Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (45750 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by seunny4lif(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2017
salam1:
if Nigeria army should take any action u will b the first person DAT will shout islamisation of Nigeria
Islamisation like how?
Both Christians and Muslims masses don recieve beaten by our army officers for wear something closed to the uniform colour
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by koolcat: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2017
E BE LIKE SOLDIER NEVER FLOG DZ ONE
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by SommyNwaba(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Hey is ready to beat the evil spirit in you like that way Nigeria Army beat civilians [center][/center] angry grin grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2017
See smabisa forest their na for church he wear kaki
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by UwaBuPawPaw: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2017
See as he resemble Nigeria brigadier general.
Combat kit for d devil grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by seunny4lif(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Immorttal:
thats because almost everyone are brainwashed by religion. The irreligious, the politicians and the pastors are the freed ones, the former and the later are making sandwishes from it while we the freethinkers are the humble spectactors.
Another one cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by salam1(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

Islamisation like how?
Both Christians and Muslims masses don recieve beaten by our army officers for wear something closed to the uniform colour
DAT for those who who understand but if u know wat I mean u wount argue with mi

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2017
Some members are spotted wearing army uniform, must we in Africans imitate pastors?

Pastor Chris: Members fried hair
Oyedepo: members Abolo
TB Joshua: members Afro
and many more.

me i have told God i won't go to church here again i will give my offering to beggars every Sunday's. i will go to church my di*k will be hard all because of the girls sitting beside me every Sunday. i don't want to sin i will stay in my house.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Oluwapeldon(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeria Army where u dey. If na one low person u go beat am. Now u no fit go after dis 1
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2017
This is one of the booming businesses in Nigeria.....smh

The illustrations though !!! grin Na real war ontop people money. cheesy
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by seangy4konji: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2017
lol
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Greatidonis: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2017
Zoom the guy man face and take a close look at him sef you go know say ........ abeg oh I no say anything oh
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Beverages: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Immorttal:
thats because almost everyone are brainwashed by religion. The irreligious, the politicians and the pastors are the freed ones, the former and the (((later))) are making sandwishes from it while we the freethinkers are the humble spectactors.

LATTER.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by seunny4lif(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2017
salam1:
DAT for those who who understand but if u know wat I mean u wount argue with mi
I understand you well
That's the problem in Nigeria
Religion
Tribalism
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by brunxy(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Una wan set this man of God up for Nairaland abi. Can't a man of God wear military outfit in secret and peace? I don't want to hear or see military vandalization of this man's face in the future on Nairaland ooo cos u guys caused it.. angry angry angry
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by back2sender: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2017
What is the name of this movie called? Felixomor a confirmed supporter of evil pastoprenuer please come and help us oooo, we dont understand this man of satan any longer ooo.
Just like Alfa Sule, this is another one from another Alfa pastor. Shame!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Tobium1(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2017
What nonsense
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by UnimkeAk(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Na wa oh....grin

This business is really moving
Show biz
Actors

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by mike85060: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2017
He should be charge for impersonation

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by nurusystem(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Church is all about entertaining audience to watch pastors acting live and direct tragedy and also to make people Dance and laugh, mocking innocent Jesus of what he never practiced with is disciples.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by nurusystem(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Church selling point war.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by stuffs4me(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2017
Impersonating a military personnel is a crime and this man should be arrested and prosecuted.

Nobody is above the law

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Im waiting for them to come defend him

Shoot to kill/ Soldier of the cross is the thyme.....target at casting away evil spirits from innocent folks.....continue

The church should be a registered industrial firm, tax returns and all........ha ah. Nigeria would never experience recession again

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by omenkaLives(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

I tell ya
Members must pay offerings either military way or Democracy way grin grin
Change the Orijin to a hot plate of SNAKE peppersoup since Lala is the one delivering it.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by kceewhyte(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2017
They should move him sambisa Forest
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Macmoni(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Na wa oh....grin

This business is really moving
Y don't u open or own bizness let c he it gamma move
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by nely4me(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
na so e easy reach to fix matches abi, GOD IS WATCHING YOU
john1912:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by labanji(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Xtianity is a Scam.
Blind followers
Brainwashed congregation

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by tboyharma(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Wetin be this one wey this guy dey do self,

if nigerian nab this mahn en dem go wipe am tire

url=http://mp3downloadhub.com/ice-prince-magic-free-mp3-download]“Download Ice Prince - Magic mp3[/url]
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by ramdris(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2017
free2ryhme:
even Jesus no wear military uniform take do evangelism haba
Really nice pics man.. Will look good on canvas painting...
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Immorttal: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Beverages:

LATTER.
and a bit of the former, wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Todaju / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.