Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups (53013 Views)

Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Minority Ethnic Groups In Nigeria And Language Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheUmbra:

grin grin grin

Since your anencephaly is severe you forgot you quoted me first.

Your frustration has only just begun. Old unproductive dry bone!
With the severe pounding to his head I have subjected him to, you don't expect him to be able to reason properly.

He lost his sanity somewhere in the amnesia of my pummelling to his balding head grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
dumb retárd. How many times will you repeat that lame line? No wonder you can only edit a scathing remark back when you are completely shellacked.

Shroud's mother's continues use of that cockroach-bitten pants is hindering your mental health grin grin grin
Shroud:
See painment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Old, balding waste of human flesh with grey hair on his Shroud's scrotum is editing posts as a form of attack.

Your Shroud's mother must have conceived you him during her menopause to make you him a shameless, socially mal-adapted idiot.

The moniker you called as a witness has rejected you Shroud like a leprosy sufferer. Aren't you ashamed? He is calling on the mods to restrain you from mentioning him with your epileptic drool grin grin

Lonely bastard

Eeyah! Your problems are enormous, o! shocked Obviously you do not have a day job, that is why you think everyone spends their whole time on NL listening to your drivel. I don't need him or anyone to put you in your place. Like I said before, you are simply the market place buffoon or lunatic, that is only good for entertainment. Keep ranting, raving and proving to the whole world that you are only fit for the asylum. Please strive to entertain us further with your lunacy. You are another Xtrorse. Hehehehe.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheUmbra:
grin grin grin

Since your anencephaly is severe you forgot you quoted me first.

Your frustration has only just begun. Old unproductive dry bone!
Oh, so you are still bleating? shocked Haba! The phrase 'old unproductive dry bone,' is such a perfect description of you, nah. grin Don't forget that you just admitted that you are suffering from severe anencephaly. I pray you find healing for the condition that plagues your soul.... Try to stop being jealous of others, maybe things would then work out for you.

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! Your problems are enormous, o! shocked Obviously you do not have a day job, that is why you think everyone spends their whole time on NL listening to your drivel. I don't need him or anyone to put you in your place. Like I said before, you are simply the market place buffoon or lunatic, that is only good for entertainment. Keep ranting, raving and proving to the whole world that you are only fit for the asylum. Please strive to entertain us further with your lunacy. You are another Xtrorse. Hehehehe.... cheesy
Says the son of curb prostitute who has quoted back every one of my post grin grin grin grin

Your amnesia is a family inheritance as your mother lacks the power of remembrance to identify one of the thousands lounge-lizards who got her pregnant for you.

Demented waste of sperm and vagina fluid like you. You called the in full spelling of his moniker in hopes he will chip in a word for you. You self-esteem is obviously build on people's perception of you.

Inebriated plonker

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
Says the son of curb prostitute who has quoted back everyone of my post grin grin grin grin

Your Shroud's amnesia is a family inheritance as your his mother lacks the power of remembrance to identify one of the thousands lounge-lizards who got her pregnant for you him.

Demented waste of sperm and vagina fluid like you Shroud. You called the in full spelling of his moniker in hopes he will chip in a word for you. You Shroud, your self-esteem is obviously build on people's perception of you.

Inebriated plonker

Hahahaha.... and Shroud the psychopath comes back spewing more bile in his pitiful attempt to entertain us.cheesy I don't need to call anyone's moniker to chip in any word for me. Why on earth would I do that? You are the one that needs a sidekick for your antics. And I can see that theUmbra has stepped into that role to lick your arse. Didn't I tell you earlier, that you are the market buffoon or lunatic? Your nickname should be 'insanity raised to the highest degree'. Oya, continue entertaining us with your ranting, raving and toxic vituperations. One day, you will win an award for your efforts....hehehe! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

Hahahaha.... and Shroud the psychopath comes back spewing more bile in his pitiful attempt to entertain us.cheesy I don't need to call anyone's moniker to chip in any word for me. Why on earth would I do that? You are the one that needs a sidekick for your antics. And I can see that theUmbra has stepped into that role to lick your arse. Didn't I tell you earlier, that you are the market buffoon or lunatic? Your nickname should be 'insanity raised to the highest degree'. Oya, continue entertaining us with your ranting, raving and toxic vituperations. One day, you will win an award for your efforts....hehehe! grin

But you're the only one mentioning people's monikers in full here ! You're like a madman who somehow miraculously still retains enough cognition to be aware of his demency grin grin grin cheesy

47 wasted years on earth, 11 if which is spent strutting the vast boulevard of Nairaland looking for his purpose on earth grin grin grin

Wasted birth!!! Oya edit and quote it back to me again.

