Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (21465 Views)

Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola / Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jtjohn(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
Laziness is what is killing you.... Not hunger.... Not kogi state, not the devil.... U don't have money to feed but u have money to subscribe. Why won't u request for a job instead u want someone to take pity on ur lazy ass...and give you money to buy food.
Keep quiet if u don't have anything to say....How will u fell if u are owed 2years salary and u also have kids to carter for.....Must everyone become an entrepreneur or u think to start up a business in Nigeria does not require money.......Please Stop supporting evil....

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jamace(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
zico530:
W ;DWhenD Dino talk una wan kill am
All lies. Dino wants to wrestle political power from Gov Bello.

Nobody is owed 2 years salaries in Kogi state.

All is propaganda.

Kogi state concluded staff screening on 26 April 2017 and payment of GENUINE staff almost concluded. See the report here: www(dot)kogistate.gov.ng/screeningreport​.php

I can bet that most of these hired online noisemakers have not even gone through the report. They are just online working for their hirer.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by oseka101(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Otapipia:

Education wise, you don't come close, trust me. I just highlighted why I am almost certain you're a Fuul and you're here talking about education. I hardly make comments on Nairaland but I cannot ignore a rare case of unparalleled st..pidity such as the one exhibited by you.
grin grin u sound depressed man...
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by newoffer: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
River Bello n River Dino. Poor Kogi people.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by kamatofeelz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I pity Kogi indigenes.

The confluence state...where the country's two worst politicians meet.
haha we can read that u know?
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
the fulfilment of my prophet prophecy during the election time.Kofi people chose between hunger and having poor amenities while you still have your salary.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by marxist88: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
If I were you, i will not change job.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by illyg: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai,handwork of kogi state government,useless governor and nonsense Dino

I can authoritatively tell u that the pensioners and civil servant in Kogi state have been paid their arrears. Most of them who have been screaming of lack of payment have also refused to be fair and be factual about the payment they have recieved so far. this is mischievous! A friend told me that his father recieved arrears of over N2million.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Otapipia: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
grin grin u sound depressed man...
Me, depressed, lol. You talk and think like one who is product of premature ejaculation. Just get lost.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by sshalom(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
How do you expect a person to be productive, responsive and responsible when his salaries hasn't been paid fro two years? Such a shame that we have this type of leadership that cannot provide basic necessities as enshrined in our constitution.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by illyg: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
jamace:

All is propaganda.

Kogi state concluded staff screening on 26 April 2017 and payment of GENUINE staff almost concluded. See the report here: www(dot)kogistate.gov.ng/screeningreport​.php

I can bet that most of these hired online noisemakers have not even gone through the report. They are just online working for their hirer.

Honestly, people are very funny. Why are they feeding public with lies. Kogi state government embark on screening exercise to sanitize the civil service so that few elements that have been holding kogi to ransom through their dubious means could have their excesses thwarted. it was actually a good development as more money can be saved for more employment and execution of some projects. But, u must realise that some bad eggs in the system will strive to frustrate the exercise. The government found it tough to accomplish the exercise. presently, the arrears of cleared staff have been paid. they dont want to say it out cos of their debts and fear of loosing their sympathy from friends and relatives.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jamace(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
illyg:

Honestly, people are very funny. Why are they feeding public with lies. Kogi state government embark on screening exercise to sanitize the civil service so that few elements that have been holding kogi to ransom through their dubious means could have their excesses thwarted. it was actually a good development as more money can be saved for more employment and execution of some projects. But, u must realise that some bad eggs in the system will strive to frustrate the exercise. The government found it tough to accomplish the exercise. presently, the arrears of cleared staff have been paid. they dont want to say it out cos of their debts and fear of loosing their sympathy from friends and relatives.
Thank you for enlightening the public. Most of these guys making noise seem to be those whose avenues for free money have been blocked by the sanitisation exercise.

In fact, any one that claims Gov Bello is owing him or her should tell us his name and MDA/Department so that we verify from the screening report.

