Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p (41763 Views)

Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by udemzyudex(m): 5:43am On Jun 20, 2017
So this mama never baptise before?
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by lonelydora: 5:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Khd95:
wait,na dis portor portor water dem use baff Jesus

wonderment

Yes. It is brownish in colour. Clay water. Some of my relatives brought the water back to Nigeria in a bottle.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by 2shure: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2017
God would be like.
When wee mai ppl geh sense.

Na by river jordan.
Or nos 23 micheal jordan
Abegi.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by lonelydora: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If you like baff in River Jordan, Nile , Benue , Babylon.
All the rivers in isreal, it would all be worthless if you are not obeying the scriptures.

That's just the truth.

Your signature shows you are one of Tboss toasters. grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by lonelydora: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2017
SirLewis:
Why is the water dirty??

That's the colour. You were thinking it's a clear and clean water because Jesus was involved.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by ExInferis(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Conmen dunking an old woman in putrid water on the trail of a fairy tale just to rope in more sheeple.

Showboats.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by lonelydora: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2017
dinggle:
Dem first call America God's own country....we reach there see say na one way to hell for black people ..... Black life no get meaning ...now na river jordan....Israel steal Palestine land finish dem say na God give dem, very soon even religionist go dey confess wetin dem do humanity.

Hahahaha. You started my day with a good laugh. Thanks.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by nothernstar: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Good tourism adventure. But the truth remains that if you are not living a christ like life. Heaven will be far away from you and it will turn the whole exercise a tourism adventure. Enjoy your trip.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by victorazy(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If you like baff in River Jordan, Nile , Benue , Babylon.
All the rivers in isreal, it would all be worthless if you are not obeying the scriptures.

I tell you, and if I may ask, so the woman never baptised before niii?
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by bonifieldstun(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Omo see as the water clean die WTF river Jordan ke.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Hoodfriend:
This is my beloved woman, in whom i am well pleased ;DThis is my beloved woman, in whom i am well pleased
hahahaha oboy you dey craze I swear lol
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2017
I hope she doesn't get baptized as a dry sinner and comes out as a wet sinner.
Heavenly Father please Forgive me for not walking in newness of life after my baptism..
Time to be revived in the Spirit and Fire.
#Grand-Finale2017

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Maeka(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Khd95:

wonderment

Jesus never enjoy anything while he was still on earth till he left, starting from his birth, where he was born, to his crusifiction. That man suffered in the name of we useless people.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by pavy(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Khd95:

wonderment

Now I understand why Naaman was hesitant to dip himself in the River Jordan seven times to cure his leprosy as Elisha had instructed (2 Kings 5:10-12)
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Maeka(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hahahaha oboy you dey craze I swear lol

She got the best baptizim in nigeria ...I am happy for her...where Jesus was baptize wow.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by ElajRita(f): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2017
cursedAbiola:
grin
with money you can even have access to Jesus bedroom nowadays
sadly poor men cannot enjoy this luxury an irony of what Jesus represents while on earth

No need to talk, you are already cursed
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by ElajRita(f): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2017
NicoBaba:
River Jordan? hmmm could dis be true. Nigerians in diaspora fit fake anything o to scam tourists.. esp d ......shhhh!

Custard brain...
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by cursedAbiola(f): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
ElajRita:

No need to talk, you are already cursed
[/s]
i want to fork you and suck your booobs till it's flat :-
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by NicoBaba(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2017
ElajRita:

Custard brain...
lmao. Glad is custard. Custards r sweet n flavoured with high amount of vitamins n minerals. ur own brain is just an expired rat poison. Sit down.........Be humble.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Sonoyom(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2017
ok
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by hermosa7: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Khd95:

wonderment

Such are the ways of God! Remember Namaan almost lost his chance at a miracle for despising this same river when God's prophet said, "Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean" (2 Kings 5:10).
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by BIDOO(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
D water is quite dirty though
and you quite expect a spring water though?
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by eunisam: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2017
so him mama never do baptism before? all this years?
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
BIDOO:

and you quite expect a spring water though?
Well, d water was always pictured as clean in dem Bible story books
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by drewxx88(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Rick9:
But why the river be like that na, someone should explain.
That's cause rivers are always in forward motion hence they gather silt and clay and other debris making them have a murky look doesn't mean its not good cos along such places the soil is fertile and people are always stepping in this particular one more cause of is affinity with JESUS Christ...

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by ThisTrend(f): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Rick9:
But why the river be like that na, someone should explain.

I'm not understanding too
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Danfoditee(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2017
flyover30:
the reason of babtism is a public declaration of total submission to God,and a change of old personality to a new one.Jesus was 30 yrs wen he got babtised setting the model for Christians.

Total submission to the will of Almighty God (Being a Muslim), A change of old personality to a new one (Jihad-l-nafs), Jesus was 30years when he was baptized (this shows the the beginning of full attainment of Prophethood )
My submission :
Believe in Allah as your Lord, Creator and Provider and Muhammad as His Last and final Messenger to all mankind.
Accept Islam today.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by ifyain: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
The more you see these holy places, the more you wonder if these religious people are sane. I can only see a very dirty river.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by BIDOO(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Well, d water was always pictured as clean in dem Bible story books
this is what Old age was all about ! grin 2000 years ago now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Malaysian Police Storm An RCCG Church, Arrest Many Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.