Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms (33827 Views)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by NairalandCS(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
lepasharon:
I have no respect for single moms. If you are single mom, it's ur own fault just like catching HIV, you are to blame.

Clap for yourself.
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Akainzo(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
lepasharon:
I have no respect for single moms. If you are single mom, it's ur own fault just like catching HIV, you are to blame.

Really! shocked shocked shocked I am struggling to believe someone still has this belief in 2017.

Truly, education and enlightenment can be worlds apart.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by ladyverere(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
yemmit90:
@p, can a good girl/well brought up lady became a single mum?

Yes. U will be surprised. But d definition of a well brought up lady is totally subjective. Not to add that a well brought up lady is usually naive and can easily fall pray to a dishonest man with a sweet tongue.

Being a single Mum is not synonymous with promiscuity. In fact, it is well brought up ladies that do more abortions secretly to keep that facade of being a well brought up lady.

This is not however a generalization. Everybody has their own story.

The op raised a valid observation cos I have witnessed many myself but they claim they are under pressure, bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by ladyverere(f): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Olalan:
Most of them have issues with their self esteem, thou a creation of our society which see single mothers as second fidle to single girls. The single mother is mostly desperate to cling on any guy that comes her way and unfortunately they mostly believe allowing steady sex will make the guy stick with them.

Exactly. But they fail to understand that it doesn't have to be so.
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Toks2008(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Olalan:
Most of them have issues with their self esteem, thou a creation of our society which see single mothers as second fidle to single girls. The single mother is mostly desperate to cling on any guy that comes her way and unfortunately they mostly believe allowing steady sex will make the guy stick with them.

I don't know if it is my level of maturity but I will cherish any sweet looking single mum that has great wife qualities..all these steriotyping is uncalled for.

As long as you are still sweet looking and ready to calm down,I'm game....who single ladies without children epp?

9 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by bionixs: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2017
seXytOhbAd:

Thunder fire your left yansh!!! You're a suspect baby daddy
if I am happily married and not a baby daddy and was never. LET THAT SAME THUNDER YOUR ASKED FOR ME BE MULTIPLIED BY 2017.77 AND RETURN TO YOU THE SENDER
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by dustydee: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2017
donestk:
This is not an attack thread but based on personal experience.

Came across some single moms who do abortion alot.

They kept their first pregnancy to draw public sympathy as "despite all odds, she kept the baby" etc

Subsequently they continue their reckless behavior and keep aborting with justification as "how can I have two kids without marriage" etc

It's really a sad trend.

Are you assuming that they impregnated themselves or were impregnated by "MEN"?. If the latter is true, can we then say that the men are promiscuous?

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by IVORY2009(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not a baby mama.
You can say dat again shocked
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Baby daddy speakinggrin

Chaiiii, ur mouth naa
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by ladyverere(f): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2017
nana228:
No, most of them did not keep their first pregnancy to draw public sympathy, they kept it because they were either not "wise" enough to have an abortion or they had a conscience thing going on. However, pregnancy and having a baby outside wedlock in a society like Nigeria changed them. It is a very difficult position, They saw that the hypocrisy was too much (same people that are anti abortion also shame unmarried moms), they are constantly shamed and it's better not to have another child outside wedlock.

Does it mean that most unmarried girls have not had series of abortions? They are just "wise" enough to have an abortion and not become single moms.

Thank you. U understand perfectly. The society made them what they are. It takes a single Mum with self confidence, determination and a healthy love of self to live a normal life after birthing a child outside wedlock. You will not find those types messing around with men as they can hustle for themselves and their kids. They can keep a healthy sexual relationship without clinging and they can take care of themselves, if you know what I mean.

5 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Why are we Nigerians so judgmental? undecided

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by kevoh(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
nana228:
No, most of them did not keep their first pregnancy to draw public sympathy, they kept it because they were either not "wise" enough to have an abortion or they had a conscience thing going on. However, pregnancy and having a baby outside wedlock in a society like Nigeria changed them. It is a very difficult position, They saw that the hypocrisy was too much (same people that are anti abortion also shame unmarried moms), they are constantly shamed and it's better not to have another child outside wedlock.

Does it mean that most unmarried girls have not had series of abortions? They are just "wise" enough to have an abortion and not become single moms.
In addition, even legally married mums sometimes do abortion with their husband's consents​. People don't talk much about it in 9ja because they don't know and the hypocrites and poke-nosers usually focus the attack on unmarried fellows. You would be shocked at the number if a survey was carried out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Oyindidi(f): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
opaniyi12:

Chaiiii, ur mouth naa
I know him type, maybe the girl no want am again. So all baby mamas are promiscuous because of his experience.

All baby daddy's are irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by joenor(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Sperm donater I greet u
elmessiahs:
I am ready to donate my almighty sperm to their ministry
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Oyindidi(f): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2017
IVORY2009:

You can say dat again shocked
grin
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by nana228(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by friidA22(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2017
yemmit90:
@p, can a good girl/well brought up lady became a single mum?
bros which Skool u go
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by nana228(f): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Promiscuity of single dads ??

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by pryme(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
harmonydoris:
nice question... Or better still have u impregnated all of them only for "all" of them to abort the pregnancy?

