Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy (34210 Views)

Evans,family And Five Acomplice Pleads Guilty To Kidnap Charges / (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came / Lekki Police Brutalise LASU Student For Pleading With Them To Leave Vulcaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by crazyABO(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
His not only mercy dey should plead for johnson grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by nwafresh(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Crocodile tears....

Synchronization of fake tears in a selfie portrait.....

They must all be punished......

Don't mind them jare....very soon, they'll be bursting pimples for a living

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by ephi321(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smh. Nigerians did not join in enjoying the money na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by SIRmanjar(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans shuld never walk free that guy is a serial criminal..He shuld be compared with JACK DE RIPPER..Yes jack the ripper,,before he was caught I had a dream, where a serial killer was stalking a guy..I watched as he was stalking de guy,As he was stalking him he brought out a knife,so I shouted..He heard my shout ad ran away but people rushed out from no where ad chased him,they caught up with him ad started beating him with heavy rod, I woke up dere.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by merits(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
this is eternity disgrace

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by larrymoore(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
sorry your husband will be away for a while

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by onadana: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
I don't support Evans and his likes.But have we paused to think what our society and Nigerians have done to our collective psyche.We worship and glorify money. If not Evans did not falk from heaven...people never questioned his wealth. Haba?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by emynike2001(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
When Nigerians are dying in d hands of kidnapers, and spending so MUCH money to be freed

Then they were smiling to d bank daily and building sky scrapper

When Nigerians no longer sleep with their TWO eyes closed

Then they were sleeping in air conditioned rooms

Finally oooo this IS d VERDIT...

HE IS NOW CAUGHT,

Who IS GOING TO laugh last

Nigerians decide.... Mercy IS sweet when Justice is fully served.

God have mercy.

But meanwhile we had a WINNING today, CLICK AND FOLLOW THE LINK in my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Lillee: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Free Evans? How? Cos of these tears ? Hmmmmm. Tru Nigerians work with emotions not with head. No wonder we are where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
nwafresh:

Don't mind them jare....very soon, they'll be bursting pimples for a living

I personally think all those he kidnapped, should be made to face him one2one..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by suso(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
We are in the month of forgiveness..
But your case will be different

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by suso(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Make them fry better vegetables oil inside one big pot Fry these entire family one after the other like Akara

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by blazebright: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
seunny4lif:
Evans wife should be hang with her husband together
Becos she knows about all the money
2 millions Dollars

2×370=750,000,000 Naira shocked shocked
I much I dey find self for my life shocked shocked shocked
Who will take care of the children
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by sosoliso123: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
the afonjas
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by holluphemydavid(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans is a goonner
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by stagger: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Let them show him the same mercy he showed his victims.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by basty: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Those people praying for Evans to be freed shall know no peace again and they will suffer loss for the rest of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by uk247(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
I don't think the family really have a reason 4 this leopard tears. they are just concerned about continuous wealth, what about the victims tears?. compare the pain. well, I still don't trust our verdict

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by salaboiz(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
mad woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
[b]THE MOST WICKED FAMILY AT THE MOMENT/ [b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by deedeedee1: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
The woman has just exposed her kids to be ridiculed. How will their class mates look at them now. The children of a kidnapper and arm robber.
This is a big shame. She is crying not because of her husband's arrest, but because of the fear of going back to poverty.
Shameless mother!
Shameless wife!
Shameless woman!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by armadeo(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
I know that the person above me will always have something stupid to say about this matter.thanks

I've realized he is better ignored.

he jerks off to mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerians love it once you start telling them stories,same way Abacha's CSO told stories at oputa panel and Nigerians clapped and wanted him realeased!!!!

Nigerian is a lost course.........

We worship big criminals and roast roadside petty thieves

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Greenbullet(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Rubbish intact this woman should......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by mpowa(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans should ask God for Mercy...He forgives all sins

But...The law of the land Must take its course...#RotInJail, that's the punishment when you're caught!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by chiraqDemon(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
If govt nor get mind to finish that bastard off make them gimme d job. I'll end him in the most painful way possible while making his family watch. U r begging for him to be freed when he has caused countless families pain n sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by bellotaofeek: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
They should free him . So that he won't sin no more . Either by firing squad or by hanging though !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by SteveMarvic: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Burgerlomo: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

FG should please release him so he can help them kidnap Shekau.

As the guy be professional in his trade right? grin
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by paparazzi1987(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
May Sango obatala and amadioha strike all of your entire generation.
My friend dad went through hell while he was in your oloriburuku husband den.
And you weyrey husband and his gang still collected 200M.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.