Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (45758 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by ExInferis(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Christendom has lost its damned mind.

undecided
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Akemmi(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
imagine if churches in Nigerian were to be tech up companies or manufacturing companies, we will be like Germany by now. It's time our government hit this guy's with taxes. Churches in Nigeria rake in more revenues than all Nigeria banks combined. ( My opinion and yes am a Christian).
So are there no churches in Germany?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by stuffs4me(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2017
This pastor is setting a bad example for his church members. Later they will start impersonating military men and committing crimes everywhere.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by IVORY2009(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:
Cool money
Gullible followers let me remind you guys once again
Old things have passed away
We are in new testament
Malachi 3:10 is old testament
Wake up guys
Are u a Christian? shocked
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by RexEmmyGee: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2017
When dey want to play ur video on judgement day and it begins with #viewersdescretionadvised
See just start strolling to hell fire
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by vikeyz(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2017
We wrestle not against flesh & blood.....
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by stuffs4me(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2017
mykel25:
You people shd STFU he has been dressing this way since inception

See the way this one is reasoning.

So because the man has been comiting a crime by impersonating military men for a long time has now made it legal?

So in you mumu logic now, Chidumeme Onwuamadike, a.k.a Evans the kinaper has been committing crime for long and should therefore be left alone too

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2017
IVORY2009:

Are u a Christian? shocked

Am not a Christian

Am a Christ like
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Kdgoldyoungest: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2017
what are der turning church into God!!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Abfinest007(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2017
soldier nor de respect anointing .touch not my anointed
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by sunnysunny69(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Akemmi:

So are there no churches in Germany?
There are but am torn between saying Nigerian church leaders are con or followers are gullible. I know Germany is a Catholic country but can't remember a pastor owing a Boeing plane. Tax break for churches is a privilege and in the case of Nigeria it has been abused.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by seunny4lif(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Change the Orijin to a hot plate of SNAKE peppersoup since Lala is the one delivering it.
I will order it
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Kendrick80(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
Nigeria army no go see this man to beat now

If na common man now, them do dey flex muscle like dem don see BH angry angry angry

Offering must be pay either by Military way or Democracy way grin
Business must move on cos that's how to get member sha but make he no tell his members to wear similar uniform o Oooh
Cos well e no concern me
Bros if na camo handkerchief civilian hold...ur in deep shit,dem no go c ds 1 ohhhhhh.Modafuckers
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by hustenisama(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerian pastors no go kill person. See church like soldier base.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by seunny4lif(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Kendrick80:

Bros if na camo handkerchief civilian hold...ur in deep shit,dem no go c ds 1 ohhhhhh.Modafuckers
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by ashawopikin(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Na wa oh....grin

This business is really moving
business is boominh
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by mpowa(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY AND OUR POLITICIANS DESERVE
gringrin really this made me laugh. But I think there's one more Forgetting slap, when you take it, you forget your name. grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by ngolokante(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mologi:

When is beating sense into an attention seeker islamization?

the goose and the ganda should always suffer the same fate.

Well said bro... Well said
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by cthia(f): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Na wa oh....grin

am telling u
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by IVORY2009(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

Am not a Christian
Am a Christ like
ok!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Kaybaba5(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
RB007:
Na wa oh....grin

Going to permanent site
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by MYGRATEskillz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
I smell a coup... grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by adewale9050: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
chie8:
Here are photos of flamboyant pastor Bishop Tom Samson dressed in military outfit ministering at a church programme titled 'IT IS WAR'.The programme is said to have transformed destinies,lifted the down trodden and more.

He is expected to hit Lagos state with the programme on 6th of August Sunday at Lagos Airport hotel Ikeja,Lagos.It will continue on Monday to Friday 11th 6pm daily & Saturday morning 8am at Royal Tower number 2 Adegbola Street off Obafemi Awolowo road by Ikeja local government by train station.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/flamboyant-pastor-bishop-tom-samson.html?m=1

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
My reasoning was on issues of these Pastorprenuers where somewhat, but as we grow in our expository libraries on my journey through life, adjustments here and there defragments by opinions and I will say, now I know quite better. Religion is MORE THAN BUSINESS OUTFITS, I wish they were just 'for profits' outfits alone. The Government can not take Religious outfits, not because they cant, Because, they can, but what comes after such pronouncement, the Government will not survive for even a year. Yes, you can ask them to steer clear the finances and set up clerks to take charge of offerings and all expenses must be reported to government, but you can not ban any religious outfits without the masses descending on you and even bringing down the government.

Against the backdrop of the manipulations of the Annunakis and the rest of the ETs, much of our understanding of God has been convulated to a somewhat out-there-in-space world when everything is right here but on different dimensions of the remaining dimensions and densities beyond the UV spectrums we call physicality.

Historically, Religion existed before Politics and in fact, it is Religion that designed politics the way it is. But Greater countries where designed by members of something more spiritual than religious. The Occult. Members of the core Occult Organisations are the brightest brains and they designed America. Those who are wise know this truth.

What our government should do, should not be what UK did, but intruding into the budgets of Churches and NGOs and stifling the growth of the industry, but to make our Christianity a source of foreign direct investments. Make this country another Mecca, another Jerusalem, already we are generating billions via TB Joshua, we can have the world come and see magic sorry miracles. The churches will never go away, cos they are nature's creation. These pastors know this truth, and they are buying jets from it. The more we criticize them, the more poverty drives people into thinking the devil is at work and sometimes the devils are actually at work. The churches are the only hope sometimes.

May the Men of God, continue to reap from the so called ignorance of the masses, which isnt really ignorance. The good book says 'The Wisdom of God is madness to the Fool. This verse really make people think they are ignorant when they criticize MOGs. But which ever divide you find yourself. Know this truth.

Your knowledge of God is as complex as your level of understanding, but for those with low understanding, God is simple to know. Yet for the Atheist, run a check thermo-quantized scan on the right hemisphere of your brain, the sparks are missing on some neuro-transmiters. You are not normal, so your disbelieve is a function of an semi-functional brain vis-a-vis a dysfunctional mind.

Its all a game. Criticize none. Let the men wey sabi the truth, continue to chop.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by TinaAnita(f): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
My one and only Bishop! Keep the fire burning Sir!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by djeezy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:
And whose money did he use for this crap undecided
Offering money abi ... I see

All this gimic Is for what ... be more like Jesus not like the military wtf
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by whiteeyes: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
let naija military go touch this one nah, they cannot. only poor cripple who probably use their camouflage to cover body!
come to think of it, Since I was a child till now,I have observed with keen interest the Nigerian Army conduct trainings over and over and over, without an avenue to display their craft.
I'm moved by these observations to suggest that the Nigerian Army organise a friendly War with North Korea or Iran!!! What do you think?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by stonemasonn: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

Historically, Religion existed before Politics and in fact, it is Religion that designed politics the way it is. But Greater countries where designed by members of something more spiritual than religious. The Occult. Members of the core Occult Organisations are the brightest brains and they designed America. Those who are wise know this truth.

Its all a game. Criticize none. Let the men wey sabi the truth, continue to chop.
I think even the powerful religions we have were formed either by members of an occult or the founders were manipulated by the occult.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church by godwinstringed1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Guys!
Today is Sunday

*read these 3 great facts which determines if you staying home would have been better*

https://godwinzsite./2017/06/11/see-the-3-facts-why-staying-home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Ogun Todaju / β€œO Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.