Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (43694 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by swimmer: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
South African girls are like that...only for money
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by micflo28(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mumu post angry angry make I hide sad sad see mumu post everywhere shocked shocked
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by optimax(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
She should've expected it
Its not the first time this has happened
But guys got no chill sha
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by sod09(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
geekybabe:

Someone told her to visit Nyaope boys grin
South africans are savage.
who are they
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Tedassie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
cerowo:
See bashing shocked
Naah...that ain't bashing...that's petting!
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Tedassie(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prebaby93:
she thinks like her hairdo
hmm...this is new cheesy
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Tedassie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
RaeMystix:
This reminds me of a white girl who got roasted on the Internet blasting black men. grin
Yeah,i recall...same yab pattern

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
lwkm.@trying niggas...even guy wey neva c fud chop go dey console demselves..d babe na ote 3 kobo sef
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by geekybabe(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
sod09:
who are they

Riff raffs. Drug addicts who live on the streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by sod09(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
geekybabe:

Riff raffs. Drug addicts who live on the streets.
lol
serves her right
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Sammmypoko(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
kai...people wicked oo,see as them finish this babe
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by OgaBossG(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ur problem is bigger than u think
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by OgaBossG(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Not that it is not funny.....its just that,......

Ur problem is bigger than u think.
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Drbarmes(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
She lucky say she no b nigerian.. I trust naija guys fr twitter.
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by fortunechy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
wasted sperm
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by RaeMystix: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tedassie:

Yeah,i recall...same yab pattern
That was hilarious. I mean, I actually felt quite sorry from her. Imagine been rejected from pretty much all races, including hers.
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Tedassie(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
RaeMystix:

That was hilarious. I mean, I actually felt quite sorry from her. Imagine been rejected from pretty much all races, including hers.
The humongous lady had it coming...BIG time. Imagine the calories she must have burnt mere reading those posts...yikes!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by RaeMystix: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tedassie:

The humongous lady had it coming...BIG time. Imagine the calories she must have burnt mere reading those posts...yikes!
Hahahahaha. That difinetly ought to be the turning point in her life. The point to hit the gym.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by henrycharly70(m): 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
On behalf of we primary school, we totally don't accept this kind of invalid
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by jbnm: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
confirm gold digger.some magas go still trip for her
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by judgedredd22(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
This is the type of girl who likes to pretend to be somebody else on social media but go to her place and u will see this raggedy-azz bitcch fuccking in the gutter anyhow ..

BullShii..

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by charlesucheh(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
where una come want make the babe go na se rejection!!!! chisosssssssss!!!!!
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by fcacfc(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol

i remembered, one guy once sang MANY MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING CRAZY ON TWITTER

Lots of weird,,useless things on twitter these days....na waoh

our slay queens av run mad again
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by tygar(m): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! We guys don suffer!!! See person way them name after bus stop 4 Ibadan, come keep face like low budget fastfood moi moi still get mouth to talk........... angry angry
But why
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by tygar(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!! We guys don suffer!!! See person way them name after bus stop 4 Ibadan, come keep face like low budget fastfood moi moi still get mouth to talk........... angry angry
U no get chill oo
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Na wa o
She give them warning ... she no even get sense if they broke how will they like seff No internet no phone = no twitter likes
She feeling herself I bet she doesn't work undecided
lol true, I prefer Nigerian women myself I'm planning to visit Nigera later this year again
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Lalas247(f): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2017
nhlanhla8701:
lol true, I prefer Nigerian women myself I'm planning to visit Nigera later this year again

That's nice keep me posted ! Might be seeing your pre wed pics soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Beautiful Lady Wears Hijab In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.