The problem with this kind of ppl is they see nothing wrong with their assessment.
If you try to call them to order, the name calling starts.
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Evangelio(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Some of these posts sounds like they are coming from single moms and renegade dads....pass the message around Nigeria's national sports is SEX and LOOTING!
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by LexngtonSteele: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
nana228:
I did not say it's a smart move, that is why the wise in my statement is in quotes.

Yes I noticed the quotation marks...but it did still sound like a way out. Cheers!
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Single Men are more promiscuous not to talking married men living single outside and married inside the home

Single women are the brave ones because nobody chooses to be a single mum. Some may but the majority would prefer a standard family but so many factors come in like the mans ability to stay faithful ... abuse of any kind big or small greatly affects children and continues the cycle in the next generation so you really have to decide to walk away for the future of their child not to be tainted by the sometimes foolish behavior of their dad

I feel for single mums because you always have a reminder about it but God knows what he is doing sometimes we enter the wrong relationships but God blesses you through the storm your child is your silver lining no matter what society says

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by IVORY2009(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin
lol, nice day!
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2017
lepasharon:

Jesu grin
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2017
I love single mums

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Adebowale89(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2017
not all of these single mom are promiscuous regards to Op erroneous adjectives

all human are bound to made mistake, this actually makes us imperfect. some single mom are still well loyal, good to marry than most of our single ladies today

as a matter of fact, I can marry a single mom who see her mistake as a step in achieving her future goals

you will be so shocked to see majority of single mom being reliable than our single ladies because loyalty and commitment led most of them to having child out of wedlock

4 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by agrovick(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2017
frenzyduchess:
wisley said, hypocritical Nigerians combined with nigerian men who lack sense of responsibility

Of course, blame it on the men.

I wonder how difficult is it to insist on the use of protection else no gbenshing.

The moment we all start taking responsibilities for our actions and inactions the better for everyone.

And oh, the fact that they roll with irresponsible Nigerian men shows their sound sense of judgement

1 Like

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2017
donestk:
This is not an attack thread but based on personal experience.

Came across some single moms who do abortion alot.

They kept their first pregnancy to draw public sympathy as "despite all odds, she kept the baby" etc

Subsequently they continue their reckless behavior and keep aborting with justification as "how can I have two kids without marriage" etc

It's really a sad trend.

So SINGLE MOM no go phuck again...?
So u expect her pussssy to remain arid and suffer retrenchment.
How many MEN dey available for marriage..?
Even the MEN with Jobs are not ready to settle down.
OP, what plans have you made to arrange HUSBANDS for the teaming LADIES....?
U no dey try at all...

2 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by AreaFada2: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2017
BlackNigerian:
Nigerians and their archaic mentality towards sex are the reasons this single moms are shamed to aborting subsequent pregnancies. i once had a canadian friend who had two different baby daddies and she was ready to date again. the nigerian society is so judgmental towards the single mom and the concept of sex.

Societies take time to evolve.

Just because certain practices obtain in societies with a social safety net does not mean it should be normal in every other place. Japan is an advanced country yet many liberal aspects of Western ways are frowned upon. Different societies have different ideals, despite being laced with a degree of hypocrisy. Even single mothers would admit that they did not initially wish to have it that way.

We all know that kids from unstable family backgrounds are more likely to become a social liability, even in Western societies despite all the cushion provided. The cases of black Americans in jail is an example.

Take Nigeria were 70% live under poverty line, only few men want to begin a family with kids that another man already fathered. Reality.

From observing those around me growing up, raising step-kids was a thankless duty for 90% of men. Step-kids always felt the man could have done more for them. Rich people earn respect of their step-kids, even if they were not the best step dads. Hey, everybody respects rich people in 9ja anyway.

If you're not very well to do, better to avoid having step-kids. Since dating their mum could result in having a kid with her or marrying her. Sadly love is not enough. We have to be realistic of the social environment of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by RockyEyo(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2017
nana228:
No, most of them did not keep their first pregnancy to draw public sympathy, they kept it because they were either not "wise" enough to have an abortion or they had a conscience thing going on. However, pregnancy and having a baby outside wedlock in a society like Nigeria changed them. It is a very difficult position, They saw that the hypocrisy was too much (same people that are anti-abortion also shame unmarried moms), they are constantly shamed and it's better not to have another child outside wedlock.

Let them keep being WISE
Re: Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms by eyinjuege: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Not necessarily single mothers.
Single childless also do a lot of abortions.
Now let me tell you something more mouth-opening- half of those who do abortions are married women, already with children. What of that one?
Usually with the support of their husbands. In fact, atimrs it's the husbands that insist on an abortion.
Anyways, my advice to Nigerian women is to take their reproductive health seriously. Don't be careless with it. I know abstinence is difficult, so I'm not going to preach it, but please insist on the use of condoms. If you trust your partner, and you guys want to do skin to skin then be on contraceptives if you wanna quarf.
Abortion is such a difficult decision to make, so don't put yourself in that situation. Be responsible. Insist on condoms, and see potential destiny destroyers in men that do not want to marry yet, and still insist on skin to skin.
To the men, remember if you don't use a condom, and she gets pregnant you shouldn't deny your child. If you decide to, karma is waiting. She's a patient b.itch.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.