Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (45773 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
stonemasonn:
I think even the powerful religions we have were formed either by members of an occult or the founders were manipulated by the occult.
You are right and it goes further than that. The ETs designed the entire scheme and those at the top of the pyramid (Occult) designed the major world religions and then factions emerged from the major religions, from then upwards, smart businessmen and ordinary citizens who understand the program have capitalized on the scheme to make great gains.

Anyone can be called these days. You just have to have a compelling message and style. That is what this man is doing. It starts with having an ET being that will collapse wave-functions and produce miracles, then the MOG goes to find the sheep and money flows, and the MOG has a way of compensating the ETs knowingly or unknowingly. Those 'possessed' and 'dispossesed' of energy beings at Deliverance are enmeshed in a powerplay they have no ideas about. That is the reward, and through same medium comes the miracles of deliverance.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by hisMrs(f): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
chie8:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/flamboyant-pastor-bishop-tom-samson.html?m=1
I am very confused here!! Is this supposed to b an altar or a 12D cinema or a..... I don't know what to call it. He's a man of God but does he have to dress did way to pass a message across? That robe won't even let him fight well at d war front.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by OKUCHI11(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
imagine if churches in Nigerian were to be tech up companies or manufacturing companies, we will be like Germany by now. It's time our government hit this guy's with taxes. Churches in Nigeria rake in more revenues than all Nigeria banks combined. ( My opinion and yes am a Christian).
please enlighten me more on this post...
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
these crooked pastors have really gone nuclear grin you see? this guy must be psychotic, his church members are even more crazier for letting him treat them like idiots.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by sunnysunny69(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
OKUCHI11:
please enlighten me more on this post...
a tax system will take few change out of churches or pastors pocket and government can do better with this.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Na wa oh....grin

This business is really moving
I just tire my brother..
What's all these..??
Even JESUS go ask am who send am do this one..
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by ekensi01: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
nobsalis:

na your mama no go near heaven (idiot) may be na your salary e use by d Yard self.

Its people like u Daddy-Freeze often talks about #FirstClassShipple
Wait let me get you right. You mean that you want to enter heaven?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
TarOrfeek:
See better ambush cordone.
This is better than the original soldier sef.
Hahahahaha
Make them relocate the church go SAMBISA forest

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by TemmyTee82(f): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Only that material reach 10yard..

Money is good tho.

All those fools who are saying it offering and tithe money just know that you will not get close to heaven at all IJN. AMEN

See your own mouth. Ignorant hypocrite.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by TemmyTee82(f): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY AND OUR POLITICIANS DESERVE

Guy. Wetin na?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by oshe11: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Guy. Wetin na?
Is like U nid d slap of 5 or 6
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by stonemasonn: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Anyone can be called these days. You just have to have a compelling message and style. That is what this man is doing. e.
lol

You also need sponsors these days. Big Church is big investment, you need a large building, standard musical instruments, mic and amps, nice interior decor, adverts, crusades, staged miracles etc.
You must guarantee good returns of investment. The sponsors are usually given roles of senior pastors, deacons, treasurer etc, to help grow the investment.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by TemmyTee82(f): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:

Is like U nid d slap of 5 or 6

We know your type. Anyways, stop going about posting that. We've seen it, and it's getting stale already.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by mykel25(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

See the way this one is reasoning.

So because the man has been comiting a crime by impersonating military men for a long time has now made it legal?

So in you mumu logic now, Chidumeme Onwuamadike, a.k.a Evans the kinaper has been committing crime for long and should therefore be left alone too

You are d one that can't reason logically now....my statement connote... That's it no longer news and u people shd stop making unnecessary rant that won't pass nairaland .....do you know if he was am ex military man? Have u investigated him? D question u shd ask yourself is... What's is behind it? That military have Not stopped him since inception... Be wise and stop making unnecessary noise that won't get anywhere
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
calberian:
What's this nau?

