Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (61286 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by philanthropist1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
ok
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nonsense

Believe him at your own risk angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Kennitrust(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
The
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by spaceacademy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Khd95:
this Evans self dey talk plenty plenty talks

mtcheeew
not man enough
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
You gave your wife 20million and still asked govt to train your children with hard earned tax payers money...am sure you are dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
What of the people you killed? You think their death is better than your humiliation?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by wilcoxz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
fill in the gap 99 days for the kidnapper...........
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Jabioro: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
You're among the living dead. wait a little bit after we have extract all the information's needed, the court will help you meet either the the gallow man or firing squad that would help you die.. Anofia! ..You better beginning to mention your informants otherwise you're going to die alone...

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nymbols1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nymbols1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by jwart(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
But why he never thought of bribing the police in Dollars in the first instance!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by adesegun121(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Can someone give that idiot sniper to drink grin grin

Oloshi Olori peteki bi ewa aganyi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by bloodwashed: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kill the idiot
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by adesegun121(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
FrancisDiote:
You gave your wife 20million and still asked govt to train your children with hard earned tax payers money...am sure you are dreaming

No his mad ni jare grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Djyucee1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
This man has pride,he should die by hanging because he has also killed people, when he was kidnapping he didn't release he would be caught one day. Big fool he is
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by jamace(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Egunje don spoil Naija if not is this man worth being alive? angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by cold(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
I just read some of these stories for the laughs. Because half the stories emanating from this Evans debacle are untrue. Bloggers and the print media just keep recycling the same story with one or two additional paragraphs which are most likely fabricated.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by wizkidblogger(f): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
smh
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by harrybarn: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Too many conflicting reports...

We first heard that he was upstairs for a long time and refused to come downstairs when his compound had been impregnated with Policemen.

Now he is saying he was about committing suicide till he was prevented by a policeman.

By the way, whoever bought those luxury cars that he put up on distress sale is so lucky.
LUCKY? abi implicated. Should thorough investigation and recovery be made I guess they'ld have preferred something normal
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Roseey0(f): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans is not 36 biko
That is his passport age

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by jiangchu: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
bia nwokem, did they inject you with a truth serum? why are u singing like a bird.

or are they inserting broomsticks in ur PREEK? seeing that you have colon cancer from years of taking big deeks in ur anus. anu mpama

if naija police handle you you will speak by force
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by sukkot: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by chuksjuve(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
bloggers and media houses feeding off the proliferation of this Evan story.

Nigerians are stylishly getting distracted from the present decay and clulessess of this present administration by this story.

APC the greatest beneficiary of this Evans news...

Nigeria where are we heading to?

enough said.

check my signature and patronise our hustle.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Don't worry Mr. Evans, those you abducted wishes you death too.

#PoliceDontKillHim

#Yet
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by sukkot: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nonybb:
WHY DO NIGERIANS STUPIDLY AND IGNORANTLY CALL HOUSES IN MAGODO AND SOME MUSHROOM ESTATE IN THIS COUNTRY MANSION? DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS CALLED A MANSION?
please, edakun, tell us what a mansion is. epp us

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by UEDIBO: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
may God help you
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Avater0147(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans please join APC, convert to Muslim and marry one of this Almajiris girls..trust me you will be release and Lie Mohammed will divert and change the story.. he is very good at that..by the way#wereisbuhari?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Omoluabi16(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Look at this idiot. You're lucky you were not burnt alive like the ones in the previous thread, because you've done much worse. No one cares about your kids, You want government to train them for you eh? oloju kokoro.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
You wan die...give it time nah Lagos you dey.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
MARKone:
lol, this sissy can't kill him self. If he was serious, he should have dragged a gun with the police, or try to run, they would help him complete his mission to the great beyond.

Yea he would have done suicide by cop.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by EWAagoyin(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
So Evans was even Gay join sef na wa o... ... Colon cancer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.