Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? (3524 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? by DicksonDonny(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2010
I really want to know your views on this topic that's why i opened this thread. What is the best gift you could present to your lover on his/her birthday that he/she can never throw away or easily forget?
Apart from a car,phone,card,flower even money,what's the best gift you think you can present to your lover that even when you guys are apart,when he or she sees that thing/gift it will bring a smile and a memory saying; this was from my lover. I tried to figure out something and i got this; take a picture of hers' to an artist to draw her image,put it in a nice frame,make it look presentable and present it to her as a gift.In that case he/she can never throw away its image,it will always be on the wall,and will always be admired. People please tell me your own view on this topic.
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? by chayooh(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2010
D frame stuff is a cool idea.
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? by Nneomaj(f): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
U've said it all
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? by tobi1994: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2010
I luv ur ans
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? by DicksonDonny(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2010
, I never said it all! I only brought out d best suggestion i have,so i'll also get your best suggestion. As for d frame thing,i don't think it'll be something that will really match.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Romance~ / Would U Date A Fake Jandite / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.