Enough of this negative online propaganda against Gov Yahaya Bello! Gov Yahaya Bello is doing great.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by micflo28(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
Laziness is what is killing you.... Not hunger.... Not kogi state, not the devil.... U don't have money to feed but u have money to subscribe. Why won't u request for a job instead u want someone to take pity on ur lazy ass...and give you money to buy food.
. you have a poor psychoanalytic, boyish mind. He has a job and depends on nobody, the fix here is that he isn't been paid and works hard believing one month there will be a breakthrough this is not a situation. in sight. When one says he is hungry, it equally implies he needs a job to fend for himself and not just food alone . I pray he gets aid to open even a kiosk to sell beverages. I think he should also reach out to churches that have the wherewithal.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
U lack sense... Receive one in Jesus name
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by illyg: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
jamace:
Thank you for enlightening the public. Most of these guys making noise seem to be those whose avenues for free money have been blocked by the sanitisation exercise.

In fact, any one that claims Gov Bello is owing him or her should tell us his name and MDA/Department so that we verify from the screening report.

Enough of this negative online propaganda against Gov Yahaya Bello! Gov Yahaya Bello is doing great.

My brother, i must tell u that untill last week, i was seriously angry with Governor Yahaya. I have ignorantly insulted him. but just last week, i decided to start calling friends and relatives in kogi to know the true situation and i found out that workers have been paid.
it is also good for us to verify any claim before we impute blame

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jamace(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
illyg:

My brother, i must tell u that untill last week, i was seriously angry with Governor Yahaya. I have ignorantly insulted him. but just last week, i decided to start calling friends and relatives in kogi to know the true situation and i found out that workers have been paid.
Thanks. You are great!

Pls, continue to inform the public about the true state of things in Kogi State, else some losers will deform the public with lies.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by undefeateds: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
walahi,it will never be well with any apc member,they ve sworn to make life uncomfortable for Nigerian both in federal and state,see osun and oyo,and yet some nonentity will still campaign for this heartless demon in d coming election, this country is doomed with APC in power
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
illyg:

This is a blatant lie. It's either you've been deceived or you're trying to deceive us. I'm a civil servant myself. Yahaya is playing games in kogi and I'm sure you know what I'm saying. 90% of pensioneers in the state are being owed over 15 months salary. Infact, Yahaya declared some pensioners ineligible for pension again bcs he claimed they have age disparity or don't have primary school cert. Even the active civil servant, just 40% of them are getting salaries. Yahaya is playing a wicked game; pay 40% and claim you've paid all.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
illyg:

My mum, mother inlaw, father inlaw and uncle are being owed 15 months. My wife's brother is being owed 12 months. Even Yahaya may not be able to sort out his debt again. The payment is so unorganized.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jamace(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
juwoonn:

My mum, mother inlaw, father inlaw and uncle are being owed 15 months. My wife's brother is being owed 12 months. Even Yahaya may not be able to sort out his debt again. The payment is so unorganized.
Give us their names so that we crosscheck from the screening report. No need talking theory when the report is before the whole world. Oya their names and department.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
illyg:

Lies, lies, lies....

Don't argue what you don't know.

I know too many people that are being owed
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jamace(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
juwoonn:

Lies, lies, lies....

Don't argue what you don't know.

I know too many people that are being owed
Produce their names and department for scrutiny, pls.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
jamace:

All is propaganda.

This same report you're talking about, I took my laptop to school(work) and I downloaded the reports for all staffs to see. Many people have their names cleared and the screening report claims that they will pay them arrears of salary owed, but till today, they are still hoping and praying for the payment to arrive.
And again, the screening was not concluded in April, it was concluded this month; June. I downloaded the last set of reports early this month and we're even still waiting for the said pardon list.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jamace(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
juwoonn:

