Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos (43534 Views)

Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
tayejay:

Hmmmm....it's so disappointing that quite a number liked this unfortunate submission....what have we degenerated into for God's sakes? If this man has really committed this crime, let rule of the law prevail. Two wrongs don't make a right... I won't be surprised who the idiots that are asking him to be set free are
let rule of law prevail because he's a poor Nigerian abi? The same way police have been sweeping other cases involving Chinese under the carpet, they should sweep this one too under the carpet
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
hardbody:

I was happy until i read that he was caught.

I don't support murder but I believe in the law of moses, an eye for an eye. These Chinese people have been doing stuff, lets start fvcking them up too

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Rhodiumic(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world. Foreigners esp. Lebanese,chinese,Indians etc mistreat us anyhow they like in our own country o! I'm not saying what this guy did is good o! Infact it' not called for, but it's high time we put these guys where they belong. I just don't know what the problem of this country is. May God help and guide us all from these miscreants. Kindly check my signature.
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by colbankz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
neoShinto:
Okechukwu Amos Wehdone sir grin

But why did the Chinese woman also employ a Liepod yoot? undecided

In my opinion, the Chinese woman caused her own death

Now the flatinō has developed and upgraded her status to "dead" embarassed

Flatinōs are disgracing us abroad with their dishonorable drug deals and it's why others hate Nigerians

Now they've started killing expatriates and foreign investors to scare them away

If there's no job in the country, the same useless people would wail about the country being a "zoo"

Trust them at your own peril. Never employ flatinōs, they'll stab you in the back and rob you dry

Useless criminals

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by charlesucheh(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
francisbarrack:
Na dem from d eastern part... shocked
an anti-ipob spotted.
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by spinna: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
The security man deserves a promotion or a raise. RIP to the dead..no excuse for such a callous murder

1 Like

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by graphiti: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
AJJ17:
To even think that he killed a woman.. So appalling. The useless goat should be killed too... Rubbish! he is a thief and a murderer, all the stories of the woman not being good to her are just fables .. More disgusting is when some peeps here are justifying his actions, I begin to wonder if this is the kind of mentality they bear in their biafra?

The murder of a #woman in her sleep is wickedness on its own but for some conscience-dead souls to #justify ds horrible deed under whatever guise is nothing but satanic. Pure and simple!

ivolt:

Be a bold criminal like evans, go ahead and kill your boss so you can steal his/her
money, after all you will be celebrated when you visit your village for xmas.

Have we not entered one chance in ds country??
Its thots like d guys u've been quoting dt makes them see Nigerians as a corrupt/evil nation in d international community!

tayejay:

Hmmmm....it's so disappointing that quite a number liked this unfortunate submission....what have we degenerated into for God's sakes? If this man has really committed this crime, let rule of the law prevail. Two wrongs don't make a right... I won't be surprised who the idiots that are asking him to be set free are

kingthreatz:

You get treated like a dog if you let yourself to be. Now commiting murder makes you worse than a dog

Daboomb:

Do WRONGS, dont make a single RIGHT!
You cant blame the Chinese, for the ineptitude and Corruption in our own Police Force and Judiciary.

That the Chinese criminals are able to bribe their way out of prosecution, no thanks to our corrupt Police and Judges, does not mean we should applaud a "Nigerian killer" simply because he killed a Chinese employer.

You should direct your anger at the Nigerian Police and the Judges who free these foreigners, for crimes against Nigerians, after collecting bribes.

If we look closely, l am sure you are an Igbo person, just like this murderer,, and just like Evans the Kidnapper! angry angry
You guys have a warped sense of Justice and a morbid way of reasoning that makes us wonder whether you are humans in the first place.
But ofcourse, it is the same people from the East that are fighting the current Govt over its efforts to sanitise the Judiciary.

Can u see d kind of 'humans' we live with?
Can u see dr thinking? They will always justify evil with evil! So, murder is d appropriate recompense for insult? Even if d 'abuser' had been a man, was it just? And much less a woman and in her sleep and some conscience-dead 'blooders' can justify this??

.....and 2 think 169 e-diots liked his post {seen below}........??

*sighs*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by DrGoodmanFather: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
28-year-old Okechukwu Amos grin grin The most greediest being in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by AJJ17(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
To even think that he killed a woman.. So appalling. The useless goat should be killed too... Rubbish! he is a thief and a murderer, all the stories of the woman not being good to her are just fables .. More disgusting is when some peeps here are justifying his actions, I begin to wonder if this is the kind of mentality they bear in their biafra?