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
But you're the only one mentioning people's monikers in full here ! You're like a madman who somehow miraculously still retains enough cognition to be aware of his demency grin grin grin cheesy

47 wasted years on earth, 11 if which is spent strutting the vast boulevard of Nairaland looking for his purpose on earth grin grin grin

Wasted birth!!! Oya edit and quote it back to me again.

Oh boy, 47 wasted years? Are you referring to yourself? Gosh, you must be bloody ancient, o! shocked You are now obsessing about the length of time I spent on NL. Eeyah, why does this fact hurt you to the bone? It is just making you hyperventilate, unnecessarily. Why, I wonder? shocked Are you jealous of my longevity on this forum? The thing is I only drop in here for a few weeks at a stretch, but take long breaks of several months away from the board, when I am busy on various projects. Ok, now that its' clear this issue causes you so much pain, please throw another tantrum, reel out more obscenities and entertain us with more vulgarity. We all know how you roll! cool

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

Oh boy, 47 wasted years? Are you referring to yourself? Gosh, you must be bloody ancient, o! shocked You are now obsessing about the length of time I spent on NL. Eeyah, why does this fact hurt you to the bone? It is just making you hyperventilate, unnecessarily. Why, I wonder? shocked Are you jealous of my longevity on this forum? The thing is I only drop in here for a few weeks at a stretch, but take long breaks of several months away from the board, when I am busy on various projects. Ok, now that its' clear this issue causes you so much pain, please throw another tantrum, reel out more obscenities and entertain us with more vulgarity. We all know how you roll! cool

@ the emboldened, and the retardéd skank takes the pain to explain his wasted years in Nairaland to me and anyone who cares to read.

We don't care how you became mad, grandpa. We just know you're mad, lonely, frustrated and a Nairaland-addict who has incurred black yansh, body odour and unkept facial hairs for the past 11 years of your Nairaland existence.

You feel my disses real good that's why you're trying to explain your lousy life to me. Who cares!!!

Explain it to your parents who should have invested the money for your education in yam plantation and reap bountiful harvest than your depleted life can ever yield.

Idiot. I'm sure if your father ever knew you were just another scum projected from his loins, he would have wañked you off on his bathroom floor so you flow into the sewage pit and be part of the eternal cycle of human waste.

Amoeba!

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
@Shroud the emboldened, and the retardéd skank takes the pain to explain his wasted years in Nairaland to me and anyone who cares to read.

We don't care how you became mad, grandpa. We just know Shroud you're mad, lonely, frustrated and a Nairaland-addict who has incurred black yansh, body odour and unkept facial hairs for the past 11 years of your Nairaland existence.

You feel my disses real good that's why you're trying to explain your lousy life to me. Who cares!!!

Shroud, Explain it to your parents who should have invested the money for your education in yam plantation and reap bountiful harvest than your depleted life can ever yield.

Idiot. I'm sure if your Shroud's father ever knew you Shroud were just another scum projected from his loins, he would have wañked you him off on his bathroom floor so you flow into the sewage pit and be part of the eternal cycle of human waste.

Amoeba!

Eeyah, my time spent on NL is causing you to have a fit of apoplexy, isn't it? cheesy What a pity! Actually, it makes me really happy to see you this mad. grin Oh, you just always behave true to type, don't you? cheesy Remember I asked you to please throw another tantrum, reel out more obscenities and entertain us with more vulgarity? And you just did!! Well done, boy! Continue to show us just how much filth, muck and deep seated bile exists in your mind. wink

2 Likes

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah, my time spent on NL is causing you to have a fit of apoplexy, isn't it? cheesy What a pity! Actually, it makes me really happy to see you this mad. grin Oh, you just always behave true to type, don't you? cheesy Remember I asked you to please throw another tantrum, reel out more obscenities and entertain us with more vulgarity? And you just did!! Well done, boy! Continue to show us just how much filth, muck and deep seated bile exists in your mind. wink
I noticed I'm the only one you quote his posts back to grin grin grin grin that's because they hurt you real bad.