This same report you're talking about, I took my laptop to school(work) and I downloaded the reports for all staffs to see. Many people have their names cleared and the screening report claims that they will pay them arrears of salary owed, but till today, they are still hoping and praying for the payment to arrive.
And again, the screening was not concluded in April, it was concluded this month; June. I downloaded the last set of reports early this month and we're even still waiting for the said pardon list.
You are speaking grammar. Produce the names of those who are owed salaries so that we cross check together. This is a moment for facts, not theory.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by donqx: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
jamace:
You are speaking grammar. Produce the names of those who are owed salaries so that we cross check together. This is a moment for facts, not theory.
So that you can remove their names completely? Hell no.
One advice for you and your team. When you did not pay one civil servant's salary, you deprive the person and at least 3 other beneficiaries food. These are prospective voters in the next election. When you deprive 20,000 people of their salaries, you have indirectly suffered 100,000 people and you have subtracted 100,000 from your 2019 votes. We have not talked about the 500,000 whose businesses are no longer moving because of nonpayment of salaries. Learn from Wada. You don't expect to suffer people and be re-elected come 2019. Mark my words, if you don't change your ways, your days are numbered as kogi leaders, because the same way we voted you in is the same way we'll vote you out.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by oseka101(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
micflo28:
. you have a poor psychoanalytic, boyish mind. He has a job and depends on nobody, the fix here is that he isn't been paid and works hard believing one month there will be a breakthrough this is not a situation. in sight. When one says he is hungry, it equally implies he needs a job to fend for himself and not just food alone . I pray he gets aid to open even a kiosk to sell beverages. I think he should also reach out to churches that have the wherewithal.
we are not fighting right??!! I am going reply as matured as possible??!!!. Picture this two scenarios
If someone approaches you to help him with money he is hungry and starving he has not been paid for two years .
..and another fellow asks you for money to start up a business to help support his family and or rather asks you for a job ... and you have the means to help just one which would you pick??! My brother. Your words matter u don't expect me trying to help you out financially to start doing the thinking for u ehn. trust me when I say this all that guy wants is money to survive.. Let's call a spade a spade...
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by myked(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is op supposed to use RESULT or Resort It looks somehow to me.

Anyways, that person needs to get his hustle on, he's not the only that hasn't been paid but he's the only one begging
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by OnucheAdams: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Whoever takes over from Bello has a lot of house cleaning to do. He came in on the backdrop of a lot of goodwill but he unfortunately has squandered all of it due to his headiness and decision to populate his cabinet with renowned novices and rascals. It's for this reason that the screening exercise was grossly mismanaged, and is devoid of integrity and competence.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
juwoonn:

[b]So that you can remove their names completely? [/b]Hell no.
One advice for you and your team. When you did not pay one civil servant's salary, you deprive the person and at least 3 other beneficiaries food. These are prospective voters in the next election. When you deprive 20,000 people of their salaries, you have indirectly suffered 100,000 people and you have subtracted 100,000 from your 2019 votes. We have not talked about the 500,000 whose businesses are no longer moving because of nonpayment of salaries. Learn from Wada. You don't expect to suffer people and be re-elected come 2019. Mark my words, if you don't change your ways, your days are numbered as kogi leaders, because the same way we voted you in is the same way we'll vote you out.
There you are. Producing another lie to cover the first lie. Hmm. My friend, there is God o.

Who gives a shiit about next election? Gov Bello is for the present, to ensure that illegal beneficiaries of state funds are kicked out.

My brother, just tell the world the truth (backed with facts) and allow God to decide Gov Bello's future. Shalom.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
jamace:
There you are. Producing another lie to cover the first lie. Hmm. My friend, there is God o.

Who gives a shiit about next election? Gov Bello is for the present, to ensure that illegal beneficiaries of state funds are kicked out.

My brother, just tell the world the truth (backed with facts) and allow God to decide Gov Bello's future. Shalom.
Yes.
God will judge him for starving my mum and my parents inlaw. God will judge him.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by juwoonn(m): 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
jamace:

And God will judge him for paying few LGEA staffs 60% while leaving others unpaid, despite receiving bailout funds and Paris club refunds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies – Ogbeh / 800m Trek: Buhari Physically Fit For Second Term – Presidency Tells Tambuwal / Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.