Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily (29376 Views)

Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by RedBeauty: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
If only they can fly grin
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by bankyblue(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
yeap

For real shocked quoted all that for YEAP!
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Andrewkinggg: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
larmu:
I prefer taxify to uber sha...
In other news...Abeg who get desktop charger

Allow me to burst your bubbles!
I'm an ardent user of both apps. But I think Uber is better why because Uber is more riders/passenger friendly(cheaper & better cars) than taxify...
The only cons of Uber is that they charge users 1,000 for a cancel ride after 2 minutes and that's not too good

1 Like

Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by kabaka1: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Zilifish:
I love Taxify

is it better than uber?
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by seunny4lif(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
purplekayc:
what are their rates abeg
I no even understand the long novel self
Uber still better
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by emynike2001(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ok oooo
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by larmu(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

I'm an ardent user of both apps. But I think Uber is better why because Uber is more riders/passenger friendly(cheaper & better cars) than taxify...
The only cons of Uber is that they charge users 1,000 for a cancel ride after 2 minutes and that's not too good
Well everyone has their preferences and I prefer taxify to uber

1 Like

Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by haibe(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
kabaka1:

is it better than uber?

I will say yes in terms of availability. But more expensive
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Chikelue2000(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
yeap
Waka!!!
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by ossy87: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
few hours to the kick off, its still weekend giveaway... see details below
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Taxify or Uber..... Some old pensioner Taxi driver is losing out to these people callous monopoly.
But since its Nigeria, no one will care.
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by mantosa(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
I totally disagree. Uber's rate is quite higher compared to Taxify. I use both before but I had to uninstall Uber after noticing the huge difference. Just that Uber's cars are more cleaner than Taxify's

Andrewkinggg:

Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Whitemoney: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
I buy/Sell US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by scarletkinq(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
larmu:
And umbrella too...rain dey fall for abuja
ma guy this Saturday. Go make sense for abj o wer u dhy hangout make ah buy u drink
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by kings09(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na laptop charger i get
larmu:
And umbrella too...rain dey fall for abuja
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by blackberrydude2(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
I prefer it to uber
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by larmu(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
scarletkinq:
ma guy this Saturday. Go make sense for abj o wer u dhy hangout make ah buy u drink
Baba I dey dutse
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by larmu(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
kings09:
Na laptop charger i get
E be like say e go work...i go manage am...my motorola battery don low
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Kizyte(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
sayentease:

I don't think it will work.. You need a crack CD installer. Downloads of such heavy files causes virus to systems
OK, thanks
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
they still haven't mentioned how they want to change the way 18 million lagosians move. i was thinking they were going to bring a new mode of transportation. smh misleading title for the post
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by mikaael(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
yeap
na wa to u oo....must u quote dah long tin?
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by eluquenson(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Okay, we shall see but Taxify still have some work to do.

Make App works effectively for drivers and riders
Engage in rigorous advert on all media
Provide some welfare benefit to drivers
Lastly, incentives for both drives and riders.

I think with some or all of these aforementioned, Uber will have a run for their money.
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by torres89: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
sayentease:
Laptop for sale. Inspection before payment. Receipt is available to confirm it is not stolen. I want to buy an apple product, reason why I am selling this one.

Specs.
HP 655
Intel
4 gig inbuilt ram (I run Photoshop, illustrator, Corel draw, pes 16, FIFA 15 conveniently)
64 bit.
Charger available,
Graphics card.
8 months old.

Serious Interested buyers must be in akure or Ibadan. Please call 08158397133

ain't u on WhatsApp .

how much is it ?
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by sayentease(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
torres89:

ain't u on WhatsApp .

how much is it ?

Call me on that line.. I'd tell you my WhatsApp number.
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
eluquenson:
Okay, we shall see but Taxify still have some work to do.

Make App works effectively for drivers and riders
Engage in rigorous advert on all media
Provide some welfare benefit to drivers
Lastly, incentives for both drives and riders.

I think with some or all of these aforementioned, Uber will have a run for their money.

Have you used Taxify before?
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Tmercy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
helphelp:
uber 40% slash, dey show dis guys pepper
How? is it by increasing taxify's riders, driving and vehicle partners. Uber is feeling the heat now they have become an option. Getting drivers promptly has become an issue unlike way back when it was Swift. Presently the business is taxify
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Pamelayoung: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Their cars dey fly? Na car weyy fit fly we want now
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by helphelp: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tmercy:
How? is it by increasing taxify's riders, driving and vehicle partners. Uber is feeling the heat now they have become an option. Getting drivers promptly has become an issue unlike way back when it was Swift. Presently the business is taxify

I really don't know what you are talking about. But trust me, I have both apps on my phone. And at the moment, uber rate beats taxify, taking it from an end user perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Imo / How Much Did You Pay For Transportation today? / Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.