I think he is giving visual to his message just like in the movies smiley
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by linearity: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
chie8:
Here are photos of flamboyant pastor Bishop Tom Samson dressed in military outfit ministering at a church programme titled 'IT IS WAR'.The programme is said to have transformed destinies,lifted the down trodden and more.

He is expected to hit Lagos state with the programme on 6th of August Sunday at Lagos Airport hotel Ikeja,Lagos.It will continue on Monday to Friday 11th 6pm daily & Saturday morning 8am at Royal Tower number 2 Adegbola Street off Obafemi Awolowo road by Ikeja local government by train station.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/flamboyant-pastor-bishop-tom-samson.html?m=1

Please, send us pictures when he is preaching about prostitution.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by stuffs4me(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
mykel25:

You are d one that can't reason logically now....my statement connote... That's it no longer news and u people shd stop making unnecessary rant that won't pass nairaland .....do you know if he was am ex military man? Have u investigated him? D question u shd ask yourself is... What's is behind it? That military have Not stopped him since inception... Be wise and stop making unnecessary noise that won't get anywhere

You must be the king of olodos in Nigeria..

He would know better if he was an ex Military officer.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by oshe11: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
TemmyTee82:

We know your type. Anyways, stop going about posting that. We've seen it, and it's getting stale already.

Ok Corper!

Bt wat do U mean by my type?

Which batch n wich state?

Corper Weeee oooo
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by mykel25(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

You must be the king of olodos in Nigeria..

He would know better if he was an ex Military officer.

I don't know n ve not investigated d issue... Now u that know goan arrest him n stop making noise... Ode buruku
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by stuffs4me(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
mykel25:

I don't know n ve not investigated d issue... Now u that know goan arrest him n stop making noise... Ode buruku

This is what happens when when someone has a burukutu in his skull instead of brains.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by kendo60(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
[/color]
RB007:
Na wa oh....grin

[color=#006600]This business is really moving
Bro,no be small business ooo.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Muslims can use these pictures as propaganda to claim the Christians have declared war on them.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by mechanics(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very funny, one must not wear that to fight a spiritual war.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
stonemasonn:
lol

You also need sponsors these days. Big Church is big investment, you need a large building, standard musical instruments, mic and amps, nice interior decor, adverts, crusades, staged miracles etc.
You must guarantee good returns of investment. The sponsors are usually given roles of senior pastors, deacons, treasurer etc, to help grow the investment.

Ofcourse, it is business. I actually like the RCCG business model. Just build the Church and you will be assigned a Pastor. You are to keep 50% of the gross every other Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by platinumphotos: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:
Cool money

Gullible followers let me remind you guys once again

Old things have passed away

We are in new testament

Malachi 3:10 is old testament

Wake up guys
"I shall not die but live" is also Old Testament (psalm 118:17)
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by mexite: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is this the Christianity that the people of old saw that made them join the Church? Absolutely no. This is drama in the Church. "It is war" is a spiritual declaration not to be trivialized with mundane symbols.

Christian leaders should beware of the height they take their assignments to. Acts like this exposes the Church to questioning of the faith and ridicule of the Church.
This is my submission.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Gkemz: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
This man na clown
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by TemmyTee82(f): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:

Ok Corper!
Bt wat do U mean by my type?
Which batch n wich state?

Corper Weeee oooo
Lol. I'm no longer a corper fa. I guess it's time I changed that picture.
The type that dishes slap to women.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by kalufelix(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
rip millitary camo
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by oshe11: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Lol. I'm no longer a corper fa. I guess it's time I changed that picture.

The type that dishes slap to women.
Funny enuf I've NEVER slapped/hit a woman apart frm wen I was a KID....

Wich state did U serve?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by basadenet: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
THIS MAN SUPPOSED TO BE ARRESTED FOR WEARING BANNED MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE......
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by mykel25(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

This is what happens when when someone has a burukutu in his skull instead of brains.

Then it obvious u have mucous in your skull instead of brain... Omo ale jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.