Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (43656 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Shome36(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
I thought this is also about Evans.....
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
May'be naija guys go want am grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Damilare6293: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
she go soon old...when nobody go mind hw she looks
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
When a girl starts preaching against broke guys on social media, trust me! She's either dating a broke guy, jobless and simply trying to be relevant to her fans.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by StoneLucifer: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Some men sha...Every woman or senseless comment on social chat forum , they must press like.
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by cerowo(f): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
See bashing shocked
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by nobleblood: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cause of single status for women is not generational, its greed!
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Prebaby93(f): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
she thinks like her hairdo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by StoneLucifer: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Some men sha..Every woman or senseless comment on social chat forum, they will press like.
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by RaeMystix: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
This reminds me of a white girl who got roasted on the Internet blasting black men. grin
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by NnamdiMuoka1: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Flamzey00(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nairaland plz try to filter d kinda gist u upload here for us. We are tired of reading dis kinda news. Abeg; where is Bubu? Is he is still on tour? Has he returned from Mecca# Has he angrily left Nigeria for us to continue his farming/rearing of livestock she business#
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Harbeyg09(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Everybody shift please lemme faint grin grin
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
smiley smiley smiley she is just an attention seeker.
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Atlantia(f): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
No likes from broke niggas?
With her hairdo like Noah's ark...pfft! angry
Some girls sha. undecided
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by ivolt: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
I won't be surprised if those bashing her later sent her a nice private message.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by blazepascal(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Damn who she epp
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
this is old abeg, nairaland and stale news
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Avery200: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
see finishing
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by tmxme(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
am sure her present boyfriend is a broke ass nigga too... so why is she forming? mmmtchhhhheeeew!
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Ejirochocho(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by thonyrule(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chuksmarvel:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why won't broke guys receive sense
what you saying?

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by omusiliyu(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I really don't blame the girl....

Some guys are so stupid that they will like and praise a girl's picture even if she's posing in a coffin..

I've never known how to make the truth sound pleasant

My wife kept begging me to comment on her pictures on FB..the day I finally did, it was the elders in Obinkita Arochukwu that salvaged our marriage.

My people always say it as it is.

Your sense is always normal at 1-3p.m everyday.

My observation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by rozayx5(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
just another ugly hoooe feelin fly
undecided undecided
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Jaqenhghar: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
ivolt:
I won't be surprised if those bashing her later sent her a nice private message.
You know nah
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who even wants a BOREHOLE abunan? angry angry
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by dannyville2(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=vargasvictory post=57655166]LMAO!! So she has a radar to detect the rich and the broke ones?

With her tragic hair, the back and the front in total disagreement, looking like a war-torn zone grin grin

Biishh please, she should go sit her bum down.

Looking like Syria you mean?
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by Tedassie(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please can someone hand her a tampon to soak up her stupidity! undecided
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by geekybabe(f): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Someone told her to visit Nyaope boys grin
South africans are savage.
Re: South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast by newslifeop: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.