Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties (4868 Views)

Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by JentuPrinz(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
No matter how much feelings i have for the girl and i found out that she wears tore pant,that feeling will just dissappear.How much dem dey sell pant sef..
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Lamanii22(f): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol it's hard to discard.... Not like she can't afford a new one.... Plus no one's seeing through...

BTW OP your headline should read "torn pants" ....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by foxxydude: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Same reason guys wear torn boxers na grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by phelonrays: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Haven't you heard the adage that says ....

"old broom sweep more proficient than the new one; adding that its knows all the corners of the building

not that they dont have new pant .... but they just feel better with the old one.....cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Sundrus: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lol it's hard to discard.... Not like she can't afford a new one.... Plus no one's seeing through...

torn pant go sexzy for ur body oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by EzzyCarter: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
never met a girl who wears one but then OP, look at the brighter side. When she wears such, it makes the job easier when you both wantu go down, you wont even need to take it off you just go straight to business cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
JentuPrinz:
No matter how much feelings i have for the girl and i found out that she wears tore torn pant,that feeling will just dissappear.How much dem dey sell pant sef..

Lol...wonders shall never cease.
You can gift her a new one na.
You too stop frolicking around girls with torn panties.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Freelane33(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin.we gone see through grin. Spiritual eyes
Lamanii22:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by JentuPrinz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Oh thanks..My english teacher

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by marlow1962(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol yeye ppl
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by juniorboma: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
JentuPrinz:
No matter how much feelings i have for the girl and i found out that she wears tore pant,that feeling will just dissappear.How much dem dey sell pant sef..

Past form : Tore
Past participle : Torn.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simply because no one sees it, not like men that can show off their singlets and boxers even in public. Moreover no girl will likely wear that when seeing a guy.

A housewife was complaining to her husband that it is only two panty color she has, so the husband was asking, is there any other person seeing it except me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
JentuPrinz:

bro, are you really saying that if you are home with one sexy beautiful fiiiine babe,you guys start kissing and caressing, and when you take her clothes off and see her torn panties, you will lose interest and wont fukc her anymore?!? really?!?!?

[img]https://media./images/5ea8ab69c3a6ebadadc95444852e5f16/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by edo3(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Doesn't matter,, av worn torn boxers severally because no one was seeing it..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by JentuPrinz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
never met a girl who wears one but then OP, look at the brighter side. When she wears such, it makes the job easier when you both wantu go down, you wont even need to take it off you just go straight to business cheesy

Lol sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by JentuPrinz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, are you really saying that if you are home with one sexy beautiful fiiiine babe,you guys start kissing and caressing, and when you take her clothes off and see her torn panties, you will lose interest and wont fukc her anymore?!? really?!?!?

[img]https://media./images/5ea8ab69c3a6ebadadc95444852e5f16/tenor.gif[/img]

I pray so
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Lamanii22(f): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
JentuPrinz:

Oh thanks..My english teacher

My pleasure Hun
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Leokinghenry12(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Oga wetin carry your eye go their?.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Did you buy a fresh set of panties for her and she rejected it? undecided. Foolish and childish OP
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
So that breeze fit blow enter grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by slimprat(f): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
But seriously it’s wrong wearing tore pant,your boyfriend might be pretend but he is watching you ,your bra, pant ,most be neat and have good smell,smell nice.
Respect is reciprocal.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by JentuPrinz(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
dumo1:
Did you buy a fresh set of panties for her and she rejected it? undecided. Foolish and childish OP

Sowie..I knw ur sis do same
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by mytime24(f): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
#op bring out dat ur dirty boxer out angry

Lres see shocked
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by AfroKnight: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
God forbid. I never jam that kind babe before. IN fact I can’t meet such a babe! cheesy That’s a vibe killer.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by PeriodBlood: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Because they are filthy.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by JentuPrinz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
mytime24:
#op bring out dat ur dirty boxer out angry

Lres see shocked
Lol..I don't wear
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by JentuPrinz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
AfroKnight:
God forbid. I never jam that kind babe before. IN fact I can’t meet such a babe! cheesy That’s a vibe killer.

Ahswear
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear Tore Panties by crackhouse(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2020
My girlfriend then used to wear it and one day I decided to surprise her with a dozen of pant. She was happy although she complained the pant was a bit bigger than her size then. but I wonder why she was wearing torn panties then, an undergraduate for that matter. Maybe she had no money to buy good one. We parted long time ago sha.

(1) (Reply)

Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone / Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. / PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.