Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (45772 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by peteofem(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Lols
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by mykel25(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2017
You people shd STFU he has been dressing this way since inception
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Nothing we not gonna from this so call men of God
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by fufuNegusi(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
imagine if churches in Nigerian were to be tech up companies or manufacturing companies, we will be like Germany by now. It's time our government hit this guy's with taxes. Churches in Nigeria rake in more revenues than all Nigeria banks combined. ( My opinion and yes am a Christian).

No you are not a Christian
Cos you reason and sound like the heathens

Give your Bible some hug read it more
And get deep revelations on what the church is about

Why join the unbelievers to condemn the church

If you don't like what you see just keep mute and let God judge

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by johnp2(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Receive sense in jesus name!!!
What is the problem of all this show-off pastor
He need mental factory reset
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by figure007(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2017
The Bible is so complete.. .at the end time! ! What will happen?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by nellyelitz(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2017
He should go and sleep. As far as the Scripture is concern all these dramas doesn't count in preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by realmindz: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Go Soldier! Scam the gullible. That's an order
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by juman(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
ZUBY77:
Its amazing how one of the most corrupt and backward country on earth has more Bishops than Italy themselves.
And then you look at the faces of the people listening to him, you see hopelessness, confusion, hunger etc.

@bolded
Hmmmmm

Our people became like that after nigeria became destroyed.

nigeria became destroyed mainly by military generals.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Tobycharles: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2017
I av nothing against it, what rocks his ship...
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
imagine if churches in Nigerian were to be tech up companies or manufacturing companies, we will be like Germany by now. It's time our government hit this guy's with taxes. Churches in Nigeria rake in more revenues than all Nigeria banks combined. ( My opinion and yes am a Christian).

Taxes yes agree, All religious institutions should pay it
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by phoexix: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2017
[code][/code]What's the moral lesson or something to learn from?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2017
this one weak me oo
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by AuroraB(f): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2017
Who made him a Bishop undecided
You people play too much angry
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by nobsalis: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2017
ekensi01:
Only that material reach 10yard..

Money is good tho.

All those fools who are saying it offering and tithe money just know that you will not get close to heaven at all IJN. AMEN

na your mama no go near heaven (idiot) may be na your salary e use by d Yard self.

Its people like u Daddy-Freeze often talks about #FirstClassShipple
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Sparklee(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Hahaha this man funny die. But wait I'm in my church ooo.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by yoruBADboi(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Tell me are we crazy?
Stupid church foolish religious leaders
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by ngolokante(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Mologi:
Soldiers will not touch him for wearing "clothe"...

butbif he is an ordinary man...
that is when they will know that it's a crime to wear camo...

If they were to touch him, swear you will not shout" Islamization"
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by ngolokante(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
His tailor is really wicked....

I was expecting to see him looking like a General but here he is like a dismissed korofo Warrant Officer

Ironically, that might be a true reflection of his spiritual rank.

Hahaha Bros I see you, you don serve for Army before...people no go get this rib cracker you just released
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Paretomaster(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2017
And Jesus said " it is finish"
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by ngolokante(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY AND OUR POLITICIANS DESERVE

Hahahahaha... I bn think you wan ask which one the pastor deserve too

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by techlorddsblog: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2017
When the next headline reads: Nigerian Army slaps a Minister of God

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Hades2016(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
This one weak me, Soldiers won't go and beat him up, If it's me, They will slap off my Jamb revision from my head,

BTW that soldier that slapped off my Jamb revision & made me to score 177, Boko Haram will deal with you, Idiot.
lol .... why you self go da look for soldier trouble grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by sunnysunny69(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2017
fufuNegusi:

No you are not a Christian
Cos you reason and sound like the heathens

Give your Bible some hug read it more
And get deep revelations on what the church is about

Why join the unbelievers to condemn the church

If you don't like what you see just keep mute and let God judge

If Peter and the apostles preach the gospel this way then Christianity would have been done with long ago.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2017
HarunaWest:

dont deceive yourself,his one of the richest pastors in lagos....he only deals with elites.
undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Mologi(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2017
ngolokante:

When is beating sense into an attention seeker islamization?

the goose and the ganda should always suffer the same fate.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Mologi(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2017
ngolokante:

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Mologi(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2017
ngolokante:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by obataokenwa(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It will be double taxation cos those that gave the money in church has already been taxed at source. Churches are not profit making organisations. But other side businesses like schools and other profit making investments owned by the church can be taxed.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Badonasty(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.