I'm the devil to torment you grin grin grin grin

You go die today.

Seems your parents have long abandoned you and you're unable to marry because no woman will have a second glance at a nauseating adult-child who couldn't clean his own ass after defecating.

Keep forcing yourself on Nairaland to be adopted as an internet baby.

Yam-chewing billygoat
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5569861_2017062914_28_24_jpegb1021a77f540a328ab0d2208393c52ba

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
I noticed I'm the only one you quote his posts back to grin grin grin grin that's because they hurt you real bad.

I'm the devil to torment you grin grin grin grin

Shroud, You go die today.

Seems your Shroud's parents have long abandoned you him and you're he is unable to marry because no woman will have a second glance at a nauseating adult-child who couldn't clean his own ass after defecating.

Keep forcing yourself on Nairaland to be adopted as an internet baby.

Yam-chewing billygoat

Oh, you keep making me laugh over and over again, with your childish theatrics. cheesy Why on earth would I be hurt over the responses of a psychopath like you? I mean, it is so obvious that you have deep-rooted mental problems, which is why I can never take you seriously. If you were a well-adjusted sane individual, you would not regurgitate such bile, filthy lies and pitiful drivel at the slightest opportunity. undecided

I mean, why on earth do you think anyone would be bothered, or take you seriously, or loose any sleep over the pathetic garbage you relish in dishing out? shocked C'mon, your job here is to entertain us with your pitiful remarks. Keep hating those who are so much better than you are. Now, please do us all a favour - throw another tantrum, respond with more vitriol and unleash more profane outbursts to amuse everyone. You are the market buffoon or lunatic after all. We are waiting...! wink

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you keep making me laugh over and over again, with your childish theatrics. cheesy Why on earth would I be hurt over the responses of a psychopath like you? I mean, it is so obvious that you have deep-rooted mental problems, which is why I can never take you seriously. If you were a well-adjusted sane individual, you would not regurgitate such bile, filthy lies and pitiful drivel at the slightest opportunity. undecided

I mean, why on earth do you think anyone would be bothered, or take you seriously, or loose any sleep over the pathetic garbage you relish in dishing out? shocked C'mon, your job here is to entertain us with your pitiful remarks. Keep hating those who are so much better than you are. Now, please do us all a favour - throw another tantrum, respond with more vitriol and unleash more profane outbursts to amuse everyone. You are the market buffoon or lunatic after all. We are waiting...! wink

You aren't laughing. You're still writhing from the pains of the burnt coal I set in your heart grin

Aren't you the imbecilé who screamed to the mods that you can't ignore my scathing insults here? grin grin grin grin
laudate:

Everyone, come and see! shocked Wey all of una dey? Can you see his foul response? Later, you chaps will say I should not respond. I hope you are all taking notes, o. Where is that guy who was calling the mods, again? Has he seen this one?

Hahahahaha. I told you you're suffering amnesia due to old age!

Are you waiting for your son to inherit your 11 years old moniker? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
shroud I will make you oily Yoruba jollof rice if you stop arguing with laudate ok
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
You aren't laughing. You're still writhing from the pains of the burnt coal I set in your heart grin

Aren't you the imbecilé who screamed to the mods that you can't ignore my scathing insults here? grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha. I told you you're suffering amnesia due to old age!

Are you waiting for your son to inherit your 11 years old moniker? grin grin grin
I told you earlier, how on earth can anyone be pained by the pathetic antics of a psychopath like you, who is well known to be suffering from deep seated mental problems?? shocked You sef, check am nah. cheesy If a mad man on the street calls a sane man crazy names, wouldn't onlookers feel sorry for that mad man and make jest of him, just like I have been doing over your remarks till now? If you were in the shoes of the onlookers, would you be upset and challenge him to a verbal duel?

Anyone with a discerning mind can recognise the difference between foul and polite language, which was why I called you out earlier. That other chap also did the same thing to you, and even reported you to the mods! Now you are seeing it as a sign of pain? Chai! shocked You are so out of tune with reality. Your mental problems are far more serious than I thought. Are you sure you have taken your meds today?

Now, please don't ruin our fun. Kindly throw some more tantrums, roll on the floor, wail in despair then launch additional negative rants and vile epithets, all over this thread. You can only be used as sport. wink We are waiting!

