Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" (61282 Views)

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by 9jatatafo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Too much attention is given to this con man. I believe there are several other billionaire kidnappers in this country and I expect the police to extract info from Evans and his crew to fish them out and stop all these useless confessions on properties and what have you

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by eniabire(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dont die now, biko. Help us with info to fish out all ur gang members and cohorts so dat u wont die alone...

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by amara72(f): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
video of him saying all these or I dont believe it
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by KingNas123(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
lies there is many ways u can do that.. but if am him I will not build my House Lagos I will just go to my Village the South East and build it there... why build it in Zoo..

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by EWAagoyin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
sukkot:
please, edakun, tell us what a mansion is. epp us
this what called MANSION not those duplex u guys call mansion cc nonybb

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Netviruzwork: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Sorry nan 4 dis u want to kil ur self. 4get dat just wait let dem kill u. Coz all u had done is by ur willingness. So wait let them kill u too heaahhh
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by darkckUSA: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrImole:
Omg!

I love the braveness of Igbo men grin

Go and die.. you worthless coward.. history will remember your tribe as cowards who cannot do anything but scheme to take over other people's sweat and labor. Your tribe has poisoned the president to make your brother the head of state while you divert news with Ipob and Evans story.. the truth will be found out soon enough..
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
You will die but not yet.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by sukkot: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
this what called MANSION not those duplex u guys call mansion cc nonybb
those are not mansions. those are estates
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by domchike(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Everynews with same cloth, same tears... Blogger nawa 4 una
Your free to send him ur clothes in police detention
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by obidevine(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nonybb:
WHY DO NIGERIANS STUPIDLY AND IGNORANTLY CALL HOUSES IN MAGODO AND SOME MUSHROOM ESTATE IN THIS COUNTRY MANSION? DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS CALLED A MANSION?

Bro the thing tire me I swear
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Guestlander: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
So, he didn't humiliate his victims by putting them in chains for several months and by forcing their families to beg for their release?
What a dumb psychopath.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by donqx: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
they should kill him the wife and the mother.and also those who benefit from the money. the kids should be placed under watch

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by dowjones(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nonybb:
[b]WHY DO NIGERIANS STUPIDLY AND IGNORANTLY CALL HOUSES IN MAGODO AND SOME MUSHROOM ESTATE IN THIS COUNTRY MANSION? DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS CALLED A MANSION?[/b]

Why do bloggers

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by EWAagoyin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
sukkot:
those are not mansions. those are estates
you also don't know what is a Estates

Estate (land) ... Historically an estate comprises the houses and outbuildings and supporting farmland and woods that surround the gardens and grounds of a very large property, such as a country house or mansion. It is the modern term for a manor, but lacks the latter's now abolished jurisdictional authority.
Estate (land) - Wikipedia

The picture I showed you only shows mansion with big pools
not estates

Estate below

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by sukkot: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
you also don't know what is a Estates

Estate (land) ... Historically an estate comprises the houses and outbuildings and supporting farmland and woods that surround the gardens and grounds of a very large property, such as a country house or mansion. It is the modern term for a manor, but lacks the latter's now abolished jurisdictional authority.
Estate (land) - Wikipedia

The picture I showed you only shows mansion with big pools not estates
i repeat, those things you posted are estates. those are not houses. the definition of a mansion is a big house. YES EVANS HOUSE IS A MANSION. what you are posting are estates and not houses.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by prettyboi1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nonybb:
WHY DO NIGERIANS STUPIDLY AND IGNORANTLY CALL HOUSES IN MAGODO AND SOME MUSHROOM ESTATE IN THIS COUNTRY MANSION? DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS CALLED A MANSION?
My brother, the thing tire me. I asked the same question or one post last week.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by EWAagoyin(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
sukkot:
i repeat, those things you posted are estates. those are not houses. the definition of a mansion is a big house. YES EVANS HOUSE IS A MANSION. what you are posting are estates and not houses.
k
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by bigtalla(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Only 2 weeks of humiliation and you want to die already?
Do you even know how your victims felt been kept in chains for months and the level of pain and financial burden you brought upon them?

Coward!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by linearity: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Too many conflicting reports...

