Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself (6753 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
Xsem:

What do you think about sleep paralysis?

Just as I said earlier... Thanks for reminding me of it.
They call it sleep paralysis but not all such conditions are sleep paralysis dear.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
I'm pretty much open minded so u can tell me. Gist me

Mmmm....
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Mmmm....
lyea
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by GodsMopol: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I see them almost all the time until I stopped being scared of them.... Now they look so normal to me even though my heart beat dey always increase.

Hmmmmm, normal, what a world we live in. And my people love it so, SMH

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by luizmendezgrant(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I see them almost all the time until I stopped being scared of them.... Now they look so normal to me even though my heart beat dey always increase.
u r nt normall..
nt an insult buh a fakt..
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Martinez19(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:
Why Nigerian spirit they alway disappear almost immediately?
Nigerian spiritual current source no dey last like like the physical PHCN. smiley........ Just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
lyea

Alright then.
I will when I'm chanced because it's not a short detail.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by sainttwist1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

shea is ur picture i will put baa?
se na me see spirit abi.......
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Alright then.
I will when I'm chanced because it's not a short detail.
looking forward to it. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Masterclass32: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sleep para-wetin? No be only paralysis, na paracetamol.

Science has distorted many facts, and in some cases lied outrightly. All efforts geared towards shielding people from the spiritual sides of life.

Yet some of the famous scientists know about the spiritual aspect of life. Some even got their inspiration from the other side.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
looking forward to it. smiley

OK.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by IamSINZ(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Michellla:
Dont worry I believe you.
Mich, how's it going?
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nbote(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

I smile when I hear some people say it's a medical condition of the brain, bla bla bla.
That one is small.
Have you ever tried rebuking it in the name of JESUS for you to watch it move away slowly like a thick darkness, climbing on the wall of your room before finding its way out through the window?

I didn't want to take it too serious because I wasn't too much of a religious person and didn't want to believe it was supernaturally related.. Find myself struggling to speak
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Michellla(f): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Mich, how's it going?
Great, what's good?
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by IamSINZ(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Michellla:
Great, what's good?
I wanna run something private by you, does your Pm work?
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Xsem(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Just as I said earlier... Thanks for reminding me of it.
They call it sleep paralysis but not all such conditions are sleep paralysis dear.

Tell me more please. How do I no demonic affiliated sp and the actual sleep paralysis
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Bahddo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
rheether:
Why Nigerian spirit they alway disappear almost immediately?
because they suddenly realise that you can see them, that you could call the police and they would get arrested. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Michellla(f): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

I wanna run something private by you, does your Pm work?
Actually its inactive ATM
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by sorextee(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oya come ND gist us..

MistadeRegal:
I believe you.
I haven't seen ghosts before but I've seen demons physically twice.

The experiences are very scary especially the first encounter.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Xsem:

Tell me more please. How do I no demonic affiliated sp and the actual sleep paralysis

Do not always believe in medical analysis because most are not always the truth.

They might believe it is sleep paralysis, but for real, it is not sleep paralysis.
In the world of medicine, they believe in physical things and ignore spiritual things because they don't believe in what they can not see.
Now, medicine will always try to make you believe in their findings based on what they think or perhaps what they know but if you only are good in physical things my dear you are still a novice.
Now, a demonic afflicted kind of such condition is very common in the world of today. I know man will still come up with divers counters but I'm not bothered because I know what I'm saying.
Mostly, spiritual evil forces do suppress one to his bed when they notice something good coming that person's way. And if such person is not careful, he/she might never get that good.
Such person might become aware of his environment but won't be able to move and with extreme pressure you'd feel yourself locked down.
I have experienced this several times but there is one name that prevails over such demons. If you open your eyes, to talk will be difficult. Do not panic, just return to the spirit and rebuke it in JESUS name. They can't resist no matter what 'but' you have to be very close to GOD.
Whenever you experience such, don't say it is sleep paralysis because such demons are real.
There are times I'd open my eyes and see it plainly but it'll transform into black cloud.
See bro... What is hidden from the naked eyes is beyond words can describe.
So, get closer to GOD and become more stronger in the spirit.
JESUS' name is the sword.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
sorextee:
Oya come ND gist us..
Read the comments... I've posted both there.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by sorextee(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yeah.. I saw them while scrolling down.. Give us a brief summary about the hell vision.. I know God exists but im one leg in, one leg out... So reading stories like this is making me reconsider my ways...

MistadeRegal:

Read the comments... I've posted both there.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
sorextee:
Yeah.. I saw them while scrolling down.. Give us a brief summary about the hell vision.. I know God exists but im one leg in, one leg out... So reading stories like this is making me reconsider my ways...

Summary about Hell you say?
Which part do you want to know?
The floating book containing the names of every man who never believe on JESUS CHRIST and every Christians who do not stand in CHRIST but rather living ungodly lifestyle
Or
The way names are being taken from that floating book and written in the Book of Life?
Or
How satan and I mean the devil itself gets to know you have turned again to JESUS CHRIST?
Or
What it does when it finds out your name has been taken from the floating book in Hell?
Or
The demons and fallen angel that torment people in Hell?
Or
The sections in Hell?
Or
The demons that are sent to attack those who are true Christians?
Or how the demons are sent by satan itself to come to the world with their different mission just to make sure you never believe in JESUS CHRIST as an unbeliever or to make you a Christian get carried away with the things of the world and all kinds of sexual immorality?
Or
Why the demons are so fierce and torment all human that gets there to them?
Or
How satan commands demons in Hell?
Or
How much hatred the demons there have for all human?
Or
The appearance of each demons and how they came to earth with their images?
Or
How satan gives power to people who come to earth in sheep clothing?