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

I told you earlier, how on earth can anyone be pained by the pathetic antics of a psychopath like you, who is well known to be suffering from deep seated mental problems?? shocked You sef, check am nah. cheesy If a mad man on the street calls a sane man crazy names, wouldn't onlookers feel sorry for that mad man and make jest of him, just like I have been doing over your remarks till now? If you were in the shoes of the onlookers, would you be upset and challenge him to a verbal duel?

Anyone with a discerning mind can recognise the difference between foul and polite language, which was why I called you out earlier. That other chap also did the same thing to you, and even reported you to the mods! Now you are seeing it as a sign of pain? Chai! shocked You are so out of tune with reality. Your mental problems are far more serious than I thought. Are you sure you have taken your meds today?

Now, please don't ruin our fun. Kindly throw some more tantrums, roll on the floor, wail in despair then launch additional negative rants and vile epithets, all over this thread. You can only be used as sport. wink We are waiting!
hon I'll make you sweet Igbo jollof rice if you calm down ok
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
ewa26:
shroud I will make you oily Yoruba jollof rice if you stop arguing with laudate ok
No arguments o. I just dey flog am small-small. grin grin grin
laudate:

I know those insults to your parents hurt you to the bones. Believe me, I seldom spew parental insults except when I meet an uncommon low-breed like you . In such cases, I let the parents get their due honourary mentions for doing a good job by burdening the world with their unique inability and irresponsibility in fathering a child properly.

I understood you live in self-denial. From denying your own posts and statements here , it only proves you're simply using Nairaland as the gateway from your life of unproductivity, loneliness and mediocrity.

I have not only out-cussed you, I have out-fact you as well by showing tequílah whom you want readers to believe sided with you has actually flagged you off to the mods for mentioning his name like a demented psychoneurotic.

You also claimed you're having fun with me and I debunked that publishing your posts where you were lamenting that you couldn't ignore such brutal cusses from me.

Of course anyone who doesn't side with you has a mental disorder. Such a bad loser like Nigeria politicians who lack the skills for elections and are poor in accepting defeat.

I am mentally ill but your last posts had you taking the pain to explain to me why you have been in Nairaland for eleven (11) years in order for the world not to see you as the Nairaland mono-maniacial addict who is overly fixated on living his failed dreams on the internet.

Old man, you're a failure and even if you remain here for the next eleven years, you can never rewrite your bleak existence on the pages of Nairaland. You're doomed like MMM victims.

If you're not so financially and mentally sterile,your kids would have grown and met you here as our domiciled Nairaland grandpa trying to remedy the stupidity of his life in Nairaland.

You're the middle-aged, frustrated , under-achieving failure who employs the internet as a tool of escapism from his life of shattered dreams!

3 Likes

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
I know those insults to your parents hurt you to the bones. Believe me, I seldom spew parental insults except when I meet an uncommon low-breed like you Shroud. In such cases, I let the parents get their due honourary mentions for doing a good job by burdening the world with their unique inability and irresponsibility in fathering a child properly.

I understood you live in self-denial. From denying your own posts and statements here , it only proves you're simply using Nairaland as the gateway from your life of unproductivity, loneliness and mediocrity.

I have not only out-cussed you Shroud, I have out-fact you as well by showing tequílah whom you want readers to believe sided with you has actually flagged you off to the mods for mentioning his name like a demented psychoneurotic.

You also claimed you're having fun with me and I debunked that publishing your posts where you were lamenting that you couldn't ignore such brutal cusses from me.

Of course anyone who doesn't side with you has a mental disorder. Such a bad loser like Nigeria politicians who lack the skills for elections and are poor in accepting defeat.

I am mentally ill but your last posts had you taking the pain to explain to me why you have been in Nairaland for eleven (11) years in order for the world not to see you as the Nairaland mono-maniacial addict who is overly fixated on living his failed dreams on the internet.

Old man Shroud, you're a failure and even if you remain here for the next eleven years, you can never rewrite your bleak existence on the pages if Nairaland. You're doomed like MMM victims.

If you're was not as financially and mentally sterile, your Shroud's kids would have grown and meet you him here as our domiciled Nairaland grandpa trying to remedy the stupidity of his life in Nairaland.