1 Like

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
lofty900:
see Nigerian mentality. The other day it was reported on nairaland how a Chinese man broke his Nigerian worker's spinal cord with a kung-fu kick and nothing happened to the man till today, that man has evaded justice, I once read how another Chinese man beat a pregnant employee (Nigerian) here on nairaland and the woman lost the baby. The Chinese went away scot free till today. Also ubi Franklin also told the world how a Chinese man almost killed him with a knife, the case was swept under the carpet. I hate violence but it's time these Chinese people start knowing that they can't come here and get away with rubbish. It's no more business as usual and the police should free the guy. My opinion

Honestly I am with you on this. Those chinko people feel they own Nigeria because our government has sold us to them as slaves. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
wickedness on the face of earth...
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by BeardedTraveler: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
lofty900:
see Nigerian mentality. The other day it was reported on nairaland how a Chinese man broke his Nigerian worker's spinal cord with a kung-fu kick and nothing happened to the man till today, that man has evaded justice, I once read how another Chinese man beat a pregnant employee (Nigerian) here on nairaland and the woman lost the baby. The Chinese went away scot free till today. Also ubi Franklin also told the world how a Chinese man almost killed him with a knife, the case was swept under the carpet. I hate violence but it's time these Chinese people start knowing that they can't come here and get away with rubbish. It's no more business as usual and the police should free the guy. My opinion

So because some Chinese have done wrong, then an innocent woman deserves to be killed? Are u kidding me? Not only that, he actually robbed her after killing her, yet you want him to be set free? Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by TinaAnita(f): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2017
What is wrong is wrong and two wrongs can never make a right. He could have walked away from the maltreatment. It's not by force to put up with someone's ill treatment.. That guy is a criminal and should be treated as one

1 Like

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Daboomb: 3:25am On Jun 20, 2017
FBIL:
The British raped ur country and left. Now it's the Chinese. The level of reasoning among you guys shows how bad your education system is. Instead of attacking your policy makers for not making employee-employer relationship a win-win but you're here attacking yourselves. If it's onye-Igbo today it might omo-Yoruba tomorrow. You guys reason lowly and that's why even the Chinese join others in thinking that blacks are fools. You dare not challenge a Chinese in Guangzhou or Shanghai City, they'll jointly beat u to death and their Police will support them. Plse get a life!

Why do we always have to face the same "challenge" with you "LiePAD Yoots"?
The way you reason is so abnormal l am tempted to think your DNA has been mutated due to the food you eat, making you unreasonable and just plain lowlifes!

Let me ask you, since you only chose to compare the Chinese with the Nigerian:

- If a Chinese Youth reports a criminal action by a foreigner, to the Chinese Police, will the Chinese Police collect bribe from the foreigner and just turn the other cheek and let him go?

- Do Chinese Youths come to Nigeria to carry and sell Drugs the way you LiePOB Yoots go to China and other Asian Cities, do?

- Does the Chinese Youth have the same unbridled appetite for "Money at all Cost", the way it is synonymous with Igbo Yoots?

- How many Chinese Youths have gone to the house of their employer and murdered him in cold blood, stealing his money, the way you LiePOB Yoots are known for?

- Was it not another Ibo Yoot, by the name Emeka, who ratted on his Boss Donatus (The Pharmacists kidnapped by another Ibo Yoot Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, popularly known as Evans, from Nnewi!), who was then forced to cough out over #100M and this same LiePOB Yoot still insisted that the Pharmacist must be murdered?

You Ibos have a certain mentality that no one seems to be able to understand, yet you are very quick to point fingers and justify Evil.
Why is always Igbos at the centre of almost every heinous crime, involving Nigerians, both home and abroad?
As far as Ibos are concerned, Criminality should be legalised because that appears to be their natural way of life

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Daboomb: 3:31am On Jun 20, 2017
graphiti:

The murder of a #woman in her sleep is wickedness on its own but for some conscience-dead souls to #justify ds horrible deed under whatever guise is nothing but satanic. Pure and simple!

Have we not entered one chance in ds country??
Its thots like d guys u've been quoting dt makes them see Nigerians as a corrupt/evil nation in d international community!

Can u see d kind of 'humans' we live with?
Can u see dr thinking? They will always justify evil with evil! So, murder is d appropriate recompense for insult? Even if d 'abuser' had been a man, was it just? And much less a woman and in her sleep and some conscience-dead 'blooders' can justify this??

.....and 2 think 169 e-diots liked his post {seen below}........??

