Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (61284 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by redsun(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why didn't take up his arms when they came calling and die fighting? It wasn't as if he was a robin hood,robbing the corrupt rich to fend for the poor. There were so many innocent victims that could have made their wealth genuinely,not as politicians and their cohorts.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by sukkot: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am shocked at the guys misdeeds sad
it is what it is. 7 billion people, all characters present. the saints and devils lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 1miccza: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
The wan wey dey mad me sef na d kin money wey dis people dey call. Evans talk say he dey give he wife 20million on a steady
Okay the other day dem say psg wan buy jan oblak €100 million for goal.con
Abi na cristiano ronaldo wey dey ginger say he wan commot real madrid,dem keep am €400 million with wages even d leaniest mbappe na £120 million ,ahn ahn..wetin happenundecided

My brother ehn all this money dey make eye turn person, Dem don make am be like say money and paper na d same ehn
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 1miccza: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
jaychubi:

Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
What shall it profit a man to gain d whole world n lose his soul
RIP Evans
He's Nat dead yet mehn
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Ilefoaye(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
The wan wey dey mad me sef na d kin money wey dis people dey call. Evans talk say he dey give he wife 20million on a steady
Okay the other day dem say psg wan buy jan oblak €100 million for goal.con
Abi na cristiano ronaldo wey dey ginger say he wan commot real madrid,dem keep am €400 million with wages even d leaniest mbappe na £120 million ,ahn ahn..wetin happenundecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 1miccza: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oga Evans you will be alive and face your​ full sentence and you would serve as an example to those who think crime pays
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by AngelicBeing: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
sukkot:
it is what it is. 7 billion people, all characters present. the saints and devils lol
Hmmmm sad
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Too many conflicting reports...

We first heard that he was upstairs for a long time and refused to come downstairs when his compound had been impregnated with Policemen.

Now he is saying he was about committing suicide till he was prevented by a policeman.

By the way, whoever bought those luxury cars that he put up on distress sale is so lucky.
I don't think the person his lucky, they may locate him or her because the car is a proceed of crime.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Tecno66: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
kinkonp:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/want-die-seen-evans-declares/amp/
I dey pity the man now but it is payback time. It is a lesson to all doers of evil. A day of recorning is coming.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by jaychubi: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
1miccza:

He's Nat dead yet mehn

He is a living corpse
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by desmond2pk: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nonybb:
WHY DO NIGERIANS STUPIDLY AND IGNORANTLY CALL HOUSES IN MAGODO AND SOME MUSHROOM ESTATE IN THIS COUNTRY MANSION? DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS CALLED A MANSION?
Lol. They are mansions na
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by DONFASZY(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dis evans should stop bin a talkative bfor dem go get inspiration to a movie with his yeye story,trust ibo man movie director

His bin a talkative wil nt set him free
He wil face d full dance
Smartest Dumpest
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by onyxo76(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Reminds me of the great Anini way back then. how come the worst of criminals are the worst of cry babies after being caught?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by chibyk92: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
kinkonp:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/want-die-seen-evans-declares/amp/
This guy's life sound like one of those nollywood movie!..it's well Bro dax life for u ...especially wen u get it d wrong way!..
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Basfaq(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
phlamesG:
Oh no!

Enough of this Evans story na

Evans shït - frontpage
Evans piss - frontpage

Ah ahn!!!
They force you to click on the news.lol. grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Basfaq(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fhowe:
women and money now his wife is trying to shift attention away from the 20 million she was sent claiming it was for house rent arrears she knew what evans was into she is just trying to keep that 20 million how can your husband have more than 6 phones does that look normal .You cant be married to someone and have 5 kids and you wont know what he his into .
No be Igbo after money naa eego after naa KUDI. grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Basfaq(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fhowe:
BEFORE NEXT MONTH EVANS GIST WILL BE OLD NEWS DASUKI DASUKIGATE -IKOYI MILLIONS (owner of apartment not known till date)-Evans it will pass away as usual naija so if all this bigger issues can be swept under the rug why wont evans case be the same we just hear the news but nobody is convicted before you know it another story will come out to cover the last one and endless court hearings
Naija no dey boring,the news plenty to keep one for long. grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 1miccza: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
jaychubi:

He is a living corpse

As good as dead right?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Akv24regular(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Shebi the wife talk say na 20k or 15k dey for her account ni? And she say she no know him husband Na kidnapper.... She deserves a place beside Evans in detention #nonsense[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Daboomb: 2:05am On Jun 19, 2017
akinszz:
how can the compound be impregnated with policemen...... Nigerians and their use of English

Have you ever heard of the phrase COLLOQUIALISM?

People like you are products of Almanjeri system of education!
grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Daboomb: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2017
onyxo76:
Reminds me of the great Anini way back then. how come the worst of criminals are the worst of cry babies after being caught?