Shroud, You're the middle-aged, frustrated , under-achieving failure who employs the internet as a tool of escapism from his life of shattered dreams!
Eeyah! cheesy You are so far removed from reality, if you think your words could have any effect on me. I mean like... seriously? Gosh! Let me remind you, you are still the market buffoon or lunatic. How on earth do you think a sane person would feel hurt by the words of a lunatic like you, when he knows that such a person lacks a sound mind? shocked I mean, you have just admitted that you are mentally ill, for goodness sake! shocked

As for being hurt by parental insults....hehehehe....that can never happen. cheesy Do you know why? Your drivel just tells me that you lack respect for your own parents, you hate them as well as all they stand for, which is why you keep projecting your hatred for them, on to others. Check. You are so obsessed with their shortcomings, which is why you make continuous reference to them as you lash out in each post. A sane person would never insult something he respects. Anyway, may God console you...! sad I pray you find healing from your psychosis, soon.

Now, I really can't stop thanking you for providing us with continuous entertainment on this thread. cheesy I am so thrilled that my length of stay on NL irks you. It bothered you so much that you had to lament about it. You mentioned it over 5 times! shocked Beautiful! cool Thank you for telling us loud & clear that you were raised on a diet of insults and cusses. Now, please bark again, rant some more, spew out more neurotic drivel, so we can all laugh at you again and again!wink

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! cheesy You are so far removed from reality, if you think your words could have any effect on me. I mean like... seriously? Gosh! Let me remind you, you are still the market buffoon or lunatic. How on earth do you think a sane person would feel hurt by the words of a lunatic like you, when he knows that such a person lacks a sound mind? shocked I mean, you have just admitted that you are mentally ill, for goodness sake! shocked

As for being hurt by parental insults....hehehehe....that can never happen. cheesy Do you know why? Your drivel just tells me that you lack respect for your own parents, you hate them as well as all they stand for, which is why you keep projecting your hatred for them, on to others. Check. You are so obsessed with their shortcomings, which is why you make continuous reference to them as you lash out in each post. A sane person would never insult something he respects. Anyway, may God console you...! sad I pray you find healing from your psychosis, soon.

Now, I really can't stop thanking you for providing us with continuous entertainment on this thread. cheesy I am so thrilled that my length of stay on NL irks you. It bothered you so much that you had to lament about it. You mentioned it over 5 times! shocked Beautiful! cool Thank you for telling us loud & clear that you were raised on a diet of insults and cusses. Now, please bark again, rant some more, spew out more neurotic drivel, so we can all laugh at you again and again!wink

Failure is you spending Eleven years in Nairaland engaging in a back and forth with someone you called a psycho claiming you're having fun.

You're the breathing example of a madman who has the sanity to deny his madness.

You're as old as Nairaland itself and after eleven years, your stupidity is still as fresh as the current thread in front page.

I bet if Nairaland were available in the 50s your father would have been displaying such behavioural problems he passed down to you.

Even as a sperm you were stubborn and stupid. No wonder all the abortion pills your mother took to flush you off you dodged and hid in her anus to escape forceful medical abortion.

Now you are flesh and blood showing the same unhinged stupidity on the internet.

It is with great sorrow i proclaim you to be an authentic idiøt.

This one is brutal grin cheesy cheesy cheesy so I know you will edit it and quote it back grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Son of a dirty slattern

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
ThaUmbra, you dey see as I dey mess laudate moniker up? It's his time to retire from Nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by TheUmbra: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
laudate:

Oh, so you are still bleating? shocked Haba! The phrase 'old unproductive dry bone,' is such a perfect description of you, nah. grin Don't forget that you just admitted that you are suffering from severe anencephaly. I pray you find healing for the condition that plagues your soul.... Try to stop being jealous of others, maybe things would then work out for you.

I'm not here to diss you, I'm here to give a medical/psycho-analytical report on your behaviour on this forum so far. So we may title this official reports as:

LAUDATE MEDICAL FACT SHEET:

LAUDATE is a male patient with the following medical diagnosis:

ASPERGER'S SYNDROME: The said patient has serious trouble with his communicative skills with a sustained ineptitude in social interaction.

PSYCHOSIS: The said patient has been observed and confirmed with mental dysfunction that rendered him incapable of shame. Also having cognitive impairments regarding sound judgement.

TARDIVE DYSKINESIA: Affecting said patient with a visible impulse of repetition. Under gruesome pressure from Dr Probz and Dr Shroud, our patient was consistently repeating the same post over and over again.

