Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? (1030 Views)

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / What Will Be Your Relationship Status If Your Gf/bf Reads Your Social Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by mrhm(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Good morning palz...

In the last few days, I have met many girls and guys who asked me about many things but the most asked question from both girls and guys is "Should I make it verbally to my girlfriend/boyfriend before having sex with her/him. So, I had to head out to you my palz who have been in the game for decades to horn out your experiences. Thanks for your contribution in advance!

Before having SEX with your girlfriend/boyfriend: Do you make it verbally or Not?
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Nigga.. who verbal epp? wen she comes to u just grab her by the pussay

Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by Lionessza(f): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Before I answer I want to make sure I understand your question. Are you asking if , you should ask your partner verbally for sex ? Or you should use actions to show you want to do it?
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2017
You needn't ask verbally. We all love surprises, so why don't you start from kissing or what does it best for you, and if your spouse says he/she isn't in the mood, let them be.
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by mrhm(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:
Before I answer I want to make sure I understand your question. Are you asking if , you should ask your partner verbally for sex ? Or you should use actions to show you want to do it?

Exactly, should I ask her verbally for sex?
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by Lionessza(f): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2017
mrhm:

Exactly, should I ask her verbally for sex?

Everyone is different, some feel it's too much to verbalize so they prefer using actions. Some feel their actions might be misread so they verbalise it.

I normally act on it tongue, but I also find it sexy when it's verbalized, when he tells me or I tell him what it is I want , how and where tongue. Whether face to face or not, although I prefer sexting or over the phone it makes it more interesting.

Now to answer your question?. I can't because I don't know how you and your gf are, so you are the best person to find out by trying both out and see the reaction.
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by mrhm(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Lionessza:

Everyone is different, some feel it's too much to verbalize so they prefer using actions. Some feel their actions might be misread so they verbalise it.

I normally act on it tongue, but I also find it sexy when it's verbalized, when he tells me or I tell him what it is I want , how and where tongue. Whether face to face or not, although I prefer sexting or over the phone it makes it more interesting.

Now to answer your question?. I can't because I don't know how you and your gf are, so you are the best person to find out by trying both out and see the reaction.

Can you tell how your boy verbalizes it?
grin
Lionessza:

Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by Lionessza(f): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2017
mrhm:

grin

Hehehehe that's too personal tongue
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by firstking01(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Smh, is she an ashawo that you must ask for sex before going down on her?? ...to me that's some sort of ego demeaningundecided…like someone above said it should happen naturally.
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by mrhm(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, is she an ashawo that you must ask for sex before going down on her?? ...to me that's some sort of ego demeaningundecided…like someone above said it should happen naturally.

But do you know that kisses don't always give some girls organ?

In this case, what do you think should be done?
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by firstking01(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2017
mrhm:

But do you know that kisses don't always give some girls organ?

In this case, what do you think should be done?
And why would kissing not arouse a girl undecided??
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by mrhm(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2017
firstking01:
And why would kissing not arouse a girl undecided??

Over to you girls...
Re: Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? by kkash: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Also, in addition to verbal, put it down in writing with signatures of both parties....and a witness, before someone brings up rape issue....

(1) (Reply)

Its Seems My Girlfriend Is Cheating,am In A Serious Dilemma / Describe Your Partner In Song Lyrics / Nigerian Lady Denies Her Husband Sex For Over 3 Months After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.