Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,747 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso (29905 Views)

Ndume: Workers Are Paid Peanuts, Senators Earn Luxury Wages / Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Trump, UK PM - Oyebola / "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by almarthins(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
This one na korokoro lie. So u think Nigerians are still in the 1960's. Thunder go fire u o oga senator
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by almarthins(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
greenermodels:
wealth from corruption is the reason all the leaders from all geopolitical regions are shouting one Nigeria while none is shouting restructuring or secession. God bless Biafra,the land of the rising sun.

As if Igbo's aren't among polithiefians. Oga gwan sit down
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
I love the peanut. Saw Dino cruising in his Roll Royce yesterday... Wanna earn that peanut.

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by demolinka(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
And you kill yourselves to stay there...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by ransomed: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
He is a legislooter. He has planned to steal money running into billions at once but, voiced out his frustration when the fund came in minimally. I am glad the thieves are getting disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by chigoziem10(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Uncle's Lie's brother, you dey try.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by precious1967(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
i dont pity evans d kingpin kidnapper as he left d useless senators whom he supposed to kidnap n scissors them into pieces.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by ngwababe(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
grin cheesy Abeg who get that bird picture grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
God , i beg you please give me invisibility & teleportation powers so i can rob this wicked Nigerian politicians of every single penny they stole from the masses
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Dare2Try(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
What a comic relief, reading this statement made me to laugh and forget my worries
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Saxokez(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Don't blame him jare. The man is high grin
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by farihafaheemah(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
May the thunder strike this senator Tejuosho to death and his entire family.how can he call us fools. When Lasun Yusuf, the deputy speak aids collect 1.2 million as salary without any office in Abuja and the stupid senator, good for nothing idiot telling us rubbish. I repeat may the gods of thunder strike u and entire family yo death
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by davillian(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Since they are paying you peanut find cashew nuts go na.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by barinedan(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
glorified thieves
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by don4real18(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
The Nigerian police should release Evans... This man needs to be kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by bigtt76(f): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
This guy was baller those days with the likes of Segun Awolowo Jnr grin don't blame him though ....he's from the royal family naaa #nansense

chiwetaluAGU:
The senator representing Ogun Central Senatorial District, Olanrewaju Tejuoso has lamented that Nigerian senators are paid peanuts, hence their inability to achieve much.

Tejuoso, who doubles as Chairman, Senate Committee on Health claimed what some of them spent daily was more than what they earned.

He told Punch that, “All I can say is that whatever we are paid is not up to what we pay to and what we do for our people (constituents) back home. We are paid peanuts compared to the expenses we incur daily. We pay their (constituents) school fees, rent, funeral expenses and even bills of child delivery. They expect us to do everything. If you don’t do it, they will say you are a bad senator.”

When asked which bills and motions he has sponsored in the Senate, Tejuoso said, “the amendment to the National Health Insurance Scheme Act aimed at ensuring that we make it mandatory for every Nigerian to contribute and to make the administration of the health insurance process better. We also have the Cancer Bill to ensure that we have more cancer centres for people to have their cancers managed in the country.

Source:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/18/nigerian-senators-earn-peanuts-tejuoso/
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by SalamRushdie: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
This useless he dog is from my Senatorial District o.
He can't point to a single project he has done apart from dead on arrival boreholes.
Were

Is he is supposed to make laws and not commission any borehole ..this is exactly what he is saying you guys expect them to play roles that are not theirs ..Go and meet your local govt chairman and ask him where your bore hole is
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by victorDanladi: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
And the self acclaimed best senator ,The Ajeku iya crooner himself,Dino melaye is driving flashing exotic cars without having any other job rather than being a politician!

mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by CarterKim(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
slowpoke[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by bay30: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
The senator representing Ogun Central Senatorial District, Olanrewaju Tejuoso has lamented that Nigerian senators are paid peanuts, hence their inability to achieve much.

Tejuoso, who doubles as Chairman, Senate Committee on Health claimed what some of them spent daily was more than what they earned.

He told Punch that, “All I can say is that whatever we are paid is not up to what we pay to and what we do for our people (constituents) back home. We are paid peanuts compared to the expenses we incur daily. We pay their (constituents) school fees, rent, funeral expenses and even bills of child delivery. They expect us to do everything. If you don’t do it, they will say you are a bad senator.”

When asked which bills and motions he has sponsored in the Senate, Tejuoso said, “the amendment to the National Health Insurance Scheme Act aimed at ensuring that we make it mandatory for every Nigerian to contribute and to make the administration of the health insurance process better. We also have the Cancer Bill to ensure that we have more cancer centres for people to have their cancers managed in the country.

Source:

May thunder fire ur head n seal ur big dirty mouth. Greedy criminal, u have not stolen enough. Sell nigeria n store all the money in ur grave.
Old fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
And Mr senator will still kill to get that position in the next election
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
And Mr senator will still kill to get that position in the next election
PREBuhari2019:
it does not surprise me anymore.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by bay30: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:

When asked which bills and motions he has sponsored in the Senate, Tejuoso said, “the amendment to the National Health Insurance Scheme Act aimed at ensuring that we make it mandatory for every Nigerian to contribute and to make the administration of the health insurance process better. We also have the Cancer Bill to ensure that we have more cancer centres for people to have their cancers managed in the country

Source:

May thunder fire your head and seal your big stinking mouth. Criminal! All the money you have looted are not enough for you and your lazy and foolish generation.
Sell Nigeria and store the money in your grave.
Animal! Old fool. Useless old cargo
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by ExInferis(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oh yeah?

Explain Dino's cars then.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Arrester171(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria senator eans peanut and yet you guys buy all solt of cars and your children don't school in Nigeria. The kind thunder way go fire una ehhh Angel Michael still the 70% from finishing idiots
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by bejeria101(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thats why you pple can buy 2017 lx570 for 37m naira,range rover autobiography for 82m naira abi? May that peanuts bury you,ode oshi
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by ogechooky: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
your papa.... God punish you
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Shaev7(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
You are a thief!
You are stupid!
You are a liar!
Just pray the wrath of God don't visit you for this your lies and wicked statement.
Am very sure if I go to your constituency, there is no road there and neither is there water which is supposed to be given to all communities. All Nigeria Senators ought to be packed in a building and blow the building off cos they are heartless, they contribute much to Nigeria problems today cos they fail to represent their locality the way it ought to be but rather they go for self interest then neglect the people they represent. If our senators truly do their jobs, Nigeria would have been great cos they are the law makers.!

Silly statement! Let them pay you N1bn before you will do work. Bunch of gibberish...
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by colbankz(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by kayzeesoft(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Make una kuku sell Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by colossus91(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
please allow me earn such peanuts too!! grin
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
You are correct. One should just look at this man just as that bird was just observing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two DSS Officers Die In Car Crash / Wike, Isaac Kamalu Relocate To Abuja Over Supreme Court VAT Case / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.