Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy (34211 Views)

Evans,family And Five Acomplice Pleads Guilty To Kidnap Charges / (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came / Lekki Police Brutalise LASU Student For Pleading With Them To Leave Vulcaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by seunny4lif(m): 5:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
This picture though..funny I watched the movie the picture was gotten fron today ...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by myahna(f): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2017
i so much love this life,see how the table turned against you...if your husband was still in to the business i dnt think your ego will even let u greet someone talk more of begging ...imagine what those families ur husband kidnapped went through...nw u r begging ...u guys hav to pay d price...
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Evan's wife should be arrested. How can you claim that your husband's activity wasn't suspicious and he never allowed you touch his phone and she ducking kept quiet.
My mum was almost kidnapped at two years ago but God savaged the situation, All the monitoring, the calls of threat and all made us all loose appetite that Christmas,it took time before my mum got over it. Now talk of when a person was actually kidnapped, the trauma will be for life.
And his silly family are trying to blame it on his stepmother Infact they should lock him and his wife up because she is an accomplice. He should serve 100years with hard labour, plus those Evan's property should be sold and the money used to compensate the people he once kidnapped. No one should recommend death by hanging because he will be prepared for the death and ask God for mercy. He deserves to die in bits
Desperate Biafra man
grin
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Benitomorgan: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2017
My msg to Evan's wife is that she's the behind the scene kidnapper,murderer. I would have like to talk to her privately. In what offence were they tried for which they were freed for in 2015? Both of them were tried in court in 2015 in which his husband claimed its the power of money that saved him. Woman pls shut up. Enjoy ur freedom while it lasted. U re a born criminal
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Naijaarchive(m): 6:04am On Jun 18, 2017
I only pity the kids... things are goin to b tough for them... emotionally nd physically... The wife should stop drawing attention to herself and the kids nd move on jejely...
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by odiokay: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2017
reuben79:
i no blame dem.......crime is nt a new thin for eastern,dey ar born with it...dat is d reason why were beging fg to free them,so crime can stop both in nigeria and abroad
your are brainless inanimate debilitated gay
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by dingbang(m): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2017
reminiscing:
Evan's wife should be arrested. How can you claim that your husband's activity wasn't suspicious and he never allowed you touch his phone and she ducking kept quiet.
My mum was almost kidnapped at two years ago but God savaged the situation, All the monitoring, the calls of threat and all made us all loose appetite that Christmas,it took time before my mum got over it. Now talk of when a person was actually kidnapped, the trauma will be for life.
And his silly family are trying to blame it on his stepmother Infact they should lock him and his wife up because she is an accomplice. He should serve 100years with hard labour, plus those Evan's property should be sold and the money used to compensate the people he once kidnapped. No one should recommend death by hanging because he will be prepared for the death and ask God for mercy. He deserves to die in bits
Desperate Biafra man
grin
and if they lock him and his wife, who will take care of the kids? I think he should be responsible for his sins alone
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by henrimoto(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Adaowerri111:
How real is this Evans story, the thing just dey look unreal everyday
Don't be childish!
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
and if they lock him and his wife, who will take care of the kids? I think he should be responsible for his sins alone

The family his wife claims Evan took care of will take care of them.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by seveny(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2017
i think Evans wife is a hard core criminal...if u can read d body language of her message...u wil realise dat she posting photos of her kids along with her crying is jus a stunt 2 win over public sympathy....she partook in all dat her husband did.... d husband even named her yet she is here crying crocodile tears..she should also b arrested & prosecuted
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by back2sender: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2017
Ronaaldo:
We the good people of Anambra state support the death penalty on Evans. He should be hung from the gallows and burnt to death and his family be made to watch. Many good people lost their lives and wealth to these kidnappers and we don't forget.

The wife knows that poverty is now staring her in the face hence this ridiculous plea. She will soon be heading back to the village after doing shakara for a long time with blood money.

Life is fair.
NO HABA NAA, HOW CAN YOU ASK THEY KILL IPOB REPUBLIC AMBASSADOR FOR THAT MATTER? HE IS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE 2019 ELECTION FOR IPOB REPUBLIC.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Finest777(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2017
what is dis one saying, are u living inside d bush!
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Terkimbi01: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
jomoh:
Terkimbi01

Come and see what I mean by our corrupt mentality. Imagine some people pleading for the release of Evans. A confessed kidnap king pin.