COGNITIVE REDUNDANCY: The patient has impaired cognitive vibrancy with inability to respond appropriately to intellectual stimuli or provocations from Dr Shroud.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE: The patient has exhibited sustained signs of hypocrisy; with inconsistency in what he portrays and what he does.

OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: The patient, Mr Laudate displayed sustained suicidal tendencies of continuous reply to Dr Shroud's gruesome tests despite suffering severe shellacking. Corresponding with earlier diagnosis by Dr Probz

MAN-CHILD SYNDROME: Though Mr Laudate gave his age as 45, tests conducted with specimens from his bone and saliva put his age somewhere between mid to late 50s. The tests were necessitated by the disparities between the patient's outlook and intellectual expectations. Under severe pressure from our in-house NeuroTherapists, Dr Shroud and Dr Probz, the patient yielded by exhibiting emotional immaturity asymmetrical to his age.

In conclusion, we are compelled to inform the public that the patient is very likely to rewrite this factsheet to smear and blackmail the team of doctors that have been working exceptionally hard at treating his numerous neuro-cognitive disorders. The public is by this publication advised to approach Mr Laudate with extreme caution or avoid him all together.

Signed:
TheUmbra
Lead NeuroTherapist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Shroud:
No arguments o. I just dey flog am small-small. grin grin grin

I know those insults to your parents hurt you to the bones. Believe me, I seldom spew parental insults except when I meet an uncommon low-breed like you . In such cases, I let the parents get their due honourary mentions for doing a good job by burdening the world with their unique inability and irresponsibility in fathering a child properly.

I have not only out-cussed you, I have out-fact you as well by showing tequílah whom you want readers to believe sided with you has actually flagged you off to the mods for mentioning his name like a demented psychoneurotic.

Old man, you're a failure and even if you remain here for the next eleven years, you can never rewrite your bleak existence on the pages of Nairaland. You're doomed like MMM victims.

If you're not so financially and mentally sterile,your kids would have grown and met you here as our domiciled Nairaland grandpa trying to remedy the stupidity of his life in Nairaland.

You're the middle-aged, frustrated , under-achieving failure who employs the internet as a tool of escapism from his life of shattered dreams!

or will I make you ibo jollof rice
Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by ewa26: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheUmbra:

I'm not here to diss you, I'm here to give a psycho-analytical report on your behaviour on this forum so far. So we may title this official reports as:

LAUDATE is male patient with the following medical diagnosis:

ASPERGER'S SYNDROME: The said patient have serious trouble with his communicative skills with a sustained ineptitude in social interaction.

PSYCHOSIS: The said patient has been observed and confirmed with mental dysfunction that rendered him incapable of shame. Also having cognitive impairments regarding sound judgement.

TARDIVE DYSKINESIA: Affecting said patient with a visible impulse of repetition. Under gruesome pressure from Dr Shroud, our patient was consistently repeating the same post over and over again.

COGNITIVE REDUNDANCY: The patient has impaired cognitive vibrancy with inability to respond appropriately to intellectual stimulus or provocations.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE: The patient has exhibited sustained signs of hypocrisy; with inconsistency in what he portrays and what he does.

OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: The patient, Mr Laudate displayed sustained suicidal tendencies of continuous reply to Dr Shroud's gruesome tests despite suffering severe shellacking.

MAN-CHILD SYNDROME: Though Mr Laudate gave his age as 45, tests conducted with specimen from his bone and saliva put his age somewhere between mid to late 50. The tests were neccitated by the disparities between the patients outlook and intellectual expectations. Under severe pressure from our in-house NeuroTherapist, Dr Shroud, the patient yielded by exhibiting emotional immaturity asymmetrical to his age.

In conclusion, we are compelled to inform the public that the patient is very likely to rewrite this factshit to smeer and blackmail the team of doctors that have been working exceptionally hard at treating his numerous neuro-cognitive disorders. The public is by this publication advised to approach Mr Laudate with extreme caution or avoid him all together.

Signed:

TheUmbra
Lead NeuroTherapist
hun wat Asperger's syndrome

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Shroud: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheUmbra:

I'm not here to diss you, I'm here to give a medical/psycho-analytical report on your behaviour on this forum so far. So we may title this official reports as:

ASPERGER'S SYNDROME: The said patient has serious trouble with his communicative skills with a sustained ineptitude in social interaction.