We first heard that he was upstairs for a long time and refused to come downstairs when his compound had been impregnated with Policemen.

Now he is saying he was about committing suicide till he was prevented by a policeman.

By the way, whoever bought those luxury cars that he put up on distress sale is so lucky.

I don't think the people who bought the cars are lucky as you claimed, they must be regretting their actions by now as Police must have contacted them to retrieve the cars.

Though, there is nothing so far, to indicate that he stole the cars directly; but they were acquired through the money he made from crime and must be forfeited, those people will be Lucky if they are not charged with buying ill gotten properties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by government77(f): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Your story did not add up. I pity the children though body people will always remember. You should hav consider them while committing crime.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Johnfavour(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
So Evans was even Gay join sef na wa o... ... Colon cancer
who is someone with cervical cancer? Common sense is not expensive.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by SteveMarvic: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Khd95:
this Evans self dey talk plenty plenty talks

mtcheeew
grin grin..that's one of his talent,he should have been a journalist
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by FBIL: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
This guy should be killed forthwith. He has terrorized and traumatized my people who never made their money from government but out of struggle. I repeat EVANS SHOULD BE KILLED AND THE WIFE ARRESTED TOO! He has continued to tell lies! He ealier said he was arrested with his wife and was bailed. How can he claim that his wife knew he's a criminal few days to his arrest? He and his wife are criminals!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by linearity: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
but, why should the government train his children, this will be an encouragement to other crime elements. He might as well ask the government to open a boutique for his wife.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Emotional coward.
He should have cross-dressed like his mentor did to Ivory Coast nah.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by dazzlingd(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
seeking for smpathy, death to you and your wife

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by FrankGiel: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
phlamesG:
Oh no!

Enough of this Evans story na

Evans shït - frontpage
Evans piss - frontpage

Ah ahn!!!
Can u post a better news story.. if not, will u keep KWAYET!!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by chukzyfcbb: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
linearity:

I don't think the people who bought the cars are lucky as you claimed, they must be regretting their actions by now as Police must have contacted them to retrieve the cars.

Though, there is nothing so far, to indicate that he stole the cars directly; but they were acquired through the money he made from crime and must be forfeited, those people will be Lucky if they are not charged with buying ill gotten properties.
I am telling you, if you buy a property from a criminal you are never allowed to go scot-free. Woe betide you, if you bought the car without appropriate documents, you would be certainly accused of being an accomplice.

Those who bought those SUVs will be wishing they never did coz given the gravity of this man sins, they too could be kept in police custody for a long time to extract all they know about the car seller (Evans)

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Daboomb: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Too many conflicting reports...

We first heard that he was upstairs for a long time and refused to come downstairs when his compound had been impregnated with Policemen.

Now he is saying he was about committing suicide till he was prevented by a policeman.

By the way, whoever bought those luxury cars that he put up on distress sale is so lucky.

The guy is a mother-fucking LIAR!
The wife should also be arrested too, as an accomplice. She must be arrested in Ghana and brought back to Nigeria.
I hear she is trying to run-away to Canada and seek Asylum there. INTERPOL, please issue an international arrest warrant for the biatch

She told so many lies in her phone call to the Newspaper, lying that she had only #3,000 in her account, that her husband is poor, that they have only one house in Ghana. She has been in Canada for sometime but she pretends she has never been there.

Both Evans are his wife are into the business together, Which Ibo-man runs a Business and his wife is not the Accountant,` ehn?

Ofcourse, he is "singing" now like a Parrot.
Dont worry, you operated KIDNAPPING in Lagos and was caught in Lagos....... You are already DEAD.

Devil incarnate.

Lagos State Govt and the Nigeria Police should not waste time and resources on this one.
We want to see SWIFT JUDGEMENT and PUBLIC EXECUTION, to serve as a DETERRENCE to others still at large.

I think those who kidnapped the Epe Student up till now, when caught eventually, will be expect us to show them mercy, right?
But are they showing mercy to those little children right now?
Are they showing mercy to their Parents right now?

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by AnanseK(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kanu Brother
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" by Daboomb: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
sammydirectly:
Emotional coward.
He should have cross-dressed like his mentor did to Ivory Coast nah.

You are SAVAGE! No CHILLS at all! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.