Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy (34212 Views)

Evans,family And Five Acomplice Pleads Guilty To Kidnap Charges / (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came / Lekki Police Brutalise LASU Student For Pleading With Them To Leave Vulcaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Burgerlomo: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

FG should please release him so he can help them kidnap Shekau.

You crack me up grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by mpowa(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
This nonsense family understood Nigerians' pschology, some people will start saying he has five children, and wife. People that have accident and both parents died, the children survived. These children will survive, their father has met his own accident. Of which this guy would have killed people, he started has an armed robber from his teenage years, his punishment is not enough for all the families he has caused to weep without mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by ofemigeorge(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
a woman i know said she is feeling sorry for evans...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by smileyoo: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
the woman is mad for making such expensive request. may be she has that her husband was a sorrow merchant, distributing sorrow & pains to many house holds. they must reap what they sowed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by seunny4lif(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
blazebright:

Who will take care of the children
They should have thought about that before she got herself involved
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by SteveMarvic: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
deedeedee1:
The woman has just exposed her kids to be ridiculed. How will their class mates look at them nows. The children of a kidnapper and arm robber.
This is a big shame. She is crying not because of her husband's arrest, but because of the fear of going back to poverty.
Shameless mother!
Shameless wife!
Shameless woman!
watin self?..your own too much
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by JusticeSeeker: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Why aren't Nigerians angry with Saraki and Melaye. If these two were freed by the judiciary, we demand from the court of public opinion that Evans be freed, however, let his wealth be Return to his victims.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Hexdude1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mercy kor ronaldo ni...

dah guy ehn..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by tlops(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
If they are in Ghana, they should be brought back to Nigeria, if they are in Canada They should be extradited to Nigeria as a matter of urgency. The likes of these people should not be allowed to get away with this crime. If he has investments (properties or cash) in any of these countries they should be frozen.

They should get as much info from him as to his gang members and accomplices.

If when tried he his found guilty and the wife was aware of his crimes she should be made to server some prison terms too.

Evans and gang should be sentenced to death and should be executed within 2 years. Their wives/GF that was privy to their crimes should be sentenced to 10 years in prison with HARD labour. The children should be handed over to the social services or family members.

The children should be protected and be allowed to continue to school in Nigeria (I am only being fair) but they should be monitored in case any of them wants to show traits of crime.

Before any execution They should be driven to their house in Magodo and the house should be demolished in their presence including the children. I know it sounds unreasonable but it serves as a lesson that you cannot build an empire with proceeds of crime. The remaining houses should be sold and bank accounts emptied, the proceed distributed among the victims.

For starters if you do not know the difference between armed robbers and kidnappers, the major difference is that a robber steals what you have now while a kidnapper steals into your future. They demand ridiculous amount of money that will ensure that their captive runs into debt. This guys keeps people for 7 months in captivity until every of his demand is met (WICKED). When this people strike a family everyone is involved, wives will be running around trying to raise money children cannot go to school because they are afraid or their school fees becomes secondary as ransom must be paid. I will only spare their children for the legality sake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by jomoh: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Terkimbi01

Come and see what I mean by our corrupt mentality. Imagine some people pleading for the release of Evans. A confessed kidnap king pin.

Imagine those set of people being in power. It is the same thing happening with those useless killer fulani herdsmen. Their tribesman is the one in power.

If not that we are mentally corrupt, is that normal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by GavelSlam: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
blazebright:

Motherless children's home.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by deedeedee1: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
SteveMarvic:
watin self?..your own too much
Do i know you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans is a Nigerian citizen, I believe his friends in government will do something about his escape/asylum.

These politicians knows Evans in person as their election machinery. No electorates will cast his votes at the same time snatching voters-boxes.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by toye440: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
pmc01:
"Evans can give his life to Jesus in prison, Jesus Christ is everywhere".

Chai! Nigerians!

gringringrin
No wahala, but at this point, I think FG sole duty is to organize a meeting BTW Evans and Jesus.
pls feed dis animal to crocodiles. Abi wch one go make am wan report to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Tommymoi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
I know that the person above me will always have something stupid to say about this matter.thanks
The guy is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by pmc01(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
toye440:

No wahala, but at this point, I think FG sole duty is to organize a meeting BTW Evans and Jesus.
pls feed dis animal to crocodiles. Abi wch one go make am wan report to Jesus.
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by SteveMarvic: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
deedeedee1:

