Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,424 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself (6818 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
a nephlim not a ghost
nephlim kwa? hesplain biko..
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2017
I believe you.
I haven't seen ghosts before but I've seen demons physically twice.

The experiences are very scary especially the first encounter.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
Offsprings of the fallens , Demons lack tge ability to Physically appear in our dimention except in dreams or trance
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
nephlim ko? grin
Do you know what nephlims are!!
hmm The children of the Fallen (Watchers) not the rebelious Angels that fell with lucifer , According to the book of Enoch they still roam the Earth as 'ghosts' as they have no souls to take then to the afterlife
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
quick question pls.
Don't be offended.
Is biology or agric a must in o level for Electrical engineering at FUTO.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
hmm The children of the Fallen (Watchers) not the rebelious Angels that fell with lucifer , According to the book of Enoch they still roam the Earth as 'ghosts' as they have no souls to take then to the afterlife
I know what nephlims are undecided

And there's no way what he saw was a nephlim!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 12:33am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
I know what nephlims are undecided

And there's no way what he saw was a nephlim!
well you asked , the bible states they would return as a sign during the end time , That or he could have just seen a witch

BTW since you seem smart and research a lot , it'll be note worthy that Jesus Yahusha was ./is actually a black man as described in Rev 1 14-15

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 12:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
Offsprings of the fallens , Demons lack tge the ability to Physically appear in our dimention world except in dreams or trance

And who told you that demons don't appear physically?
I said I've seen two demons both at different places!
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

undecided undecided undecided undecided you guys should lie small small sha

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

oh and how do they look like
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 12:38am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
(smiles) help me tell them o
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 12:39am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:

Why is it so difficult to believe the truth but you accept lies quickly?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
well you asked , the bible states they would return as a sign during the end time , That or he could have just seen a witch

BTW since you seem smart and research a lot , it'll be note worthy that Jesus Yahusha was ./is actually a black man as described in Rev 1 14-15
I won't follow you whatever impressions you're trying to mak with those attached images. But nephilims are giants not disappearing motherfùckers.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Why is it so difficult to believe the truth but you accpet lies quickly?
dont misunderstand me pls. yes. Demons appear, but only when you consult them. You just bumped into demons like that? undecided undecided undecided

Go easy bro.
Radiohead6:
demons are real as the air we breathe .
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
dont misunderstand me pls. yes. Demons appear, but only when you consult them. You just bumped into demons like that? undecided undecided undecided

Go easy bro. demons are real as the air we breathe .
I Know , but how did the ones u saw look like?
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 12:54am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
I won't follow you whatever impressions you're trying to mak with those attached images. But nephilims are giants not disappearing motherfùckers.
lol of course , but not all Nephlims were giants , when they die , their spirit roams endlessly, till eternity , So they cause the havoc ,possession we see today
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:

The first experience.

I was coming back from work and it rained heavily.
As I got to Under Bridge(Trade Fair) there was a hectic traffic hold up. Though I didn't leave the office on time just to finish some works to reduce the next day works.

It took me 4 hours to be able to get out of the traffic from Under Bridge to Okokomaiko but I continued the journey despite being persuaded to go and spend the night at my aunt's place.

I headed straight towards Agbara and by that time it's already 12:00am. Since I was now the only one to get off the bus at my bus stop I decided to take a shorter cut since the cyclists won't be available by then at my normal bus stop.

I got down at the shorter cut(bus stop) and headed in the darkness with the little moonlight towards a foot bridge that stretched over 400feet across the swamp and canal. I stepped on the foot bridge and was going, getting close to the canal, I saw this creature, sitting on the foot bridge while its legs were in the waters.

It was hairy dark that I could not form out its normal shape. I wasn't afraid but I wonder where I got the courage from but I know it's from GOD. I walked past it and immediately all my hairs stretched like someone in an animated electric shock art.

I didn't look back but kept walking before the unthinkable happened. I felt it rise up from sitting and following me before another unthinkable occured.

Like it overtook me and sent a very heavy breeze which was only moving all the tress in the swamp only on my sides as I walk on. The breeze did not go past me but rather like my arms were stretched so long enough to bow the trees with force and pressure.

