Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily (29369 Views)

Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by eluquenson(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
ollah1:

Have you used Taxify before?
Yes
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by DisGuy: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Taxify or Uber..... Some old pensioner Taxi driver is losing out to these people callous monopoly.
But since its Nigeria, no one will care.

Monopoly? so everyone in Lagos hails taxi on their phone now?
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by xana101: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Taxify should do more publicity and adverts. Taxify is better than uber. U get better cars on taxify. Uber now accept year 2000 cars. That means any car can go on uber. Uber don't pay there drivers well. There 25 percent is on the high side. That's broad day stealing.
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by xana101: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
I tried uber yesterday after waiting for long on taxify. I did 7 long trips. The total was 6k plus. I used fuel of 4k. Uber removed there 25 percent. I was left with 1,120. I laugh. From 9am to 7pm. Uber is not worth it. Try uber for 2 day and I bet u, u will run. Most drivers on uber are newbis. No old driver will do uber right now. Why taking 25 percent. When taxify takes 5 percent and charges even better. Uber is just a useless platform to drivers and they 4get drivers are the engine of the business.
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by xana101: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Taxify drivers are getting too much and I think taxify should set a standard. Write test is one good standard. Check/inspect cars b4 hitting d road. Taxify is better than useless uber but saturated for now.
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2017
move bawo?
Re: Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily by xana101: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Taxify should do more publicity and media awareness. Most peoples have not heard of taxify. Once u one ur uber app u get rider instantly but for peanut but on taxify, u can wait as long as 3 hours b4 u get a rider for better pay. I think taxify should do something about this. Throw more advert on radio and other medias.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum / Richard Branson's Flight To Space (Video) / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.