See bro... No summary.

Just stop being one leg in one leg out and cleave fast to JESUS CHRIST.
All you need to know about Hell are in the Bible but you can't know until GOD opens your eyes and heart to find them out. Because they are written in 'parables'. Only the spiritually inclined can decode them.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by IamSINZ(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Michellla:
Actually its inactive ATM

I thought so.

Well, is there a way we could talk outside NL? Bbm? WhatsApp??

Evening miss smiley
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Xsem(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Do not always believe in medical analysis because most are not always the truth.

They might believe it is sleep paralysis, but for real, it is not sleep paralysis.
In the world of medicine, they believe in physical things and ignore spiritual things because they don't believe in what they can not see.
Now, medicine will always try to make you believe in their findings based on what they think or perhaps what they know but if you only are good in physical things my dear you are still a novice.
Now, a demonic afflicted kind of such condition is very common in the world of today. I know man will still come up with divers counters but I'm not bothered because I know what I'm saying.
Mostly, spiritual evil forces do suppress one to his bed when they notice something good coming that person's way. And if such person is not careful, he/she might never get that good.
Such person might become aware of his environment but won't be able to move and with extreme pressure you'd feel yourself locked down.
I have experienced this several times but there is one name that prevails over such demons. If you open your eyes, to talk will be difficult. Do not panic, just return to the spirit and rebuke it in JESUS name. They can't resist no matter what 'but' you have to be very close to GOD.
Whenever you experience such, don't say it is sleep paralysis because such demons are real.
There are times I'd open my eyes and see it plainly but it'll transform into black cloud.
See bro... What is hidden from the naked eyes is beyond words can describe.
So, get closer to GOD and become more stronger in the spirit.
JESUS' name is the sword.
Thanks so much. I normally fall sick when it happens to me or even fail exam but I never read much meaning into that but it now I know better.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by MistadeRegal(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Xsem:

Thanks so much. I normally fall sick when it happens to me or even fail exam but I never read much meaning into that but it now I know better.

Thanks to GOD.
Good you do.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Michellla(f): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

I thought so.

Well, is there a way we could talk outside NL? Bbm? WhatsApp??

Evening miss smiley
Eveningg.
You could send the mail now
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nice thread! Well it's true Demons, Spirits and Angels are all real. You only need to be strong in the spirit to see them in operations. The vibrations around them is high because they are from the higher realms and that's why when you see them you have goose bumps, your hair stands and all sorts, they can equally be seen by those that are strong in Christ Jesus when being revealed to them or those that have gotten spiritual powers in one form or the other. Most of the sleep paralysis are demonic operations on the life of individuals, I used to experience it often before but one day I got the solution to it, I played gospel music all through the night and continuously every night like that, since then I haven't experienced it again, you should also pray and bind every evil spirit in your room in the name of Jesus.
There's is nothing like being strong in the LORD, Fasting and Praying consistently, I tell you, if you discipline yourself to it, you will explore and enjoy every spiritual sphere.

I'm thinking of creating a Whatsapp group, where we can help ourselves to be Strong in the Lord, observing fasting and prayers and the word. If you think it good, you can please let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
I was just coming back from the school hostel to my lodge after going to see my guys in the hostel, this is happening right at FUTO road umuchima, just around 10:30pm today.

For thos that know FUTO, there is this road that led to umuchima from SUG building side, this was where I met the worst today. In front of that Bet9ja shop along the road, you know water cover the road so u must follow infront of the bet9ja shop to cross. The bet9ja shop was locked but somebody was sitting on the pavement near the shop wearing a white gown. I didnt notice the figure on time until i was just infront of the shop.
he moved and I noticed him and was engraved with fear... Out of fear, I greeted him just to see if he will respond but he disappeared in my two eyes shocked... Mehn u have to come and see another form of Ben Johnson!

I dey house now but my mind never even reach... mehn! asin I am not myself again.... ujo atugbugo m today ah swear!
woah! could it be an angel? will the same person come to see you tonight?
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Frederick7:
Nice thread! Well it's true Demons, Spirits and Angels are all real. You only need to be strong in the spirit to see them in operations. The vibrations around them is high because they are from the higher realms and that's why when you see them you have goose bumps, your hair stands and all sorts, they can equally be seen by those that are strong in Christ Jesus when being revealed to them or those that have gotten spiritual powers in one form or the other. Most of the sleep paralysis are demonic operations on the life of individuals, I used to experience it often before but one day I got the solution to it, I played gospel music all through the night and continuously every night like that, since then I haven't experienced it again, you should also pray and bind every evil spirit in your room in the name of Jesus.
There's is nothing like being strong in the LORD, Fasting and Praying consistently, I tell you, if you discipline yourself to it, you will explore and enjoy every spiritual sphere.

I'm thinking of creating a Whatsapp group, where we can help ourselves to be Strong in the Lord, observing fasting and prayers and the word. If you think it good, you can please let me know.
i think i like it
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Zodiac61(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2017
My man, you should ease up on the drugs.
Your mama always told you they are not good for you.
You see strange things when you indulge, like spirits.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by IamSINZ(m): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2017
Michellla:
Eveningg.
You could send the mail now

I just realized I can't access the mailbox linked to this acct. Kindly send a mail to:
MrSinzuNation@gmail.com

I will reply you promptly as i receive it.

Morning miss smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / Does God Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.