Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. (4436 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
the guy actually took the pictures, she didn't send them.
its about her decision to open her kitty for the guy to snap lipsrsealed
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
pls...edakun, don't faint a third time oo it will be difficult to revive you the third time grin
grin grin grin grin The thing just shock me.
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin grin grin The thing just shock me.
sha no faint again grin
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Bad one...
Men will always be men...it's up to ladies to go into relationships with their senses. Put some respect on yourself, that way you deserve the best of the lot. Carefully filter and ensure you date guys with brains, they all have a pehnis, the brain is what makes the difference.

Don't send or pose for nudes, you don't want to learn the hard way.

Adenike take heart, it's love stupidity that got you here. Please don't hurt yourself, we all make mistakes. I hope you learn from this. Very soon, he will regret his action, but it won't take it back...

I hope several ladies out there learn, damn!! They still won't learn!!!
sad thing is, something similar to this would still happen even today embarassed
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by swagguElite(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Bad one...
Men will always be men...it's up to ladies to go into relationships with their senses. Put some respect on yourself, that way you deserve the best of the lot. Carefully filter and ensure you date guys with brains, they all have a pehnis, the brain is what makes the difference.

Don't send or pose for nudes, you don't want to learn the hard way.

Adenike take heart, it's love stupidity that got you here. Please don't hurt yourself, we all make mistakes. I hope you learn from this. Very soon, he will regret his action, but it won't take it back...

I hope several ladies out there learn, damn!! They still won't learn!!!
yo! Mama ... "Men will always b men" ...that's so wrong!

...that negro is not a man but a Bleep boy! ... The girl obviously has no dignity to protect she wasnt blind when the negro took out his phone and took a selfie with your punana open ...she even used her hands to open it more!

The guy never asked for her nudes to be sent to his phone ...they both took the selfie together!

She has to bear the full weight of the consequences of her actions! ...it would hv been a different scenario it was sent to the Guy's phone n he leaked it out!

Neither the guy nor the girl wanted anything serious in the relationship ...the girl was after the money ...the guy after the punana! ...no serious relationship would involve such indecent nude scenes or pictures taking moment!

1 Like

Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by spencekat(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
adetoroamos:
love en! it's a big issues when u r Inlove cos u won't even think of bad day.... I get one babe like that dat I recorded our sex action on bed and even in bathroom too but now she don marry that she said she's blind then wen we r dating but as a Godly guy I don't need to bomb her sexy video out
Why keep the video?Please permanently delete it.
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by overdrive(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: What More Do Ladies Need To Be Thought A Lesson? See These PHOTOS & Learn. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Now this Guy's feeling like a boss after he posted photos of this supposed adenike on IG n whatsapp. I don't know what exactly transpired between them but this is NEVER right! Why should he post something so sebsitive n personal to the lady {if not to him} on IG and whatsapp as well

If you had issues with her, why not let her go peacefully rather than doing this to her image? What does he stand to gain? And for "some" of you silly ladies (sorry to insult you ladies here), why would you let love take over your brain to this extent that you don't even think anymore before taking crazy decisions? Because he claims to love you "scarra" then you let him furck you up in all way possible? She didn't even send him nude, at least she could have left her face outta the pic, he didn't even take the nude while she was asleep, she actually "allowed" him take photos of her while she stupidly opened up her hole as a pose for the camera..chai! Is her life not finished like this?

Read the messages the guy even furnished the nudes with, what's left for her? Ladies should stop allowing this nonsense, you'll never understand how it feels until you fall a victim. [In fitnessdoctor's voice] $+∆¥ w!$€.

Let the bashing rain, I dey my house...come and beat me grin

OMG... This is the worst thing a guy can do to a babe he claimed he loved at one time..OMG...I'm speechless.. Out in shame...damn

(1) (2) (Reply)

My terrible experience with Uber / 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. / If I Dey With Girl My Preek No Dey Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.