Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Do You Believe In True Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In True Love ? (4170 Views)

Watch This Movie If You Believe In True Love(pics,video) / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2017
As for me all I have to say is Yes, I do believe in True Love. When u love someone truly with all your
heart and get the same love from the other
side that is what called a true love. True love is Loving someone selflessly and
unconditionally for life.A true partner always
helps you in your growth, never suppresses
you and yes supports you throughout. One will really feel positivity and moments
of joy,happiness when u are around the one
you love and adore the most. Its the most wonderful relationship where
you are free to fly. What about you ?

Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, I do kiss

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:
Yeah, I do kiss
but y
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by NairalandCS(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
True Love is A Hoax. grin
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
I don't believe in true love.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by aquadude15: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2017
I av told u severally to stop asking me. i love u and it is 4 real
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2017
It doesn't exist
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2017
what re the reasons
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Papiikush: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2017
True love only exists after 10 years in marriage
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Yes I do, but I think it's rare.

For me, true love is not about waltzing into the sunset with a good looking stranger in my arm. I crave understanding. So my true love would be someone that understands me without me having to explain myself to him, at all. I don't mean he must have the ability to read minds, but our values & belief systems should align right from the get go, but there must still be enough minor differences to keep the relationship interesting. I'm talking the kind of person that makes you nod like a parrot because you understand exactly where he is coming from, when he relates something to you. If I can't have that, then I'd rather be alone than be with someone that's a triangle to my square.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

For me, true love is not about waltzing into the sunset with a good looking stranger in my arm. I crave understanding. So my true love would be someone that understands me without me having to explain myself to him, at all. I don't mean he must have the ability to read minds, but our values & belief systems should align right from the get go, but there must still be enough minor differences to keep the relationship interesting. I'm talking the kind of person that makes you nod like a parrot because you understand exactly where he is coming from, when he relates something to you. If I can't have that, then I'd rather be alone than be with someone that's a triangle to my square.
Erm...did I breathe & give the impression hmMm
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Edemaya: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2017
True love exists, which must go hand-in-hands with sacrifices, commitments, respects or what have you. If not, you just playing mummy and daddy (those days play) undecided
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
mrsefan:
As for me all I have to say is Yes, I do believe in True Love. When u love someone truly with all your
heart and get the same love from the other
side that is what called a true love. True love is Loving someone selflessly and
unconditionally for life.A true partner always
helps you in your growth, never suppresses
you and yes supports you throughout. One will really feel positivity and moments
of joy,happiness when u are around the one
you love and adore the most. Its the most wonderful relationship where
you are free to fly. What about you ?

Yes!

I believe in true love, I believe true love exists, I believe I've found true love!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Martin0(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Love is a pretty powerful drug. When you feel it, you really feel it. It can suspend time, making the whole world seem still except for you two. It feeds you more than any nourishment; you feel full in the presence of love. But there’s a vast difference between love and true love. True love knows no depth. It’s an endless tunnel that sweeps you up in the whirlwind and you’re never quite free from it. It stays with you. And you hope this person will too. True love isn’t ordinary. It doesn’t come around often and that’s how you’ll know it’s genuine.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

true love is rare cos the ones who feel real and genuine love for u ladies have been left heart broken and torn apart...once you miss them, you never find one like them again!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Martin0(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
You see something and instead of thinking how happy it makes you, you think about how happy it would make them. That true love
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
I don't believe in true love.
y
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by NLjona(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
fork that word LOVE.. its only through God one can experience true love. human love is based on what both parties can benefit from each other, when the well is dried up.... you know the rest.
#TeamFuckboys
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:
Yeah, I do kiss
Good lady smiley
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Martin0(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
You still go over to their place no matter how late at night it is and how tired you feel. It’s always worth it. This also true love
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Martin0(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
true love is selfless, it's honest, it's bold. when a couple experience true love one will sacrifice for the others gain. Both of them accept challenges with the knowledge that both will do their best to make it through for each other and for themselves. true love never dies, once it lives it may go dormant, but it never leaves. Your heart has a memory for true love, it simmers in it when it's found. true love doesn't mean you obsess over them, doesn't mean you can't live without them. True love means that the two of you can be on the opposite sides of the world for three years and still know that every single day you're thinking about each other, and love each other. true love is being able to sit ten feet away from each other and still feel all their love as if they had their arms around you. true love is gratitude, true love is gentle, true love survives. true love does exist #honesty #sacrifice #selfless #true #heart
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
true love is rare cos the ones who feel real and genuine love for u ladies have been left heart broken and torn apart...once you miss them, you never find one like them again!

