Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex (2998 Views)

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / 10 Countries Where Government Beg Citizens To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Thepasserby(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Yes you heard me right, while some parts of the world are suffering from over population, there are countries which are so under populated that the government now begs them to have more sex. These countries are either trying to recover from a major war, epidemic or natural disaster.

Come with me as I take you through some of these countries.. .

Copied from palmchat Romance
www.palmchatnow.com

1. Romania
In the 1960's, Romania faced a perilous time which flatlined the population. This hard time prompted the government to impose a 20% income tax on all couples who were childless. Not only that, the government also instituted a law which made divorce almost impossible.

The major idea behind this is that, you either contribute to the labour force by giving birth to children or you pay in cash.

The 1980's weren't different. Women also faced forced gynaecological exams to make sure that pregnancies went to terms. Up till date, the fertility period is still very low.
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Oyindidi(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria dey suffer from over sex

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Dycaptain(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Opposite of that is happening in nigeria
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Thepasserby(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
2 Denmark

Reports has it that The Danes are told to have children either for their family or for Denmark's sake. They are encouraged to give birth to children all because of Denmark. The birthrate is pinned at 1.73 children per woman.

This does not just exist on paper, the country offers to provide three years worth of baby supplies. A company in Denmark came up with a campaign titled "do it for mom" which guilt trips couples into having kids in order to give their precious mothers a grandchild.
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
It would be nice to live in any of these countries. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Thepasserby(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
3 Russia

Vladimir Putin once invited Boyz II Men to Moscow to rile men up right before Valentine’s Day.

According to reports gathered from Tech Insider, the country is experiencing a perfect demographic storm. Most of the men in the country now die at a young age due to HIV/AIDS and alcoholism thus, crippling the country's population of men.

In 2007 Russia declared September 12 as the official Day of conception because the women weren't conceiving. This day is declared as a public holiday so that people can focus on having kids. Every woman who gives birth nine months after Day of conception (June 12) wins a refrigerator.
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Thepasserby(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
4. Japan

Japan’s fertility rate has been below replacement since 1975. To offset that decades-long trend, in 2010 a group of students from the University of Tsukuba introduced Yotaro, a robot baby that gives couples a preview of parenthood. If men and women begin thinking of themselves as potential fathers and mothers, the students theorized, they’ll feel emotionally ready to take a stab at the real thing.
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Thepasserby(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
5. Singapore

Singapore has the lowest fertility rate in the world, at just 0.81 children per woman. On August 9, 2012, the Singaporean government held National Night, an event sponsored by the breath-mint company Mentos, to encourage couples to “let their patriotism explode.” The country has also placed a limit on the number of small one-bedroom apartments available for rent to encourage people to live together and, presumably, procreate. Each year the government spends roughly $1.6 billion on programs to get people to have more se’x.
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by NothingDoMe: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Two countries I would gladly corpulate to populate. Denmark and Japan.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigeria. IamKashybaby lez go grin

Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by IgboticGirl(f): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
I they see people write on nairaland say they dey do mouth action...seriously how hygienic is dat
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Desric(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
IgboticGirl:
I they see people write on nairaland say they dey do mouth action...seriously how hygienic is dat
Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Desric(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Very soon, Nigeria will follow suit, because the economy these days is forcing a lot of guys to either avoid marriage or avoid bearing kids.
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by luminouz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Gimme Singapore n invite trapqueen77 for 2 years!
Result
Two sets of twins n a presidential PROCREATION award!
Now ain't DAT just fvcking cool tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by indodon(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
It would be nice to live in any of these countries. lipsrsealed
someone is sex starved
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
indodon:
someone is sex starved
undecided
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Dycaptain(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Naija things just had anyhw
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
Nigeria. IamKashybaby lez go grin

grin

Hahaha...im here ooo grin
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:11am On Jun 20, 2017
No Estonia?
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by laribari(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nigeria dey suffer from over sex

I dey tell you! E nor dey do us sef.
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by laribari(m): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Desric:
Very soon, Nigeria will follow suit, because the economy these days is forcing a lot of guys to either avoid marriage or avoid bearing kids.

On the contrary, sex na the only compensation wey poor man get. All those countries listed up there are better off by far. Who chop belly full nor dey too find sex.

1 Like

Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by indodon(m): 6:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided
but don't worry, I can fix that
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by savagefinder: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2017
IgboticGirl:
so how does this relate to the post? undecided perv angry
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
indodon:
but don't worry, I can fix that
angry angry
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by IgboticGirl(f): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2017
savagefinder:
so how does this relate to the post? undecided perv angry

we are still talking about sex
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by Jaynom(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Meehn na to go Singapore
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by MrCork: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Thepasserby:
Yes you heard me right, while some parts of the world are suffering from over population, there are countries which are so under populated that the government now begs them to have more sex. These countries are either trying to recover from a major war, epidemic or natural disaster.

Come with me as I take you through some of these countries.. .

Copied from palmchat Romance
www.palmchatnow.com

1. Romania
In the 1960's, Romania faced a perilous time which flatlined the population. This hard time prompted the government to impose a 20% income tax on all couples who were childless. Not only that, the government also instituted a law which made divorce almost impossible.

The major idea behind this is that, you either contribute to the labour force by giving birth to children or you pay in cash.

The 1980's weren't different. Women also faced forced gynaecological exams to make sure that pregnancies went to terms. Up till date, the fertility period is still very low. T
....ok..to hell Nigerian chicks.....am of to Romania!!! angry
Re: 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex by savagefinder: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
IgboticGirl:

we are still talking about sex

nop.. We were talking of human demographics, birth rate and government.

What brought bj to your head? undecided
Naughty you grin

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Girls Really Want / I’m Very Small O But I Carry Heavy Load For My Yansh – Nigeria Teen Says (video) / Did She Just Call Me Baby? Yoruba Demons A Young Bro Need Ur Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.