These continued till I got off the foot bridge and then it swept over the grasses and blew away.

If anyone had been coming behind me that night, he/she would have thought something else of me because he/she would think I'm the one using some kinda strange powers.

But I thank GOD for my life that I wasn't paralysed as a man who I told was shocked because he's seen similar case which the man died after the wind blew at him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by SalamRushdie: 1:11am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

The first experience.

As I got to Under Bridge(Trade Fair) there was a hectic traffic hold up. Though I didn't leave the office on time just to finish some works to reduce the next day works.

It took me 4 hours to be able to get out of the traffic from Under Bridge to Okokomaiko but I continued the journey despite being persuaded to go and spend the night at my aunt's place.

I headed straight towards Agbara and by that time it's already 12:00am. Since I was now the only one to get off the bus at my bus stop I decided to take a shorter cut since the cyclists won't be available by then at my normal bus stop.

I got down at the shorter cut(bus stop) and headed in the darkness with the little moonlight towards a foot bridge that stretched over 400feet across the swamp and canal. I stepped on the foot bridge and was going, getting close to the canal, I saw this creature, sitting on the foot bridge while its legs were in the waters.

It was hairy dark that I could not form out its normal shape. I wasn't afraid but I wonder where I got the courage from but I know it's from GOD. I walked past it and immediately all my hairs stretched like someone in an animated electric shock art.

I didn't look back but kept walking before the unthinkable happened. I felt it rise up from sitting and following me before another unthinkable occured.

Like it overtook me and sent a very heavy breeze which was only moving all the tress in the swamp only on my sides as I walk on. The breeze did not go past me but rather like my arms were stretched so long enough to bow the trees with force and pressure.

These continued till I got off the foot bridge and then it swept over the grasses and blew away.

If anyone had been coming behind me that night, he/she would have thought something else of me because he/she would think I'm the one using some kinda strange powers.

But I thank GOD for my life that I wasn't paralysed as a man who I told was shocked because he's seen similar case which the man died after the wind blew at him.

OK what about the second time
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 1:12am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

The first experience.

a witch Mate not a demon, Demons are Angels Man .
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Now my second experience.

It was the night a member of our church was in labour.
So her husband called that the nurses at the general hospital won't permit him stay with his wife but requested a female relative to come over.
My sister volunteered to go and I was asked to accompany her to the hospital.
We got there around 10:30pm and I had to wait for my sister to see her before I could leave. To finish everything up, I left as the husband said he can't go yet in case if his wife needs something on emergency.
I had no choice but to leave.
I left. Took a cab to my normal bus stop since I don't want a second experience at that short cut again, but knowing fully well that I can't get a bike as it was already going to after 11:00pm.
I summoned courage to walk it just to avoid any stories that touch.
I met the mallam selling suya still there, exchanged pleasantries and asked him to sell suya for me with my bike money.
I collected the suya and began the long walk.
After several minutes of walking, I came to the concrete bridge which was made for vehicles to cross over the river.
While I was approaching the river side and enjoying my suya, I looked forward and I saw this thing coming towards me. It was dark but I could figure its thin long legs bearing its large body. Immediately, my hairs stood again and I knew this is another.
It kept coming and I also kept moving towards it. The closer I get to it, the more my hairs were raised and I felt body stiffness.
But for GOD, I wasn't even a bit afraid.
It came very close, moving slowly and fastened its face at me. I also looked at it as it passed by me and was going looking at each other.
I looked forward and then turned again only for it to have vanished from behind me!
And here I am, still several metres away from home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:
I Know , but how did the ones u saw look like?
grin me that can fear!!
I know they are real but don't want to see.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 1:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:

Witch mate? I wish you'd see same and come here to tell us it's a witch mate.

From the mouth of elders I told, they asked me to keep thanking GOD because whoever sees those kinda demons do not live to tell the story. They normally come out in the night especially beside silently flowing waters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Now my second experience.

