Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (61288 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Daboomb: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
darkckUSA:

Go and die.. you worthless coward.. history will remember your tribe as cowards who cannot do anything but scheme to take over other people's sweat and labor. Your tribe has poisoned the president to make your brother the head of state while you divert news with Ipob and Evans story.. the truth will be found out soon enough..

~So, your notorious kidnapper brother's story is now a Diversion?

Hmmm.... Soroniyen?

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Daboomb: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
KingNas123:
lies there is many ways u can do that.. but if am him I will not build my House Lagos I will just go to my Village the South East and build it there... why build it in Zoo..

Hahahaha! grin grin grin

Another ANIMAL just forfeited his ill-gotten wealth to the Zoo!

Case closed...Next!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Me I don't want to die o. With life there's hope...
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 76Naira(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Too many conflicting reports...

By the way, whoever bought those luxury cars that he put up on distress sale is so lucky.

Nahhh......you don't want such luck. The moment Evans drops your name as a buyer, you are doomed.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by nsesam(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We first heard that he was upstairs for a long time and refused to come downstairs when his compound had been impregnated with Policemen.

Now he is saying he was about committing suicide till he was prevented by a policeman.

By the way, whoever bought those luxury cars that he put up on distress sale is so lucky.

Lucky k, the government will get those cars and implicate them
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Jahmblinqz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bad
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
I only pity those children. they will watch their parent die. God help these children, be their father and mother. wot a world.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by KingGBsky(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
phlamesG:
Oh no!
Enough of this Evans story na
Evans shït - frontpage Evans piss - frontpage
Ah ahn!!!
He is a celebrity kidnapper. Which billionaire kidnapper have you seen before

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by oxiide22(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Coward
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by jaychubi: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
kinkonp:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/want-die-seen-evans-declares/amp/

Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

What shall it profit a man to gain d whole world n lose his soul

RIP Evans
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by oxiide22(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Create a new thread on health room wit the subject matter
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by CioAngels(f): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hear insult from him, evans, you are not been humiliated o, don't understand the celebrity treatment being given to a hardened criminal. Imagine him saying he wants to die, who is holding back death from you? Do to yourself what you did your girlfriend. You can take the gun from security men and help yourself to death.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by malakus(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Naijaarchive(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin grin Karma... i only pity the innocent kids... d wife must be lai mohammed's daughter cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by darepapi: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ending your life would have been worse, Pray God have mercy on u
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by MrImole: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
darkckUSA:

Go and die.. you worthless coward.. history will remember your tribe as cowards who cannot do anything but scheme to take over other people's sweat and labor. Your tribe has poisoned the president to make your brother the head of state while you divert news with Ipob and Evans story.. the truth will be found out soon enough..

I sympathize with you boy, it must really be difficult for you living with all those shames.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nedfed(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
My reaction whenever I heard of Evans

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by translux(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
You won't die Bros continue to eat your Beans
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by highchiefpee(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by AngelicBeing: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
sukkot:
those are not mansions. those are estates
tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Falaciousice: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Requirements:
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.

Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge, Effective time management skills.

Promptness and dependability.

Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.

Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.

Must be able to handle tough fast environment.

Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.

Qualifications:
Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline

Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.

Be confident and possess leadership skills.

Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.

Must be resident in Lagos State.

TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CVS to: icemanresource@gmail.com or forward their details (name, qualification, location and contact number) to HR via 09091578938

*SENT AS RECEIVED*
*PLEASE REBROADCAST*
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by akinszz: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We first heard that he was upstairs for a long time and refused to come downstairs when his compound had been impregnated with Policemen.

Now he is saying he was about committing suicide till he was prevented by a policeman.

how can the compound be impregnated with policemen...... Nigerians and their use of English
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by madjune(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Which Nigerian thief don ever get mind to commit suicide?

Funny.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by NwaAmaikpe: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
akinszz:
how can the compound be impregnated with policemen...... Nigerians and their use of English

You obviously don't have a good command of the English language
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by BABANGBALI: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i knows the person that boughted IT
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by akinszz: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You obviously don't have a good command of the English language
I'm sure na you donate the sperm.... you see, you don't interpret your native language direct as English... Policemen has surrounded the compound not impregnated the compound.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by sukkot: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by brojoshua: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
What can we learn and teach about his words of this man.
Let the other criminals repent from their crimes now before their own time of shame and disgrace come.
You didn't know that sin brings shame and disgrace? You have been doing terrible evil in the dark causing serious sorrow and trouble to many people and their families members, and you have been enjoying this, but now you are apprehended and after some days you are fed up and complaining and wants to die. You destroyed many people's lives and you are taking good care of your wife and children.
The shame and punishment of sin in the world is just a little thing, and in many cases criminals escape and evade justice in the world for example as it's happening in Nigeria, (but no sinner will escape the judgment of God) but the punishment of anyone who dies as a sinner is everlasting in everlasting destruction or hell fire.
Therefore believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and God will save you and give you eternal life. If you believe then repent from your sins and God will forgive you all your sins and make you a new man. And if you have the opportunity give yourself for baptism in water in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Then wait for the judgment Nigeria will pronoun on you for the crimes you committed.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
sukkot:
wink
l am shocked at the guys misdeeds sad
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Banter1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
kinkonp:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/want-die-seen-evans-declares/amp/
I created this same shiiiit it didn't make FP. lalasticlala you're a very wicked child. lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Organs(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
bia nwokem, did they inject you with a truth serum? why are u singing like a bird.

or are they inserting broomsticks in ur PREEK? seeing that you have colon cancer from years of taking big deeks in ur anus. anu mpama

Wetin this one dey talk, so he should not sing so we know all his activities and how he strategized and all the police officers that took bribe from him to "hush" and all his gang members? You sound like a criminal bros...
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Elle277(f): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
its getting boring..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.