TARDIVE DYSKINESIA: Affecting said patient with a visible impulse of repetition. Under gruesome pressure from Dr Shroud, our patient was consistently repeating the same post over and over again.

COGNITIVE REDUNDANCY: The patient has impaired cognitive vibrancy with inability to respond appropriately to intellectual stimulus or provocations.

OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: The patient, Mr Laudate displayed sustained suicidal tendencies of continuous reply to Dr Shroud's gruesome tests despite suffering severe shellacking.

MAN-CHILD SYNDROME: Though Mr Laudate gave his age as 45, tests conducted with specimen from his bone and saliva put his age somewhere between mid to late 50. The tests were neccitated by the disparities between the patients outlook and intellectual expectations. Under severe pressure from our in-house NeuroTherapist, Dr Shroud, the patient yielded by exhibiting emotional immaturity asymmetrical to his age.

In conclusion, we are compelled to inform the public that the patient is very likely to rewrite this factsheet to smeer and blackmail the team of doctors that have been working exceptionally hard at treating his numerous neuro-cognitive disorders. The public is by this publication advised to approach Mr Laudate with extreme caution or avoid him all together.

Signed:

TheUmbra
Lead NeuroTherapist
Lawd!! The patient will perish faster from the psychological effects of this medical analysis than his actual disease grin

See finishing LMAO grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
TheUmbra:

COGNITIVE REDUNDANCY: The patient has impaired cognitive vibrancy with inability to respond appropriately to intellectual stimulus or provocations from Dr Shroud.

MAN-CHILD SYNDROME: Though Mr Laudate gave his age as 45, tests conducted with specimen from his bone and saliva put his age somewhere between mid to late 50. The tests were necessitated by the disparities between the patients outlook and intellectual expectations. Under severe pressure from our in-house NeuroTherapist, Dr Shroud, the patient yielded by exhibiting emotional immaturity asymmetrical to his age.

In conclusion, we are compelled to inform the public that the patient is very likely to rewrite this factsheet to smear and blackmail the team of doctors that have been working exceptionally hard at treating his numerous neuro-cognitive disorders. The public is by this publication advised to approach Mr Laudate with extreme caution or avoid him all together.

Signed:

TheUmbra
Lead NeuroTherapist

Add me to the signature list. And you missed off mild hebephrenic schizophrenia - a certain degree of incoherence in and disconnect between cognition and behaviour is plainly evident in the case of said patient. Inappropriate display of emotion and excessive use of smilies is probably the outward manifestation of bizarre grimacing and mirthless laughter behind the computer screen. He's one step away from roaming Aba market.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2017
A very peculiar case of late-onset hebephrenia. Insidious progression as is the norm. He'll eventually become florid and end up even more of an incoherent caricature of childish silliness than he already is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2017
TheUmbra:
I'm not here to diss you, I'm here to give a medical/psycho-analytical report on your TheUmbra behaviour on this forum so far. So we may title this official reports as:

LAUDATE THEUMBRA'S MEDICAL FACT SHEET:

THEUMBRA is a male patient with the following medical diagnosis:

TARDIVE DYSKINESIA: Affecting said patient with a visible impulse of repetition. Under gruesome pressure from Dr Probz and Dr Shroud, our patient was consistently repeating the same post over and over again.

COGNITIVE REDUNDANCY: The patient has impaired cognitive vibrancy with inability to respond appropriately to intellectual stimuli or provocations from Dr Shroud.

OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: The patient, Mr TheUmbra displayed sustained suicidal tendencies of continuous reply to Dr Shroud's gruesome tests despite suffering severe shellacking. Corresponding with earlier diagnosis by Dr Probz

MAN-CHILD SYNDROME: Though Mr Laudate TheUmbra gave his age as 45, tests conducted with specimens from his bone and saliva put his age somewhere between mid to late 50s. The tests were necessitated by the disparities between the patient's outlook and intellectual expectations. Under severe pressure from our in-house NeuroTherapists, Dr Shroud and Dr Probz, the patient yielded by exhibiting emotional immaturity asymmetrical to his age.