It was the night a member of our church was in labour.
So her husband called that the nurses at the general hospital won't permit him stay with his wife but requested a female relative to come over.
My sister volunteered to go and I was asked to accompany her to the hospital.
We got there around 10:30pm and I had to wait for my sister to see her before I could leave. To finish everything up, I left as the husband said he can't go yet in case if his wife needs something on emergency.
I had no choice but to leave.
I left. Took a cab to my normal bus stop since I don't want a second experience at that short cut again, but knowing fully well that I can't get a bike as it was already going to after 11:00pm.
I summoned courage to walk it just to avoid any stories that touch.
I met the mallam selling suya still there, exchanged pleasantries and asked him to sell suya for me with my bike money.
I collected the suya and began the long walk.
After several minutes of walking, I came to the concrete bridge which was made for vehicles to cross over the river.
While I was approaching the river side and enjoying my suya, I looked forward and I saw this thing coming towards me. It was dark but I could figure its thin long legs bearing its large body. Immediately, my hairs stood again and I knew this is another.
It kept coming and I also kept moving towards it. The closer I get to it, the more my hairs were raised and I felt body stiffness.
But for GOD, I wasn't even a bit afraid.
It came very close, moving slowly and fastened its face at me. I also looked at it as it passed by me and was going looking at each other.
I looked forward and then turned again only for it to have vanished from behind me!
And here I am, still several metres away from home.
shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 1:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Radiohead6:

I know what I'm saying when I said it's a demon or perhaps a evil spirit. Because I have also seen demons in Hell when the LORD took me down there to see the mystery hidden from the eyes of men and it's a scary sight.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

I know what I'm saying when I said it's a demon or perhaps a evil spirit. Because I have also seen demons in Hell when the LORD took me down there to see the mystery hidden from the eyes of men and it's a scary sight
grin bro. You're a clown. Go to bed, let the effect of the ogbomosho weed subside.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Radiohead6(f): 1:33am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
grin me that can fear!!
I know they are real but don't want to see.
(smiles) yeah nobody wants to, but we are trapped here with them either way, so having trouble sleeping?
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
grin bro. You're a clown. Go to bed, let the effect of the ogbomosho weed subside.

Strange to you?
Well too bad it is because you don't believe in GOD and revelations.
I don't drink neither do I smoke so don't refer the 'weed' slang to me ever again.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by pussyeater(m): 3:04am On Jun 20, 2017
durentchigozie:
i will tear your Toto ehn. If you guv me d chance
You want to tear somebody wife toto? undecided God is watching you man!
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Amberon11: 5:18am On Jun 20, 2017
I've seen demons of nearly all shapes and sizes.
MistadeRegal:
I believe you.
I haven't seen ghosts before but I've seen demons physically twice.

The experiences are very scary especially the first encounter.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Amberon11: 5:29am On Jun 20, 2017
if you dont know, ask and stop embarassing yourself with ignorance.

Do you know that you consult a demon each time you sin? Especially sins such as fornication and masturbation. Each time you commit such sins you are giving those demons free tickets into your life.

I've seen several demons; some even spoke, most didn't. You don't only see them when you knowingly consult them.
durentchigozie:

Go easy bro. demons are real as the air we breathe .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Amberon11: 5:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Can you open a thread for that?
MistadeRegal:

I know what I'm saying when I said it's a demon or perhaps a evil spirit. Because I have also seen demons in Hell when the LORD took me down there to see the mystery hidden from the eyes of men and it's a scary sight.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Amberon11: 5:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Lol. To you life is all about ogbomosho weed, money and other things right?

These things this guy is talking about are not new to me as I've seen far worse things (minus the hell part).

My brother has always seen these things since he was a kid too and he has neither drank nor smoked weed in his entire life. I remember when my parents thought it was a joke unti he got a very severe attack from it and there was no medical explanation for it.

These things are no longer hidden. There are unedited videos on YouTube of real demons caught on tape.
There was a particular NLder who said something was caught on tape leaving his father the very minute he died.

If you want to see these things, its easy. Start very serious prayer and fasting. They themselves will come to you because they will see you as a threat.
durentchigozie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. / [new] Sola Allyson - ÌMÚSE Full Album (11 Tracks) Free Download / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.