Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p (41764 Views)

Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by kolado(m): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2017
So we should fry beans
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by LastSurvivor11: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2017
No b only Jesus na where they baptise amadioha..
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by cristianisraeli: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Khd95:
wait,na dis portor portor water dem use baff Jesus

wonderment

jesus was baptized in 29 AD so u expect the water to remain the same..the jordan river would have dried up since if not for the efforts of Environmentalists that have been trying to save the river..i guess ur joking sha..
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2017
ok.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by jerryBoss1(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Mtcheeeew Abeg when EVANS crew go kidnap that useless cross dresser BOBRISKY he's a disgrace to his ethnic race jare!!! #KidnapBobgaysky lipsrsealed
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Horbah1(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWI9-573m2M

Attention!!!Don't just know what to call this...Watch how a CCC church dance to FALL ( so rhythmic) by Davido
Watch, like, share and subscribe to the channel for more
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by adontcare(f): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2017
This water is contaminated. The river Jordan river in children bible na pure white o. Abi na only me waka come?
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Cutestud(m): 12:36am On Jun 20, 2017
Rick9:
But why the river be like that na, someone should explain.
they invested the money for the upkeep and maintenance of the river in MMM. cry
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 20, 2017
flyover30:
am sorry
sorry for yourself
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by hopefulLandlord: 12:47am On Jun 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I see u are an atheist! But why do u believe in satan?
Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If you like baff in River Jordan, Nile , Benue , Babylon.
All the rivers in isreal, it would all be worthless if you are not obeying the scriptures.
Dead to sin is the reason why Yahweh emphasis on it in the holy scripture
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Rick9:
If the river was pure white you doubt it so they left that way for doubting Thomas like you to believe
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 20, 2017
brunofarad:
Was she not baptised before ? undecided
Not everyone was Baptized in the river some were through sprinking of water while others weren't not. Bro Joshua Ignila formally Abdulkareem family was a Muslim before conversion. There's every tendency she hoped to be baptised there

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2017
spaggyy:
I know at that point the pastor will be feeling like he is John the Baptist

And the mother will be feeling like Jesus

Of all the water wet dey naija...una still no baptize unaself

U went to isreal go baptize...and ur dull followers will be baptized in one reservoir here in Nigeria

Kwantinue
It's called religious preference
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by lindq: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2017
You sure say Jesus no follow turn this water to tea so?
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by patorial(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Rick9:
because Nigerians don step into the river
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by menwongo(m): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2017
brunofarad:
Was she not baptised before ? undecided
Thank you brother
I just wonder if bible encourage Baptism twice or she converted from Islam
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I see u are a [/s]an atheist[s] satanist!
Fixed
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Alexandro15: 2:19am On Jun 20, 2017
So your fully grown son is a pastor and you have not baptized up till this moment?

Thank you. publicity stunt
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by GreatUniben: 2:57am On Jun 20, 2017
That is why the baptism of the Catholic Church is different. It is once and it is final. We don't baptize again whenever we see River Jordan. Baptism to us Catholics is a very spiritual sign, which can be done only once and it is not for play.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by lovingyouhun: 3:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Khd95:
wait,na dis portor portor water dem use baff Jesus

wonderment

May be na the plenty evil wey Don happen for Naija and other part of the World including Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, ritualist, robbers, Nigeria government and even Evans and crew make the water change colour like that ooooooooo undecided I sure..........
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by lovingyouhun: 3:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Rick9:
Na buhari government cause am. Let's ask Buhari
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by lovingyouhun: 3:19am On Jun 20, 2017
sunnysunny69:
The water colour get as he, maybe they sold it to the Chinese.
Lolsssssssssss Hahahahahaha
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by HeOrShe: 3:20am On Jun 20, 2017
With money he was able to take his mother to baptize her at River Jordan..

But certainly he cannot not afford to make a dove fall on her neither can he afford a voice to sound from heaven to mark d baptism.

Those are d reason for the baptism and not river Jordan..
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by iamthetruth: 3:30am On Jun 20, 2017
ok
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by firebaby(f): 3:35am On Jun 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Not everyone was Baptized in the river some were through sprinking of water while others weren't not. Bro Joshua Ignila formally Abdulkareem family was a Muslim before conversion. There's every tendency she hoped to be baptised there

Obviously....days mamas wish
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by addikt(m): 3:50am On Jun 20, 2017
This doesn't look like what I used to see in the movie and pictures naa...and wait, PEPEYE NO FALL ON HER like the dove ??
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by discman2k2(m): 4:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Whether baptized in Sokoto River or River Kogi or River Niger, salvation is simply done anywhere, even in a pond by ur school, or the water pool after a brief rainfall. what matters in that u said " Lord Jesus come into my life & save me"
Nigerians just like Superstitions, & Israel is exploiting such ignorances of gullible folks.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Mbediogu(m): 4:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Is Iginla the new John the Baptist? Did Jesus fly thousands of miles in a jet aircraft to get baptized? Iginla struggled so hard to get his mum into River Jordan in order to make her the new Jesus, but HE was not a grandmother and at best she can just be one of many others baptized there after our Saviour.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by dee02(m): 4:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Hoodfriend:
This is my beloved woman, in whom i am well pleased ;DThis is my beloved woman, in whom i am well pleased
Who is your woman?
Are you insane?
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by fromnigeria(m): 5:14am On Jun 20, 2017
IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE WHETHER YOU ARE BAPTIZED IN JORDAN OR THE RED SEA.
Obedience to the precepts of the Father is what counts.
That is If this news is true, because you believe bloggers at your peril.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by franco3075q(m): 5:18am On Jun 20, 2017
I DEY EXPECT TO SEE ONE BIG RIVER OO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.