Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

A True Love Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Love Test (572 Views)

I almost ruined her life (A True Life Story) / Restrained; A True Love Story About Sickle Cell Anemia / Definition Of a True Love: Sex Dolls Can't Do This For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Love Test by oluwasma(f): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Imagine you win a large amount of money and your girlfriend is seriously ill and 95% of your money is needed to do surgery on her. You will be left with 5%.

What will you do? Will you give her the 95%?

NB: she is your girlfriend not wife.

Honest answers please..

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/06/20/a-true-love-test/

Re: A True Love Test by brighttech95(m): 2:13am On Jun 20, 2017
depends on d kind of surgery

1 Like

Re: A True Love Test by ibkonekt(m): 5:07am On Jun 20, 2017
First of all it depends..it is mot my responsibility to save her life, she has a family that obviously trained her and is capable of supporting her.

2. If she has no family then its another matter entirely and i cud do it if it would save her life.

So op get ur conditions right,because ur topic has a wide margin for interpretaton

1 Like

Re: A True Love Test by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2017
oluwasma:
Imagine you win a large amount of money and your girlfriend is seriously ill and 95% of your money is needed to do surgery on her. You will be left with 5%.

What will you do? Will you give her the 95%?

NB: she is your girlfriend not wife.

Honest answers please..

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/06/20/a-true-love-test/

This op I beg don't disturb my head

1 Like

Re: A True Love Test by Greene66: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2017
The only thing I will say is,

BEFORE A WOMAN BECOMES A WIFE, SHE WAS A GIRLFRIEND. NO WOMAN AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A WIFE. SHE BECOMES A GIRLFRIEND FIRST!!!

So please let's respect our girlfriends (potential wives) not belittling them as if you won't date first before getting married. That's why I look at guys the way they talk as if girlfriend is one trash and the wife falls from heaven. Every wife was once a girlfriend.

so if you have money, save her life! If she is dead, she would NEVER be your wife!

1 Like

Re: A True Love Test by lilskipo(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2017
The poster bfor me made a point though, bt na im own im talk so o.
Hw many fiancees end up bcomin wives regardless of the sacrifices made.
Op, like wat a poster initially replied, i wud jst support d family wit at least 50% of the fee. I no go deduct am from the bride price though:p

1 Like

Re: A True Love Test by SmellingAnus(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
truth is that, one May say yes here and do the opposite in reality while others May say no and still do the opposite in reality... as for me... it's both ways... yes I could and same time too... I may not... anyway given the fact that I prefer being in a serious relationship, the chances are very high that I may pay for the surgery...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? / How To Satisfy Anywoman / How To Make Your Man Love And Stay With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.