And no ladies have been heartbroken? undecided

You gave your love to the wrong person. Booh-hoo-hoo! It happens to everyone. There's a woman out there that'll soothe all the aches & bruises away. You just have to meet each other. She's probably been through a lot herself, so you'll be two broken pieces trying to make a whole. Sounds right, doesn't it? tongue
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by toastedbread: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
it's like 29th february.
it does exist but it's effin hard to come by.

what's the possibility of having a 6 when a dice is thrown 3 times?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

And no ladies have been heartbroken? undecided

You gave your love to the wrong person. Booh-hoo-hoo! It happens to everyone. There's a woman out there that'll soothe all the aches & bruises away. You just have to meet each other. She's probably been through a lot herself, so you'll be two broken pieces trying to make a whole. Sounds right, doesn't it? tongue
yh it sure does.

But I'm talking about those who meet the gentle, responsible, good in bed, sweet, God fearing, nice n hardworking man and still go ahead and shatter his heart like he never meant anything to her!

No man with a good lady with all those quality I mentioned, would break the heart of the lady nor let her go. They would actually by all means possible, do everything within their power to wife them but due to mostly financial problems, the lady leaves the relationship or cheats due to her man's financial status leaving the man in ruins and wish for nothing else but vengeance.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yh it sure does.

But I'm talking about those who meet the gentle, responsible, good in bed, sweet, God fearing, nice n hardworking man and still go ahead and chatter his heart like he never meant anything to her!

No man with a good lady with all those quality I mentioned, would break the heart of the lady nor let her go. They would actually by all means possible, do everything within their power to wife them but due to mostly financial problems, the lady leaves the relationship or cheats due to her man's financial status leaving the man in ruins and wish for nothing else but vengeance.

It goes both ways. Some men are also human trashbags. Proof below grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

It goes both ways. Some men are also human trashbags. Proof below grin
lol...you're really funny grin

For me, I CAN'T hurt my woman, I DON'T expect her to hurt me either. That's just me.

How's your day coming?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
y
It doesn't exist
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
It doesn't exist
OK.

I pray God intervenes.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...you're really funny grin

For me, I CAN'T hurt my woman, I DON'T expect her to hurt me either. That's just me.

How's your day coming?

You actually have a fair way of looking at things. But life is generally unfair, with a lot of selfish people thrown in the mix, to make it just that much intolerable. I can relate to your view. I expect fairness too in a relationship but meh.

So far so good. It's still too early to tell. How's yours?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
OK.

I pray God intervenes.
Amen but you know it doesn't exist.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2017
No i don't
Back in the day it carried weight now love don't mean shit
A guy saying he love you yet will end up being their worst nightmare ..... ( love is seasonal ) you can fall in and out real quick so to me it's pointless

Maybe someone can change my mind cheesy show me what love really is..
Re: Do You Believe In True Love ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

You actually have a fair way of looking at things. But life is generally unfair, with a lot of selfish people thrown in the mix, to make it just that much intolerable. I can relate to your view. I expect fairness too in a relationship but meh.

So far so good. It's still too early to tell. How's yours?
I don't pray to meet that lady that would change my thinking about women tho cos I may turn into something I can't control...if a lady must cheat on me, let her break up with me FIRST, then she's free to Bleep all dicks as far as I'm concerned, but you telling me you love and care about MY FEELINGS while letting another dick plunging into your hole is something my heart can't take.

My day's been pushing well, at least its not raining today lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? / Nigerian Man Shades The Hell Ouy Of Nigerian Women On Twitter / The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.