made, too many gullibles in one region grin

AFONJA keep contradicting yourself.

intruxive:

I ve seen worse! IPOB can go any length to tell a story designed to wow their market boy followers

1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Agumbaa: 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mbenny:
if the story is true, then he should killed not even dismissed because what he did was treasonous and no country army will take that lightly

He was not sent to kill IPOB, you daft wicked soul, he was sent to settle issues between civilians, but on getting there they had to shoot to neutralize danger.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Dazih: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Doublecheck:
We appreciate you sir.
That said i don't trust this government it could be a ploy by Hausa/fulani led administration
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should not out of sympathy or empathy meet with this man or employ him
The government could be using him as a tool to get to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Lets us use wisdom
as u d tink lyk dis yr enemies no go kill u quick say AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by intruxive(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

AFONJA keep contradicting yourself.

Typical IPOB follower, quoting two unrelated post as evidence, mtchewww
Abeg you ma go donate for the guy jare..... infact start a gofund me account, let the gullibles start donating grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Dazih: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
YorubaMod:

Oga you're very stupid for making this type of comment,fools like you are why there are high human right abuses in nigeria.. Once again you're very stupid. .
But he is the person datz right sir jst thinking straight
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by umulobi: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
tutudesz:
Abraka in Asaba?
Yes the dismissed guy is right.Theres a place called Abraka in Asaba.Its situated along Onitsha -Asaba- Benin Express road.Hausas reside and do their business there in large numbers.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugoelvis1:
Please this is the young man's way of soliciting for help admist Igbo/Biafrans sympathers. I mean it's his way of sustainability. I accosted him about two months ago at an eatry at City biscuit /Old motor spare parts (Mgbuka) Obosi, Onitsha Anambra State with Same story. He collects donations from our Biafrans sympathisers. He moves from one spot to the other properly dressed with travel bag on the back
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by najoke: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
[s]
Agumbaa:

He was not sent to kill you , you daft wicked soul, he was sent to settle issues between civilians, but on getting there they had to shoot to neutralize danger.
[/s]
Now that your fellow biafran has busted the fraud soldier… .apologise for mastubating from page 1 to 3 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by amosnaira: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.
Please, there is an area immediately after Denis Osadebe Rd Junction by New Lagos/Asaba road, heading toward Onitsha bridge, where Hausas are occupying now is called ABRAKA. Ask anybody in Asaba
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by akandi4u(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Two groups were fighting, You went to the place to stop fight and you opened fire on one side of the group and tried to protect the other resulted in killing the other opponent. Instead of shooting up in the air to detere the group. What else do you think will happen? How should your case be judged? It shows incompetence on you and your colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by d33types: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afam4eva:
Abraka is not in Asaba.

Over sabi..Abraka is a town in delta state as well as a market in asaba.. Abi wetin concern abraka town with Biafra?
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by d33types: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
kidnapa:

i smell lies or young man having kolo.

1. Abraka is not in Asaba. From Abraka to Asaba is about to 150 - 180 kilometers

Abraka is a university town in delta state as well as a market in asaba.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Staru1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
hakeem4:
How does one join Nigerian army as a private

private is number 2 rank in the army.
1. Recruiter
2 Private
3. Lance corporal
4. corporal
5. sergeant
6. staff sergeant
7. warrant officer
8. master warrant
9. warrant of the army
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by 0ntruth: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If only you took you education seriously, you will know that as an Igala man who hasn't traveled, he could mistaken Abraka for Asaba and vice versa

As for the story, I believe it.

As long as it is associated with Biafra, you'll believe it whether true or false.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by Chookmasteriyke: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
There is an area in asaba which is called abraka for those of you who dont know.
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by morereb10: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
not surprised
Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by nabiz(m): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
McDee01:
PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE!!!

Any Organization for Human Right in Nigeria should please seek out these guy and take him in under their wings with the speed of lightning! If not I see him being dead in some days! He will now be seen as an enemy of the state and a threat to the nation. He needs a serious protection!!

I know his allegation will be refuted but his life will sure be in danger!
how can we get the guy account number to contrubute money for him to live this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) / Scenes From The Supreme Court After Makarfi Was Declared PDP Chairman / Canadian High Commissioner, Sailors Play Chess At Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.