They always believe they will NEVER be caught! undecided
They think they are INVINCIBLE...... then when reality dawns on them, they FALL APART very badly!
grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Daboomb: 2:14am On Jun 19, 2017
9jatatafo:
Too much attention is given to this con man. I believe there are several other billionaire kidnappers in this country and I expect the police to extract info from Evans and his crew to fish them out and stop all these useless confessions on properties and what have you

This Kidnapper Evans believe he will survive his present situation.
If you notice, he has refused to divulge the names of his INFORMANTS because he thinks he will still need to use them, when he becomes free.
He is craftily saying a lot of Bullshyte to divert attention from his informants.
I hope our Court Judges will not "as usual", take BRIBE and prolong this matter o? angry angry angry

According to him, someone told him his sister has been arrested, his right hand man has been arrested, so he quickly packaged his wife and children to Ghana with #20Milla.

Police needs to torture the Baaarstard and extract critical info from him, then let him face the Barrel at BAr Beach, as done in the days of Mighty Joe
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 9jatatafo(m): 2:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

This Kidnapper Evans believe he will survive his present situation.
If you notice, he has refused to divulge the names of his INFORMANTS because he thinks he will still need to use them, when he becomes free.
He is craftily saying a lot of Bullshyte to divert attention from his informants.
I hope our Court Judges will not "as usual", take BRIBE and prolong this matter o? angry angry angry

According to him, someone told him his sister has been arrested, his right hand man has been arrested, so he quickly packaged his wife and children to Ghana with #20Milla.

Police needs to torture the Baaarstard and extract critical info from him, then let him face the Barrel at BAr Beach, as done in the days of Mighty Joe

Well said but I am afraid this Evans' case may die a natural death and we will not hear anything about it again.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 9jatatafo(m): 2:40am On Jun 19, 2017
jaychubi:

He is a living corpse

You can't say he is a living corpse because if he gets a good lawyer he could work free. His lawyer could prove that all the confessions he made was under duress and Evans will retracts his statements or confessions provided there are signs of torture by the FSARS.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Chidonc(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2017
Fhowe:
IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES OGA YOU GO TALK OOO UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO WASTE HIM OR TORTURE HIM FOR NOTHING IT IS BETTER HE TALKS THEY TAKE HIM TO COURT AND IMPRISON HIM ON TIME THEN HE STARTS HIS PLAN B
we all know the level of atrocities he has committed. but the guy has a runny mouth. the earlier he respects himself and stops talking to reporters the better for him and his family
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Chidonc(m): 4:45am On Jun 19, 2017
9jatatafo:

You can't say he is a living corpse because if he gets a good lawyer he could work free. His lawyer could prove that all the confessions he made was under duress and Evans will retracts his statements or confessions provided there are signs of torture by the FSARS.
with the way is mouth has been running, brother it is hard. if he had respected himself enough and kept all the information he has been giving out confidential, he has little to lose. but with the way he is dishing out information to news men he is only adding work to his lawyers and most of the information seems to implicate him.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by akinszz: 5:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Daboomb:

Have you ever heard of the phrase COLLOQUIALISM?

People like you are products of Almanjeri system of education!
grin grin grin
not everybody will make use of aba made dictionary... when has policemen become sperms that can impregnate a compound. so the compound now carry belle... who impregnated the compound with the Policemen? hmmn, no wonder baby factories litter the whole place. colloquialism ko collomental ni.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by wokemzine: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Too many conflicting reports...

We first heard that he was upstairs for a long time and refused to come downstairs when his compound had been impregnated with Policemen.

Now he is saying he was about committing suicide till he was prevented by a policeman.

By the way, whoever bought those luxury cars that he put up on distress sale is so lucky.
cool
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 9jatatafo(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Chidonc:

with the way is mouth has been running, brother it is hard. if he had respected himself enough and kept all the information he has been giving out confidential, he has little to lose. but with the way he is dishing out information to news men he is only adding work to his lawyers and most of the information seems to implicate him.

His lawyers will definitely have lot of work to do
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by mercyland93(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
How come, this man make a lot of money from this crime business. God please bless our hustle.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by iamrealdeji(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
MrImole:
Omg!

I love the braveness of Igbo men grin
why wouldn't whites call you apes? when whites praise Zuckerberg for making billions of dollars for inventing Facebook,an African is praising a fellow African for making millions of dollars from kidnapping. Nigeria is truly a zoo
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by MrImole: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
iamrealdeji:
why wouldn't whites call you apes? when whites praise Zuckerberg for making billions of dollars for inventing Facebook,an African is praising a fellow African for making millions of dollars from kidnapping. Nigeria is truly a zoo

Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.