In conclusion, we are compelled to inform the public that the patient is very likely to rewrite this factsheet to smear and blackmail the team of doctors that have been working exceptionally hard at treating his numerous neuro-cognitive disorders. The public is by this publication advised to approach Mr Laudate TheUmbra with extreme caution or avoid him all together.

Signed:

TheUmbra
Lead NeuroTherapist

Clap for yourself. Thank God for Google. Otherwise you would never have had a chance to learn all these words. Wow! You actually devoted time, energy and data to dig deep into the medical lexicon in order to bring up all these jargions? shocked I must have made a serious impression on you, which is why you are so obsessed with me. cheesy

I know you are so maladjusted, so shallow and so unhappy with your life, which is why you have devoted so much time to your keyboard, trying to discuss mine. Unfortunately, you are so allergic to the truth that you had to fabricate so many lies, in order to score cheap points. Was your upbringing so deficient in morality, that you ended up as such a shabby disgruntled excuse for a human being? shocked

Well, I have never heard any of these words before, but I must admit they are a perfect description of you theUmbra. wink Didn't I say it before that you were Shroud's sidekick? He must have infected you with his lunacy. How sad. You obviously must have suffered from each one of these symptoms before, which is why you are so familiar with them. You really need to get proper medical attention before you get worse. sad

I am so glad to know that you think of me 24x7, which is why you had to write this long epistle. Now let me give you another assignment. List 500 more medical conditions that you suffer from, and share them with us on this board! Reveal more of your shallow mindless narcissistic self to everyone. Go on, we are waiting! Hehehehe........ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Probz:
Add me to the signature list. And you missed off mild hebephrenic schizophrenia - a certain degree of incoherence in and disconnect between cognition and behaviour is plainly evident in the case of said patient. Inappropriate display of emotion and excessive use of smilies is probably the outward manifestation of bizarre grimacing and mirthless laughter behind the computer screen. He's one step away from roaming Aba market.
Probz:
A very peculiar case of late-onset hebephrenia. Insidious progression as is the norm. He'll eventually become florid and end up even more of an incoherent caricature of childish silliness than he already is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Shroud:
Failure is you Shroud spending Eleven years in Nairaland engaging in a back and forth with someone you called a psycho claiming you're having fun.

You're the breathing example of a madman who has the sanity to deny his madness.

You're as old as Nairaland itself and after eleven years, your stupidity is still as fresh as the current thread in front page.

I bet if Nairaland were available in the 50s your father would have been displaying such behavioural problems he passed down to you.

Even as a sperm Shroud you were stubborn and stupid. No wonder all the abortion pills your mother took to flush you off you dodged and hid in her anus to escape forceful medical abortion.

Now you are flesh and blood showing the same unhinged stupidity on the internet.

It is with great sorrow i proclaim you to be an authentic idiøt.

This one is brutal grin cheesy cheesy cheesy so I know you will edit it and quote it back grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shroud Son of a dirty slattern

Great! You are getting the hang of it. wink You just regurgitated another long epistle of pain, disappointment, self-hated, self-flagellation etc., in order to respond to my post. Everything that flows from you, is an indication of how much thrash is lodged in your soul. I said it before - my long tenure on this board gave you a fit of apoplexy, and it is still troubling you. May it continue to make you more mad, than it has ever done. Now say Amen. cheesy

I have given you a little piece of advice below. Let us hope it makes sense to you. Now, don't forget to entertain the rest of us with another long rant. It is your stock in trade.

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Not to mention sexually perverted. I hear hebephrenic schizophrenics in particular tend to have sexual delusions and perversions during the onset of the disease as well as a variable degree of disorientation and inaccurate perception of external impressions. He probably mistaked his sister for Virgin Mary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 5:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Probz:
Not to mention sexually perverted. I hear hebephrenic schizophrenics in particular tend to have sexual delusions and perversions during the onset of the disease as well as a variable degree of disorientation and inaccurate perception of external impressions. He probably mistaked his sister for Virgin Mary.

1 Like

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by Probz(m): 5:58am On Jun 30, 2017
The presence of schizophrenia and mental retardation in the same patient isn't an uncommon co-occurrence. He's in a permanent state of regression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Interesting Facts About Some Nigerian Minority Ethnic Groups by laudate: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Probz:
The presence of schizophrenia and mental retardation in the same patient called Probz isn't uncommon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity? / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio / Wuraola Otiti Before She Became Ooni Of Ife’s Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.