Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) (21464 Views)

Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola / Yahaya Bello Promises To Pay New Minimum Wage, With Months Of Unpaid Salaries / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
undefeated:
Every leader is a reflection of the people, I don't understand how heartless some people could be seeing their fellow man suffer while they live in affluence, can't this matter be handled by some higher powers forcing him to pay workers, this same criminal will contest the next election and even the same person coming out to complain will yet vote him after collecting a fee seeds of rice

Which is why I say Nigerians deserve whatever they are suffering. Majority of Nigerians deserve to suffer.

And someone will come and say Nigeria will be great? grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
I wonder how Yahya Bello sleeps comfortably while workers are owed more than a year salary...nawaooooo...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by slap1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Which result? WAEC or JAMB?
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by zeezeegal(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
If Say I Go Learn Tailoring Since January Wey I Dy House because Of Strike I For Don Near Perfection Now O... Bello No Allow Me Graduate This Year Haba!... Bello, God Go Purnish U O..
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by streamsofjoy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dear OP, it's Resort not Result
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by dirtyhokage(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
oseka101:
Laziness is what is killing you.... Not hunger.... Not kogi state, not the devil.... U don't have money to feed but u have money to subscribe. Why won't u request for a job instead u want someone to take pity on ur lazy ass...and give you money to buy food.
stop spitting nonesense,do u know what it's like? Must u comment? Mr hardworking
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by PDPGuy: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is man's inhumanity to man! I can't even imagine going one month without pay, let alone TWO YEARS!
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kogi my Kogi is in shambles.
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by 5oyad: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
He should not worry. Bello has diverted his salary to pay for the inflated road he is constructing. Karma has really visited kogi and taken residence there. Next time they have a God fearing governor like wada, they will pray for him. Bello has reawarded the roads and many projects wada awarded for up to four times their initial cost. Inagine a road awarded for 2 billion by wada, that reached 50% completion before his exit has been reawarded by bello for about 10 billion. How will he have money to pay salary?
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is not fair.....its not right
Who will join me on a peaceful protest and match to the govt house and demand our rights

I wish someone can do this grin
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by kwinsliy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
illyg:

Honestly, people are very funny. Why are they feeding public with lies. Kogi state government embark on screening exercise to sanitize the civil service so that few elements that have been holding kogi to ransom through their dubious means could have their excesses thwarted. it was actually a good development as more money can be saved for more employment and execution of some projects. But, u must realise that some bad eggs in the system will strive to frustrate the exercise. The government found it tough to accomplish the exercise. presently, the arrears of cleared staff have been paid. they dont want to say it out cos of their debts and fear of loosing their sympathy from friends and relatives.

you said cleared workers have been paid.

mind u. my mum has been cleared but yet to be paid. and many others alike.
for 15 months she didnt receive a kobo
as salary. do your research well before posting some statements
Re: Kogi Worker Results To Online Begging After 2 Years Of Unpaid Salaries (Photo) by jfleece(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2017
oseka101:
Laziness is what is killing you.... Not hunger.... Not kogi state, not the devil.... U don't have money to feed but u have money to subscribe. Why won't u request for a job instead u want someone to take pity on ur lazy ass...and give you money to buy food.
I can see that rain fell on ur retarded brain, why not dry ur brain whenever u spot sunlight. Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies – Ogbeh / Enugu APC Rejects Onyeama Ministerial Nomination, Describes As Terrible Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.