Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (21600 Views)

Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola / Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Yet BMCS think Dino Melaye is the problem in Kogi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by asked: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Pray and fast you will find the solution from god.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Goahead(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2017
How are we supposed to help him when his name is blurred out? Or this some kind of cheap insensitivity of PDP to tarnish the image of kogi state government??
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
Laziness is what is killing you.... Not hunger.... Not kogi state, not the devil.... U don't have money to feed but u have money to subscribe. Why won't u request for a job instead u want someone to take pity on ur lazy ass...and give you money to buy food.

Someone is working yet you said he is lazy. Is he not supposed to.be paid for his work? What do u mean by laziness?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
Laziness is what is killing you.... Not hunger.... Not kogi state, not the devil.... U don't have money to feed but u have money to subscribe. Why won't u request for a job instead u want someone to take pity on ur lazy ass...and give you money to buy food.
I think you missed the bit where he said he has not been paid for two years meaning he has a Job .
Stop smoking cheap weed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by idrisolaide(m): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:

Shift to whr

Beta faint dere or stand faint ooo abi if I shift for u finish whr me go FAINT PUT

LOL! Maybe make you manage the space for UP.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by oseka101(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2017
erico2k2:

I think you missed the bit where he said he has not been paid for two years meaning he has a Job .
Stop smoking cheap weed
bros it's only someone on cheap weed will stay on a job for two years without pay find an alternative are u a slave.... Or better still get a new job...
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2017
I can imagine what she's going through. My salary was delayed for two weeks...two weeks looked like two years and it seemed heaven would fall..Lest say two years...some employers are heartless! I suggest that all governors owing salaries should have all their sources of income frozen for as long as they have refused to pay their employees...heartless people!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by oseka101(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Mayflowa:

Someone is working yet you said he is lazy. Is he not supposed to.be paid for his work? What do u mean by laziness?
you call that work??!!! Bros will u remain in a job that refuses to pay u for 6 months...
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2017
thenny312:
We students we've been home for 5 months now
That Yahaya bello the thunder that will fire that man is still doing press up ooo

Instead of you congregate and do Aluta cripple everywhere with protests and strikes you are here shouting thunder will fire the man

Oga continue ooo
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2017
woodcook:
@omenkalive this is the type of thread I expect to see you on, not chasing after IPOB and one Nigeria, when your neighbors/people are yet to be paid.

Whomever sees him should direct omenkalive attention to this thread. grin grin
People de suffer for this country...but when you man up and challenge the situation, same fools will shout you down.

Shey because some people no like the running mate to Audu wey suppose become Governor..na why dem go bring this disastrous Bello.

Fail country.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Deeldorado: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Mod, the title should read Kogi worker 'resorts' not results.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by yaqq: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
stop talking from ur pubic hair, a grown man on level 14. haven't been paid for over 16months n u here saying he s lazy! what do u want him to do? he s a civil servant and should be paid his wages, the money bello is spending who owns it! abeg shift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by michoim(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:

You are simply unreasonably and inhuman. He should simply request for a job...and where is the job? When about 5.5 millions Nigerians have been rendered jobless in 2 years! You should think before you talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by oseka101(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2017
yaqq:
stop talking from ur pubic hair, a grown man on level 14. haven't been paid for over 16months n u here saying he s lazy! what do u want him to do? he s a civil servant and should be paid his wages, the money bello is spending who owns it! abeg shift
oga as at level 14 and u get a better paying job u won't leave ba lazy thinker.... Or rather slave mentality
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2017
I thought the word is resort. Someone help me.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by bantudra: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
why is her name covered up?....
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by oseka101(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2017
michoim:

You are simply unreasonably and inhuman. He should simply request for a job...and where is the job? When about 5.5 millions Nigerians have been rendered jobless in 2 years! You should think before you talk.
another lazy thinker.... Be innovative what is wrong in requesting for a better job.... Instead he prefers a job were he sits in the office and do nothing
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by brunofarad(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
God save your people.

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Meritocracy: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
PDP and APC are the same, i learnt the governor also inherited some debt despite all resources in Kogi state. Instead of Dino to intervene he was busy displaying his exotic cars and online drama as if he is not part of the problem. Meanwhile APC is not problem but Yahya Bello because he was not left out on bail out funds but has nothing to show for it.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by marooh: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Yamaha Bello did you have ear problem like our PMB.
Haabaaa
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by xpiranza: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2017
and 2019 still far...... kogi vote wisely next time
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by nnamokenna(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2017
@Op, it is resorts not "results"
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Otapipia: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
Another Fuul spotted. He is currently working with the state government and you expect him to go job fishing? Just shut the f up if you can't think properly. muMu

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by everyman: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Goahead:
How are we supposed to help him when his name is blurred out? Or this some kind of cheap insensitivity of PDP to tarnish the image of kogi state government??

Good afternoon, sir. I also need assistance. But mine isn't financial. I need a job. It's been three years since I graduated the uni, but nothing to show for.

Thanks.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Meritocracy:
PDP and APC are the same, i learnt the governor also inherited some debt despite all resources in Kogi state. Instead of Dino to intervene he was busy displaying his exotic cars and online drama as if he is not part of the problem. Meanwhile APC is not problem but Yahya Bello because he was not left out on bail out funds but has nothing to show for it.

Which kind mumu talk be this.

Where were you when Dino exposed the criminal and lying governor. Or where you expecting Dino to pay all of the outstanding salaries.

Paying salaries of state workers anywhere in the country is the responsibility of the governor.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by oseka101(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Otapipia:

Another Fuul spotted. He is currently working with the state government and you expect him to go job fishing? Just shut the f up if you can't think properly. muMu
u sound uneducated.... I don't argue with illiterates. Its like playing chess with a pigeon.....
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Mjshexy(f): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kogi State will be having her election in 2020, quite far, they should impeach the governor jare

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Otapipia: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
u sound uneducated.... I don't argue with illiterates. Its like playing chess with a pigeon.....
Education wise, you don't come close, trust me. I just highlighted why I am almost certain you're a Fuul and you're here talking about education. I hardly make comments on Nairaland but I cannot ignore a rare case of unparalleled st..pidity such as the one exhibited by you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH / Boy Shot By Police During 'Free Zakzaky' Protest Now Using Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.