Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso (29912 Views)

Ndume: Workers Are Paid Peanuts, Senators Earn Luxury Wages / Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Trump, UK PM - Oyebola / "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by seguno2: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Freiburger:
When an income doesnt make you happy, it could also be seen as a peanut. I think he is right.

Yes, he is right just like our girls in Italy. Abi?
So why are you asking someone to condemn them if you can't condemn loafing fat toad SINator tejuoso whose "peanut" salary deprives us of electricity, water, clinics, education for all our children etc that would have created EMPLOYMENT here so that our girls don't have to be in Italy?
Are you okay sir?
Or you are just a hypocrite?

Freiburger:
Does it really matters where the girls are from?

You duty is to condemn the evil act.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Sammyblaq(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tejuoso another word 4 BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Freiburger(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
seguno2:

Yes, he is right just like our girls in Italy. Abi?
So why are you asking someone to condemn them if you can't condemn loafing fat toad SINator tejuoso whose "peanut" salary deprives us of electricity, water, clinics, education for all our children etc that would have created EMPLOYMENT here so that our girls don't have to be in Italy?
Are you okay sir?
Or you are just a hypocrite?

You got me wrong. My point this this, people with less satisfaction will always see their income as peanuts.

In fact, for a Senator to come out and say that, speaks much of his Hunger for more. It is obvious that he still wont be satisfied with 10 fold.

Hope you got me now
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by abbeyismaeel(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Leken becareful .....
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by seguno2: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Freiburger:

You got me wrong. My point this this, people with less satisfaction will always see their income as peanuts.

In fact, for a Senator to come out and say that, speaks much of his Hunger for more. It is obvious that he still wont be satisfied with 10 fold.

Hope you got me now

No sir.
I still don't GET your twisted tales.

Freiburger:
When an income doesnt make you happy, it could also be seen as a peanut. I think he is right.

You think that the loafing fat toad SINator is right to say that the salary we allow them to have from us is PEANUTS?
Or have you changed your mind?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by adekunle4050(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Weed must have been added to his food before he was interviewed! Radarada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Freiburger(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
seguno2:

No sir.
I still don't GET your twisted tales.

You think that the loafing fat toad SINator is right to say that the salary we allow them to have from us is PEANUTS?
Or have you changed your mind?
Na real SINator grin grin
So...Leave if you cant get me.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by tooth4tooth: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:

I think he means this one
grin grin grin grin Ok. The one i sent still blended in now smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by lucidlex: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
An Idiot has spoken

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by olarinre63: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Olè, thief and barawo. Useless Senators. Selfish and nincompus. Led by a theif. Only about 001 percent of the present Senators is fairly Ok God punish the milkers and drainers of our common wealth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by ICEMAN(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tejouso shut the Bleep up! You're an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by yommygift15: 1:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Olori buruku Omo, what a useless idiot, may Thunder strike ur mouth for saying these thrash u called complain, Omo ofo jatijati
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by AlanTuringAI: 1:44am On Jun 20, 2017
leofab:
Very useless westerners
Very senseless overweight girl with brain capacity less than that of an ant.

These politicians are united in looting our Commonwealth without recourse to ethnic or religious concerns. I know you know that but chose to use this thread to show the poor upbringing your parents gave you.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by adigun86(m): 4:24am On Jun 20, 2017
since it is peanut can you please supply the peanut to the teachers in your senatorial district. yeye man see his eye like human being own.
Also kindly publish the bills of the hospital and others things you do for the people in your constituency.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Modsenemy:
These are the kind of animals that ruined our nation with greediness

Lol. Bet why you choose this name?
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:36am On Jun 20, 2017
leofab:
Very useless westerners

Hmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:38am On Jun 20, 2017
fastgyal:
SMH. liars from hell. Nigerian Senators earn peanuts, Yet a fellow senator has made it known that some worker's salary can't feed their dogs.

Yeeepa
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by newoffer: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Enemy of the Nigerian people
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Meritocracy: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2017
You can resign and go into business. Thief, Barawo, Ole
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Habeyy(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
This useless he dog is from my Senatorial District o.
He can't point to a single project he has done apart from dead on arrival boreholes.
Were
grin and some small unit of solar panel led street light in my area in Kuto abeokuta.. .i dey come make I even count the numbers sef.. .one at d junction, one in front of police post, one in front of one alhaji's house.. .maybe 4 or 5 in total and did I mention,dem allocate the light for the use of d small police post.. .

Trust naija politicians na. ..the next I saw was a billboard or signboard in APC colours advertising to us that the project was done by Mr Tejuoso as if say no from him purse the money commot.. .yeye dey smell
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2017
total nonsense
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by Origin(f): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Wait till Nigerians put Senators on contract hire (outsourcing) then you will know what peanuts mean. grin
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by leofab(f): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2017
jy2kbeyond:

Hmmmm.
what's smelling you; is it your dirty unwashed boxers or your singlets that you have not washed for three days now? tongue
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by leofab(f): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Very senseless overweight girl with brain capacity less than that of an ant.

These politicians are united in looting our Commonwealth without recourse to ethnic or religious concerns. I know you know that but chose to use this thread to show the poor upbringing your parents gave you.
you are docile and senile.. my father is part of the political elites so I will keep in to your long term plan for divide and rule; and for you ; who are you and who is your father ? Keep killing yourselves while we keep killing the national treasury cool
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by sshalom(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Dear Senator Tejuoso, kindly return to your regular job or business where you will be paid what you feel is commensurate to your level. Best regards!
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by kunletexs: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2017
am i the only one seeing this, the man that claimed he is collecting peanut is swollen like the bread left in tea overnight. if this is how a peanut collecting senator looks, then congo starved children are now what?

please over, in common man sense, if you are working in a place that they are paying peanut, you resign and look for somewhere else, so sir, resign and look for some where else.
....but come to think of it, we didnt elect you there to come and tell us you were payed peanut but to go and work, so either you resign or you work.
Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by kunletexs: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2017
we nigerian we are so slow, why cant someone standing at his back woss him a BIG slap?

senator, you were luck i was not in the room that day, na for now you for be 6 ft under the ground.

i now see reason why government is afraid to train nigerian soldiers as sniper. because thrust me, na 5km i for snip am die. infact usa go record my acts as the veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt sniper's shot.

him head go be like this:

Re: Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:56am On Jun 21, 2017
leofab:
what's smelling you; is it your dirty unwashed boxers or your singlets that you have not washed for three days now? tongue

check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams / Violent Protest In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Leaves Several People Injured (photo) / Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.