Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p (41767 Views)

Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2017
iyke926:
Fixed
Oh! So u don't believe in God but u believe in satan
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Oh!
So u don't believe in God but u believe in satan
The belief that all atheists are satanist is so wrong. I was only trying to fix the error you made when you quoted that guy.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Baraqkenny: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
this river resembles osun river
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Sarcasm
I'm actually very curious, why would u not believe in God and then believe in Satan Satan is the opposite of God. He is the opposer of God, and I am not sorry to say this that he's the one behind u thinking that there's not God
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by hopefulLandlord: 4:33am On Jun 21, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I'm actually very curious, why would u not believe in God and then believe in Satan Satan is the opposite of God. He is the opposer of God, and I am not sorry to say this that he's the one behind u thinking that there's not God

I meant "Hail Satan" as a sarcasm
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I meant "Hail Satan" as a sarcasm
Oh now I get it
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
iyke926:

The belief that all atheists are satanist is so wrong. I was only trying to fix the error you made when you quoted that guy.
Dude if u don't believe in God u must believe in some 'god' isn't it
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Dude if some people don't believe in God they must believe in some 'god' isn't it
Some people don't believe in God, gods, or Satan. Anyway, the guy said he was just being sarcastic.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Topgainer: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
His Holiness Senior Papa Prophet Joshua 'Messiah' Iginla and his Camera Crew working hard to deceive the gullible to believing he is a Christian Leader whereas he is a ring leader in the talknado gang of sorcerers/magicians/hybrid occults.
The time for visitation of these mutants will come sooner than they expected. The dark arts they learnt from the Beast will not help them on that day, their inner cubicles and the buried fetish shall be lay-bared just like it was with their forerunner Prophet Rev King.
Re: Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p by Rick9(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
drewxx88:
That's cause rivers are always in forward motion hence they gather silt and clay and other debris making them have a murky look doesn't mean its not good cos along such places the soil is fertile and people are always stepping in this particular one more cause of is affinity with JESUS Christ...
Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.