*sighs*

Honestly, l just cant understand these our Brothers from Biafra!
The way they think and rationalise EVIL, still baffles me because No Human being is supposed to have that kind of Devilish thought-process!

If it is just one or two amongst them, l would conclude we would always have a "Judas" (as we have among other ethnic groups) but it appears that these mentalities of supporting evil is very pervasive among our brothers form Biafra...... and they say it so boldly and confidently such that you wonder whether they are even fit to be called humans!

Habba! Killing your Boss, in her sleep and them stealing her money..... because she mistreated you?
Is Murder now the punishment for employee mistreatment, according to the "Constitution of Biafra Ibos"
?

2 Likes

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Daboomb: 3:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Rhodiumic:
Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world. Foreigners esp. Lebanese,chinese,Indians etc mistreat us anyhow they like in our own country o! I'm not saying what this guy did is good o! Infact it' not called for, but it's high time we put these guys where they belong. I just don't know what the problem of this country is. May God help and guide us all from these miscreants. Kindly check my signature.

I am surprised you will say the bolded!

Even a 7yr old knows what the problem of this country is...and it is always in the NEWS daily - CORRUPTION

The only reason these foreigners get away with what they do is because we have a very corrupt Police and Judicial System (Judges) who take MONEY in exchange for JUSTICE.

And funnily, it is the same Igbo people who support all the corrupt practices in this country, practice the most evil in this country and fight, tooth-and-nails, to sabotage every effort of the Government of today, to fight corruption.

You cant be supporting Corruption on one hand and on the other hand, complaining about the EFFECTS of Corruption!
Igbos need to do a soul-searching because they have become an embarrassment not just to Nigeria alone (and the name Biafra) but to the whole world at large.

1 Like

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Emmyjazzy(m): 4:30am On Jun 20, 2017
But wait ooo....is it Adeniyi Jones or Amos Okechukwuare they both the same person or are you just plain stupid??
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by graphiti: 5:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Daboomb:

Honestly, l just cant understand these our Brothers from Biafra!
The way they think and rationalise EVIL, still baffles me because No Human being is supposed to have that kind of Devilish thought-process!

If it is just one or two amongst them, l would conclude we would always have a "Judas" (as we have among other ethnic groups) but it appears that these mentalities of supporting evil is very pervasive among our brothers form Biafra...... and they say it so boldly and confidently such that you wonder whether they are even fit to be called humans!

Habba! Killing your Boss, in her sleep and them stealing her money..... because she mistreated you?
Is Murder now the punishment for employee mistreatment, according to the "Constitution of Biafra Ibos"
?

....and d hypocrisy here is dt were d culprit to be a non biafran, these blokes will use every unprintable adjective to nail him. I've never seen a collective set of ppl with such affinity 4 crime/crime justification!

When Nigeria comes to its senses it'll realise dt Biafra should come!
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
Just here to check the name

His name is Ikechukwu (Amos)
Brother, na them o

1 Like

Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by awuf2008: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
I am sure Amos killed her not because she was harassing him but for money. Let him face the music squarely.
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Yorobastard(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2017
deji15:
No wonder the North gave them Quit notice. Eboes are very dangerous.
Yes we are and am proud to be one...
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by Yorobastard(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2017
graphiti:

....and d hypocrisy here is dt were d culprit to be a non biafran, these blokes will use every unprintable adjective to nail him. I've never seen a collective set of ppl with such affinity 4 crime/crime justification!

When Nigeria comes to its senses it'll realise dt Biafra should come!

Lol d same goes for the opposite side....we know una well, the best of hypocrites....how you guys changed your mentality when it was your sister that was murdered in the north and you guys termed her biafran and that she deserved to die becos she had a clothing like the biafran flag...a tribe dominated by snakes
Re: Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos by graphiti: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Yorobastard:

Lol d same goes for the opposite side....we know una well, the best of hypocrites....how you guys changed your mentality when it was your sister that was murdered in the north and you guys termed her biafran and that she deserved to die becos she had a clothing like the biafran flag...a tribe dominated by snakes

Master 'distractionist'! Weh done sir!
U know d major difference between a Nigerian and a biafran? When a Nigerian commits s crime, he is vilified by his country men and his action condemned, but d reverse is d case with d average biafran- d evil action of the criminal is rationalized and justified thereby emboldening d criminal(s) to do more! Guess who d people eulogizing ds devilish man are? What about Mr Evans - d biafran kingpin billionaire who specializes in kidnapping only biafrans, who are d people asking for his freedom? Ur guess is good as mine- still d same biafrans!

*sigh*
SMH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.