Imagine those set of people being in power. It is the same thing happening with those useless killer fulani herdsmen. Their tribesman is the one in power.

If not that we are mentally corrupt, is that normal.

Now, let me agree with you.
The problem is corruption.

Evans has committed both murder and kidnapping, what shall we do to him?

You are advocating for Evans to be punished right?

What do you suggest of the system protects Evans?
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by jomoh: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Now, let me agree with you.
The problem is corruption.

Evans has committed both murder and kidnapping, what shall we do to him?

You are advocating for Evans to be punished right?

What do you suggest of the system protects Evans?

The system shouldn't protect anybody in any sane society that has no corruption.

It is the people in the system that use the system to protect their people. Evans is only being exposed because he has no people in the system and has no backing.

Tompolo and other ND militants got away with kidnapping and other heinous crimes under GEJ. It might not have gotten to the level of killing people mindlessly because of our different views towards preservation of life.

You have to understand that the Nigerian system of government has being reduced to a game of thrones, the winner takes all. You also have to understand that Nigeria is not the only diverse country in the world but our problem is one of the deepest If not the deepest due to years of corruption. It has greatly affected the way we think and address issues and relate with each other.

You also have to understand that we didn't start out like this but over the years and most recent events has aggravated the problem further.

The symbol of justice depicts a blindfolded woman holding sword on the right hand and scale on the left. If the laws of the land had being applied blindly across board over the years we wouldn't have this issues at hand but because of the gradual corruption of our mentality, the issues of ethnicity started taking the center stage in our system.

If you must agree with me, the blindfold on the woman (in Nigeria) has been removed to determine the class and tribe of the offender depending on the person in charge. The corrupt and neglect from the ruling class has trickled down to the ruled. It has now become the norm.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by Chynwe(f): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
The evans guy should be made to serve jail term since he didn't kill anyone.I think FG should pity him.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by zidek(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
I thought Evan said, u (the wife) use to help him in collecting the ransom sometimes!
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by fohlarp: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Help me tell to say d last prayer with her hubby.afta offence comes judgment.thunder go fire FG if dey release him,d families of d dead cos by Evans killing are crying.He had no mercy on dem so No Mercy 4 Him.U hear Mrs Chukwueb......go nd die.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by fohlarp: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
4 get it dt tribe are born thief.
ebby9z:

Pls grow up. People like you are the problems with Nigeria; always inserting tribalism to everything. Does it give u guys a boner?
I'm Yoruba anyway and I'm disappointed in you.
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by fohlarp: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
basty:
Those people praying for Evans to be freed shall know no peace again and they will suffer loss for the rest of their lives.
ashe gun be ni yori
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by fohlarp: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chynwe:
The evans guy should be made to serve jail term since he didn't kill anyone.I think FG should pity him.
No he's gona rot nd die No Mercy.knw he's ya persn dnt expct dt
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by reuben79: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
odiokay:
your are brainless inanimate debilitated gay
i can,t hide it ok..........u people ws born and grow up with criminal blood..i.pray u people should separate from good people of nigeria ok
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by reuben79: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
AzorjiDavid:
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by reuben79 : 9:36pm
i no blame dem.......crime is nt a new thin for eastern,dey ar born with it...dat is d reason why were beging fg to free them,so crime can stop both in nigeria and abroad.

Never knew you were this stupid
if u like called me name heaven and earth knws u people ar born from criminal blood...i pray u people should leave dis country
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by reuben79: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
ebby9z:

Pls grow up. People like you are the problems with Nigeria; always inserting tribalism to everything. Does it give u guys a boner?
I'm Yoruba anyway and I'm disappointed in you.
who ask u ur tribe?u criminal Biafra....if like call me name heaven nd eatth knws dat u people ar born from criminal blood
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by ebby9z(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
reuben79:
who ask u ur tribe?u criminal Biafra....if like call me name heaven nd eatth knws dat u people ar born from criminal blood
So you don't believe I'm Yoruba...lol. O o ni laa kaye. Afofungbemu...Yorubas are known to be educated and civilized. Pls, don't be an exception
Re: Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy by reuben79: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
ebby9z:

So you don't believe I'm Yoruba...lol. O o ni laa kaye. Afofungbemu...Yorubas are known to be educated and civilized. Pls, don't be an exception
who asked u question?foolish idiot like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Human Skeleton Discovered In Waste Bag In 1982 Identified 40 Years Later In U.S. / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.