Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? (575 Views)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by eddysernal(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gud day nairalanders.

I'm not one to share my problems online buh this one has been eating me up.
I met my girlfrnd about a yr ago, she was veri cool, nice and all lovey dovey, well things turned sour when we got admission, she had to study out of our state, while I remained in town. ever since she went to skool, its been one problem or the other.

I haven't been dere for her like I should buh truth is I ve been faithful to her. the long distance thinggy is realli messing things up. she sent me a breakup text, after I didn't call her for like 3days. I didn't reply I simply deleted the text. though she kept on calling after like 4days, wen I finally answered she said it was becos I don't call her, and she needed my attention??

well I decided to take her out this break and make up for everything. while we were chilling for our movie 2 start, she decided 2 ease herself, she left her fone so I decided to go through it, wasn't looking for anything in particular buh I stumbled upon a message she sent one guy and my babe was like telling this dude how much she loves him. I admit I had messed things up with her. Wats so annoying is d fact that these msgs were sent these months, the latest a day b4 our date.

wen I confronted her she said he was just a crush, and dat he has been the one pushing her through these low points. mind you d last time she told me she loved me was like 3mnths ago.

I still love her. all I want is to know is if having a crush on d opposite sex wen ur in a relationship is total OK, moreso telling them how much u love them.
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
I didn't read all that but yeah. Its normal to crush on someone else whiles in a relationship but then, its left for that person to kill that crushing spirit and focus on his present relationship.

Invest more time on yr girlfriend and you'd see she's more beautiful than that whom you have a crush on...
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by eddysernal(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I didn't read all that but yeah. Its normal to crush on someone else whiles in a relationship but then, its left for that person to kill that crushing spirit and focus on his present relationship.

Invest more time on yr girlfriend and you'd see she's more beautiful than that whom you have a crush on...

tnx bruh. buh it ain't me who's having a crush, its her
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by ikp120(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmm. My signature says it all.
Move on bro and turn her to a side chick, but don't let her know.
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:

tnx bruh. buh it ain't me who's having a crush, its her
now that's another thing, I believe you're more involved in the relationship than she is right? Which is the reason you feel this worried...hmm.

You got to talk to her about it, let her see reasons why it isn't healthy for ur relationship, and show her more love these times. Seem like you're not doing much to show her that you care and love her more than she actually thinks...if you wanna rekindle the fire in ur relationship and make her forget this dude she's crushing on, you gotta give her you time and take her out for dinner or something, the beachside where you can confess and assure her of you undying love and mean it!

But while all these are going on, I'd advice you give it an open mind so as not to be too shocked if something goes wrong. Good luck bro.
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by Nbote(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
It's either she's cheating on u or not but one thing is for sure, she's going to cheat on u if she isn't already
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by eddysernal(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
now that's another thing, I believe you're more involved in the relationship than she is right? Which is the reason you feel this worried...hmm.

You got to talk to her about it, let her see reasons why it isn't healthy for ur relationship, and show her more love these times. Seem like you're not doing much to show her that you care and love her more than she actually thinks...if you wanna rekindle the fire in ur relationship and make her forget this dude she's crushing on, you gotta give her you time and take her out for dinner or something, the beachside where you can confess and assure her of you undying love and mean it!

But while all these are going on, I'd advice you give it an open mind so as not to be too shocked if something goes wrong. Good luck bro.

for some reason, u seem 2 understand everthing...
ill try what you ve suggested. tnx, it means alot
I hope she stays
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by eddysernal(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nbote:
It's either she's cheating on u or not but one thing is for sure, she's going to cheat on u if she isn't already

I realli don't care if she's cheating or has cheated...I would take her back, all I need is for her 2 love me just the way I do love her
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:

for some reason, u seem 2 understand everthing...
ill try what you ve suggested. tnx, it means alot
I hope she stays
we all have our experiences bro. Just don't be too bothered over it. What will be, will be.

Stay safe bro. smiley
Re: Is It Normal To Have A Crush On Someone Else Whilst In A Relationship? by Nbote(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
eddysernal:

I realli don't care if she's cheating or has cheated...I would take her back, all I need is for her 2 love me just the way I do love her

How exactly do u think dat can happen? If she luvs u jus d way u do den d cheating part won't come up. I understand u're luvstruck but U shld luv with ur heart and think with ur head, not the other way round.

(1) (Reply)

Hot,sexy Port Harcourt Babes,ladies Can Transform Ur Old Weavon,hair To Wig / Guys Eight(8) Types Of Women You Should Avoid / Epic Throwback Photo Of Blac Chyna Taken At A Salon Before Her Surgery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.