Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? (2287 Views)

10 Million Naira Or This, Which Will You Choose? (Pics) / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
WildWine:

What's the catch? I

Is it a standard water and soap bath?
That's too much money for something I've done for nothing but hygiene, a lot of times.

Una no go kill person, see analysis... So baffing unclad dey hygienic. Baba no need for soap, na to just baff pour water.
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
padiga047:
Me, I will bath in front of the National Assembly.

Lol lol grin grin dem go pass bill for public baffing chap chap
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Out of the money I go call all t.v stations way dey naija still call CNN and BBC so that the baffling go get wide broadcast... See this o.p sef

You dey para o, sharp guy. Your video go come full for YouTube. You go take that one dey make money sef.
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad1:
365 days eh, I will waka waka naked, baff naked, dance naked, travel the whole world naked. 10million Dollars, I will even burn all my certificate as bonus.

Easy o baba angry angry na only baffing na
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Perspectives:

Una no go kill person, see analysis... So baffing unclad dey hygienic. Baba no need for soap, na to just baff pour water.

My point was the only benefit was the Hygiene/cleanliness of it all. Now 10million For something I have done without thinking twice.
Except someone was just looking to give away free stuff and that much free stuff is a too much for comfort.

P.S. I've done naked runs and rides so, nudity isn't exactly anything to me.
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Perspectives:

Easy o baba angry angry na only baffing na
grin bro, calculate that money into naija currency for me first smiley
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ivwy:

Is it that bad with you?
So you can't smell sarcasm? Nawa 4u ooo
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin bro, calculate that money into naija currency for me first smiley

=N=3,245,000,000.00 (3.2 Billion) sad
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
WildWine:

My point was the only benefit was the Hygiene/cleanliness of it all. Now 10million For something I have done without thinking twice.
Except someone was just looking to give away free stuff and that much free stuff is a too much for comfort.

P.S. I've done naked runs and rides so, nudity isn't exactly anything to me.

I trowey salute for you.
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Perspectives:

=N=3,245,000,000.00 (3.2 Billion) sad
bro, I will stop wearing cloth
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2017
SingleDad1:
bro, I will stop wearing cloth

grin grin grin grin people will say it's style
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Perspectives:

grin grin grin grin people will say it's style

grin in order for people not to see it as style, I will grow dreadlocks, stop baffing, stop wearing cloths, shoes etc. In fact I will stop everything stoppable cheesy
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 18, 2017
For how many years?
Re: Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? by AyamConfidence(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Perspectives:

You dey para o, sharp guy. Your video go come full for YouTube. You go take that one dey make money sef.
see as you run grab the drill.... Your head dey there.....you sabi use brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Shares Ex-girlfriend Videos On Instagram - Watch & Download / Is It Possible To Cry While Watching A Movie / What Is Her Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.