Do i know you?
neither do i..buh this ur username na die
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
May GOD AND DEVIL punish them in several manifolds.
May they gnash their teeth in suffering
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by ebby9z(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
reuben79:
i no blame dem.......crime is nt a new thin for eastern,dey ar born with it...dat is d reason why were beging fg to free them,so crime can stop both in nigeria and abroad
Pls grow up. People like you are the problems with Nigeria; always inserting tribalism to everything. Does it give u guys a boner?
I'm Yoruba anyway and I'm disappointed in you.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by gentle007(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Adaowerri111:
How real is this Evans story, the thing just dey look unreal everyday
Seems am not the only one getting same feeling.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Dthespian: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
is it because d guy is lucky and has not been lynched by a mob that she is talking Iranu(abasha)...is okai continue (in mama peace's voice.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Dthespian: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
blazebright:
if it was u that was kidnapped,will u ask this ignoramus question...
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by AzorjiDavid: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by reuben79 : 9:36pm
i no blame dem.......crime is nt a new thin for eastern,dey ar born with it...dat is d reason why were beging fg to free them,so crime can stop both in nigeria and abroad.

Never knew you were this stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Jesusbabygirl(f): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
She should be hang together with her husband becos it's for better for worse.
We no follow her chop the money
Becos she knows about all the money
2 millions Dollars

2×370=750,000,000 Naira shocked :o9
I much I dey find self for my life shocked shocked shocked
This picture though..funny I watched the movie the picture was gotten fron today ...
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by wanakak: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2017
That's a serious crocodile tears, she will out acid and petrol after enjoying the proceeds from crime
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Karma has been the only valid universal principle. No religion or culture has disputed it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Organs(m): 2:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Im sure your money is in MMM, that one is real to you right? Watch TV, and read newspapers not just SM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by yomz1e(m): 2:23am On Jun 18, 2017
hmmm.. And the sad thing about this SOB Evans is , he goes to a church and will sit amongst the congregation , praying and yet he's plotting another kidnapping. I bet his church pastor or home cell leader won't come out now to claim he is there member, but before he was arrested he would have been called to come and chairman of many groups. God help us. The victims in this sad case are the victims, relatives and friends of the people they kidnap and Evans children. Excluding his wife. . The children didn't have a choice in the decisions their parents made. the children will bear this mark of evil for life. May God help the children and Evans victims.

The children should change their names and adopt new identity for a new start. They will need counselling and protection from the media and guidance from responsible carers. It's not easy to discourage very that your dad is no.1 public enemy.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by IdeyFindWife: 3:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Have, be reasonable nah? Looking unreal? Which kain glasses Una dey take see am wey e dey "look unreal"?

Dis is the same type of mentality that gets people kidnapped or worse- it will not be ur portion.

And if ur trying to take it tribal because u feel a tribal affiliation with him or something, not evwrything can be defended because say na una "town-man", kidnapping is evil, if dem gbab u once, na.then u go code the levels. free ur mind, a kidnapper is just like a rapist or woman-molester, they are beasts-of-no-nation.

Take good care of yourself.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Heineken(m): 4:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Rubbish...the guy should rot in jail. Stupid wife and children
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Heineken(m): 4:41am On Jun 18, 2017
basty:
Those people praying for Evans to be freed shall know no peace again and they will suffer loss for the rest of their lives.
Amen bro... Even the stupid wife and crazy children. Wetin dem dey think with this rubbish cry. Make them kill the bastard once

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Heineken(m): 4:49am On Jun 18, 2017
tlops:
If they are in Ghana, they should be brought back to Nigeria, if they are in Canada They should be extradited to Nigeria as a matter of urgency. The likes of these people should not be allowed to get away with this crime. If he has investments (properties or cash) in any of these countries they should be frozen.

They should get as much info from him as to his gang members and accomplices.

If when tried he his found guilty and the wife was aware of his crimes she should be made to server some prison terms too.

Evans and gang should be sentenced to death and should be executed within 2 years. Their wives/GF that was privy to their crimes should be sentenced to 10 years in prison with HARD labour. The children should be handed over to the social services or family members.

The children should be protected and be allowed to continue to school in Nigeria (I am only being fair) but they should be monitored in case any of them wants to show traits of crime.

Before any execution They should be driven to their house in Magodo and the house should be demolished in their presence including the children. I know it sounds unreasonable but it serves as a lesson that you cannot build an empire with proceeds of crime. The remaining houses should be sold and bank accounts emptied, the proceed distributed among the victims.

For starters if you do not know the difference between armed robbers and kidnappers, the major difference is that a robber steals what you have now while a kidnapper steals into your future. They demand ridiculous amount of money that will ensure that their captive runs into debt. This guys keeps people for 7 months in captivity until every of his demand is met (WICKED). When this people strike a family everyone is involved, wives will be running around trying to raise money children cannot go to school because they are afraid or their school fees becomes secondary as ransom must be paid. I will only spare their children for the legality sake.
may God bless you. Even the children suppose go too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Skeleton Discovered In Waste Bag In 1982 Identified 40 Years Later In U.S. / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.