Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) (4871 Views)

"I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / Then & Now: Couples Recreate Their Old Photos Prove That True Love Is Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I always tell my readers and subscribers, that looking good is good business and this 74 year old lady confirms it so well.. Don't worry I will soon share my mothers pics.. Hahahaha

But remember, much better posts are coming up next week and I will start sharing my pics soon (so that the ladies can have something nice to use as a screen saver)...

You deserve to look good, let no one tell you different..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is she a vegetarian? sad
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by stephleena(f): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
wow,the mummy on wheel chair be like are u fucking kidding me??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

grin
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by olu77(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

Lol. That moment when they both meet somewhere in the mall or in the airport and the woman on wheelchair will be like "my daughter, please help me pick up my purse" and the body fitness woman is probably even months older than her.

7 Likes

Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by temitope277(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
abeg she is nt a lady, she is an old mama
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
temitope277:
abeg she is nt a lady, she is an old mama

Hahaha
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by brandydaniells(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
if am a girl ill rather be on a chair than have six packs wtf
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by shaqhead: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I always tell my readers and subscribers, that looking good is good business and this 74 year old lady confirms it so well.. Don't worry I will soon share my mothers pics.. Hahahaha

But remember, much better posts are coming up next week and I will start sharing my pics soon (so that the ladies can have something nice to use as a screen saver)...

You deserve to look good, let no one tell you different..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
The story of the fit old Lady u put up is quite an inspiring one, considering how old she was when she hit the gym...
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
shaqhead:

The story of the fit old Lady u put up is quite an inspiring one, considering how old she was when she hit the gym...

When you decide to start looking good at any day or time.. Then you get to keep it till you are old (even till you are 70)...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by shaqhead: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

When you decide to start looking good at any day or time.. Then you get to keep it till you are old (even till you are 70)...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
#Word...Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by TechPanda(m): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by debada(f): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
SHe actually just celebrated her 80th birthday.
Re: I Cannot Believe That This Lady Is 74 Years Old (photos) by dedons: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2017
How old is BUBU?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Drunk. Touch Me However You Want Fine Boy No Pimples. / Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties / Woman Shows Best Fucking Position Girls Like [watch Video Below]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.