Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,492 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player (1233 Views)

I Just Realized That My Gf Save My No With 722 / I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by mamagee3(f): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hi all, I just realized someone I was with for a year is a player.

He would date several women and then promise to marry them and then continue to have sex with them until he gets his fill. And then when he gets tired of having sex with them, he erases everything about them both texts and photos and starts all over again with another Woman. And then he continues with the same cycle.
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by zealblinks(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
free him and move on....... that's all
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Brooke60(f): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Did he have sex with you?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by professorfal: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamagee3:

He would date several women and then promise to marry them and then continue to have sex with them until he gets his fill. And then when he gets tired of having sex with them, he erases everything about them both texts and photos and starts all over again with another Woman. And then he continues with the same cycle.
He is my role model do you still have his contact?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by thesicilian: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Which club does he play for?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by mamagee3(f): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brooke60:
Yes.

Unfortunately.

I should have listened to my gut instinct but I was in love.
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by NwaAmaikpe: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don't know what formula to use in calculating the number of times he must have had sex with you in that one year.

I'm sure you flushed something for him too

Is it that you were not warned against premarital sex when you were being brought up or you just have defiant, uncontrollable hormones?

From the way I see you; just small talk, you done spread leg.

Back to the story, GOOD FOR YOU, LEARN TO ZIP UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Brooke60(f): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamagee3:

Yes.

Unfortunately.

You have sex with him or you both had sex
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by mamagee3(f): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brooke60:
You have sex with him or you both had sex
For what?
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by professorfal: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamagee3:

Yes.

Unfortunately.

I should have listened to my gut instinct but I was in love with his dick

now i see
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by mamagee3(f): 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
professorfal:

now i see
See what?
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
he my nigga nigga cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Stevengerd(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brooke60:
B4 Nko.. U Stil Deh Ask Dat Kind Ibeere
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by 2buffagain(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamagee3:

Mamagee na you be that?
Omo You don chubby well well O. Still sexy wink

Anyway as to topic, na so this our generation dey do O.
Everybody just wan play basketball on top everybody head. Both man and woman dey fall hand dem two.
Na why prayer and confirmation na the real way to select life partner: person wey go be say you and am want the same thing, otherwise, we no dey know anymore O babes.

E go better.
Hope say he never give you belle sha. Because dat na the one mistake most babes dey make!
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Brymo: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tell him this

Karma bus delayed due to high demand. No worries. It's coming."
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by MissRaine69(f): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamagee3:

Free yourself ....
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
O Lord! Why Art Thou Forsaketh Mamagee3?
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by nddydamzi(f): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
in my own opinion the society have made marriage an achievement that most ladies fall prey to guys like the one in this story.sorry dear.
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by babatunx(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ahh! This is serious...

well, he has succeeded in playing you, there is nothing you can do about it....just forgive ur naivety and move on...

But I guess d guy is still in his early 20s....it baffles me how people get time for such frivolous game....of all d things wey man fit pursue in lyf....
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
You don't sound pained at all.

Or have you been dumped earlier than now?
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by mamagee3(f): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
babatunx:
Ahh! This is serious...

well, he has succeeded in playing you, there is nothing you can do about it....just forgive ur naivety and move on...

But I guess d guy is still in his early 20s....it baffles me how people get time for such frivolous game....of all d things wey man fit pursue in lyf....
No.

Actually he's in his 30s.
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamagee3:

Yes.

Unfortunately.

mamagee3:

No.

I mind my business these days, but looking at your picture, I have some things to say.

How old are you? I asked you this because I find your words very petty. Now take this advice: hit the gym in a bid to loose weight. Your figure will be enticing then, and you will attract those willing to settle down. In case you don't know, you are not young. Your body build falls within the enviable rung, but you ruined everything due to your lack of depth and the untoward attitude towards your health. Your location says "USA"; don't tell me you don't need wisdom to exist in that society.

Even if you don't end up married, you will command respect among the people, provided that you follow this advice.
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Martin0(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamagee3:

hmmmm so what your plan from here
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by jobaltol: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Try and calm down...
All things work together for good
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by babatunx(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
mamagee3:
No.
Really That's really bad.....He needs help !
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by idesylvester(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Father forgive this person because he just asked a question that has no answer... You want to know if a pregnant woman is a virgin
Brooke60:
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by teehamzat(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
I cant even stop laughing, that nigga is a lord, much respect, imagine if every guy had such mentality..na only woman for dey create thread on NL romance section na... grin

My real G

4 Likes

Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by smackazi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brooke60:
Nigga you are a freak whch kind question be dat
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by stacyadams: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
and i kept begging u to let me ffffffkkkkk u and u were galavanting wit the casanova
mamagee3:

Yes.

Unfortunately.

Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by mamagee3(f): 4:19am On Jun 17, 2017
professorfal:
He is my role model do you still have his contact?
Why do you hate women so much? grin
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
mamagee3:

madam get over it.. after all ya gra gra E STILL Bleep U...jos go fyn him papa n jump on his cock as REVENGE grin
Re: I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player by Frankgenius213: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2017
mamagee3:
See what?
boy am glad he pounded that punana of urs

(1) (Reply)

7 Kinds Of Relationships That Might Never Lead To Marriage / Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? / Some Things Every Women Must Do After Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.