Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke (2039 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
It sounds funny though but I am afraid of getting into a relationship because I am broke at the moment grin, but I realy wish to be in a serious affairs. I am just confuse help
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
then stay gfless na. It's not a must to date.
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Papiikush: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just stick to the one night stands and Botty calls. Don't start a relationship until you made.

2 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by hemartins(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Inasmuch as this sounds funny, it's the simple truth. It takes a real matured and understanding lady to fall in love with a broke guy.

2 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by miremoses(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bro,its not about being broke,they are guys who have money but are afraid in getting into anything called relationship.

5 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by olaboy1: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sensual:
then stay gfless na. It's not a must to date.

Haha wicked girl.

OP first start moving around with a rich mentality like you own your neighborhood, I know it sounds like a cliche but trust me on this..
Develop your social skills, buy clean okrika clothes and shoes and check on Pinterest for some inspiration. Then pick a seduction book to read, there are many out there, but don't read any book without first handling your grooming.

No girl should be put on a pedestal, because most of those ladies are not real and not as cute as they portray themselves under heavy make up. In any case when you meet those girls that flaked on you in 5yrs time, from personal experience many of those girls you wouldn't even want to associate with them...this advice is from a bruv to bruv, don't sweat it.

Don't make her see your lack of resources as your weakness, attract with other things as confidence and Wittiness, know that most women are lazy and reliant on men for sexual gratification and comic fun moments,, hence you read all the time they always want a man that is funny even when they are not...you get my drift. If you need specific help in any areas pls drop your comments here and many good guys here would be willing to help you.

3 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thank u all some replies are funny though

1 Like

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Broke guys ain't supposed to get erection. Good thing you know that

2 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
olaboy1:

Haha wicked girl.

OP first start moving around with a rich mentality like you own your neighborhood, I know it sounds like a cliche but trust me on this..
Develop your social skills, buy clean okrika clothes and shoes and check on Pinterest for some inspiration. Then pick a seduction book to read, there are many out there, but don't read any book without first handling your grooming.

No girl should be put on a pedestal, because most of those ladies are not real and not as cute as they portray themselves under heavy make up. In any case when you meet those girls that flaked on you in 5yrs time, from personal experience many of those girls you wouldn't even want to associate with them...this advice is from a bruv to bruv, don't sweat it.

Don't make her see your lack of resources as your weakness, attract with other things as confidence and Wittiness, know that most women are lazy and reliant on men for sexual gratification and comic fun moments,, hence you read all the time they always want a man that is funny even when they are not...you get my drift. If you need specific help in any areas pls drop your comments here and many good guys here would be willing to help you.
What are you saying?
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by ikp120(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
You should worry about money if you're planning to date a shamelessly useless prostitute.

Once I notice that a girl dates for money, that will be the end of my feelings for her. She is simply a high class prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op I suggest you look for help else where
Cause you are about to become whipping stick for some naira land ladies embarassed
One of them is already on the thread stating their slogan
They will soon arrive and start ..... grin
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
who told u that
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pejah:
who told u that
Lefulefu didgrin

No money no erection!
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by ifex370(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
olaboy1:

Haha wicked girl.

Too much sense in one human being.. Nice one smiley
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lef.ulefu didgrin

No money no erection!
i learnt that quote from StephDamielola grin
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu didgrin
No money no erection!
Lol
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by dacovajnr: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bro, but how ur dick go take stand in the relationship while you're broke? cheesy cheesy

Like seriously that shii no dey work for me...anytime I dey broke and bae cum around, na how to get raba go dey my mind..

1 Like

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pejah:
Lol
Na the koko be that. To avoid story that touch. Like she is pregnant cos I couldn't afford CD
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by pressplay411(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
olaboy1:

Haha wicked girl.

Thats one way. The other way is to channel his time and energy into being successful. You lose money chasing women but hard to lose women chasing money.

1 Like

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by olaboy1: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

Thats one way. The other way is to channel his time and energy into being successful. You lose money chasing women but hard to lose women chasing money.

I believe if he doesn't have asperger or something, he should be able to use his head and balance love, sex, money, career, travels and what have you. One part shouldn't have to suffer because of the other, and the good thing is when the money starts rolling in he doesn't even need to worry about dealing with women anymore.

2 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by spencerlouis(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
u ar such a cow!!!
btw!!! hw much do u hav in ur account??

2 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na the koko be that. To avoid story that touch. Like she is pregnant cos I couldn't afford CD
grin The brokness never reach like that na
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
spencerlouis:
u ar such a cow!!!
btw!!! hw much do u hav in ur account??
Are you the op? Madcow
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by spencerlouis(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Are you the op? Madcow
mumu grl dnt go make money 4 ur slf!!! dey dia de wait loaded guy!!! ode!!! aturu ekew nka!!!

2 Likes

Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
spencerlouis:
mumu grl dnt go make money 4 ur slf!!! dey dia de wait loaded guy!!! ode!!! aturu ekew nka!!!
The joke is on you dumba$$$
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
Op I suggest you look for help else where
Cause you are about to become whipping stick for some naira land ladies embarassed
One of them is already on the thread stating their slogan
They will soon arrive and start ..... grin
grin
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin
perhaps this your smile is a trap to lure me to make rash comment so the other ladies can finish me
cry

I protect my self with the blood of Jesus tongue
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
perhaps this your smile is a trap to lure me to make rash comment so the other ladies can finish me
cry
Not at all grin
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Not at all grin
I dont trust you
I know you are five if not six in number
I saw the coupe you guys staged on nairaland the other day
I have seen the kind of ammunition you ladies have
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
I dont trust you
I know you are five if not six in number
I saw the coupe you guys staged on nairaland the other day
I have seen the kind of ammunition you ladies have

Was only trolling that day
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
Was only trolling that day
yes but still
One cannot be too carefull grin
But I noticed the activities of those ladies have greatly reduced on nairaland
I kind of miss them in weird way
Cause they make nairaland lively

Anyway, me thinks you all just catching fun
Re: HELP I Am Afraid Of Getting Into A Relationship Because I Am Broke by Oyindidi(f): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes but still
One cannot be too carefull grin
But I noticed the activities of those ladies have greatly reduced on nairaland
I kind of miss them in weird way
Cause they make nairaland lively

Anyway, me thinks you all just catching fun
Yeah, no hard feelingsgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tears Social Media Apart With Nude Birthday Pictures (photos) / Does Nairaland Has A Private Chat Room? / Story, Love Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.