Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself (6751 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by BOOKERPAGE(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
You are advised to recheck your email before the end of this month to ensure you are not missing out. Many results that were released and seen by the owners were later cancelled and some of those involved are going to retake JAMB on 1st so ensure u are not one of them.

check details of those resitting here here.
http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/06/15/see-candidates-participate-jamb-supplementary-exam/
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by mrstheo(f): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Frederick7:
Nice thread! Well it's true Demons, Spirits and Angels are all real. You only need to be strong in the spirit to see them in operations. The vibrations around them is high because they are from the higher realms and that's why when you see them you have goose bumps, your hair stands and all sorts, they can equally be seen by those that are strong in Christ Jesus when being revealed to them or those that have gotten spiritual powers in one form or the other. Most of the sleep paralysis are demonic operations on the life of individuals, I used to experience it often before but one day I got the solution to it, I played gospel music all through the night and continuously every night like that, since then I haven't experienced it again, you should also pray and bind every evil spirit in your room in the name of Jesus.
There's is nothing like being strong in the LORD, Fasting and Praying consistently, I tell you, if you discipline yourself to it, you will explore and enjoy every spiritual sphere.

I'm thinking of creating a Whatsapp group, where we can help ourselves to be Strong in the Lord, observing fasting and prayers and the word. If you think it good, you can please let me know.
I like it ooh, I want to be strong in the spirit. I want to have the holy spirit in me.
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
mrstheo:
I like it ooh, I want to be strong in the spirit. I want to have the holy spirit in me.
OK, I'll work on it, hopefully by Monday we'll start the whatsapp group. It's meant to make us strong in Christ Jesus. If any one is interested let him/her pm me

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
woah! could it be an angel? will the same person come to see you tonight?
this time around it should be your turn...
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunder strikes woman to death today in Ohafia SEE DETAILS AND PHOTOS HERE http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/15/thunder-strikes-woman-to-death-in-ohafia-photos/
Re: Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap.

The bomb shell was dropped hours ago but it has received a massive negative comments from... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does God Exist? / Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.