Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. (4420 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by drezzyx(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Women often give off the vibe that you are nothing if you are not, at least, six feet tall with the chiseled body of a rock star and bulging muscles of a relentless gym rat.
Guys, relax. All of that is apparently banter as it does not reflect the whole truth of what women find attractive.

As opposed to what they’d make you believe, women actually have weird attractions and below are some of the most surprising ones.

1. Gray hair
Young women seem to have a thing for gray hair. Not necessarily a full head of it, but just enough speckle of it and you’ll have them drooling all over you.

It’s probably a thing to do with women preferring older men to younger, inexperienced ones.

2. The happy trail
You know that thin line of hair that teases from your stomach and disappears into your pants?

It’s makes certain women breathless and excited. No wonder they call it the happy trail.

3. Scars
Some women are attracted to the fading signs left behind by healed wounds.

They say they are rugged, masculine, exciting and hot.

Bruh…

4. Not so tall guys
Rejoice, short guys!

All hope is not lost, apparently. In a world of constant romanticizing of 6 feet plus, there are women who are actually drawn to something radically different.

In an opinion poll conducted on Reddit, women say they have a thing for short dudes.

"I just think tall guys are kinda intimidating. I like to have conversations at face level."

Guys, just look at God!

5. Talkative guys
Moni, a 23-year-old student tells me that she finds guys attractive when they can talk for long periods without getting tired.

“I like talking a lot. So I love it when I am talking with a guy and he never gets tired as most guys tend to do with babes

If he can indulge my talkative nature and keep up, he’s got my 65% of my heart already”

Weird, isn’t that?
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why do folks waste time researching endless and senseless things??

With the mentality I developed recently, if you don't have money, forget about women.

'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'

.....get the girls. Love is just a scam people use to console themselves

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by OkuFaba(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
We wey get 7+ inches pipe nko?, i thought they love long pipes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by Dasherz(f): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
none attracts me

i love tall guys

talk but not too much

i can deal with scars but dont be full of it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by khristal87(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
Why do folks waste time researching endless and senseless things??

With the mentality I developed recently, if you don't have money, forget about women.k

'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'
'Money'

.....get the girls. Love is just a scam people use to console themselves
Influence does it better than money..Being a lecturer u cn bleep 1k students in 4yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
khristal87:

Influence does it better than money..Being a lecturer u cn bleep 1k students in 4yrs

How many guys can afford influence??

With money comes influence too...

You could fuck_ a whole faculty with money and over again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by Augustap(f): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Op with 1, 3 and 5 you're on your own.
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by Blackhawk01: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2017
I only agree with no2. kiss

No5 only gives you right to one thing, the red card. undecided
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by gozzlin: 5:08am On Oct 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Barbie, you have beautiful, enchanting eyes and a lovely smile. Makes your face so attractive and lovable. smiley
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by osmodes(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2017
OP if to say u mention money ehn I for say Ur head is there but as it is now..... am seriously not laughing
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by Blackhawk01: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2017
gozzlin:

Barbie, you have beautiful, enchanting eyes and a lovely smile. Makes your face so attractive and lovable. smiley

Awwwwwwwnnnn, thanks swtz. kiss

I'd let my sister know she's got an admirer. wink

Goodmorning.
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by gozzlin: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Awwwwwwwnnnn, thanks swtz. kiss

I'd let my sister know she's got an admirer. wink

Goodmorning.

Oh, that's not you? Wow.

Your sister is fiiine! Aswear. smiley
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by drezzyx(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2017
OkuFaba:
We wey get 7+ inches pipe nko?, i thought they love long pipes
we are talking about the weird ones not d one the world already knows.
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by drezzyx(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hmmmm....
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by drezzyx(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2017
osmodes:
OP if to say u mention money ehn I for say Ur head is there but as it is now..... am seriously not laughing
Talking about d weird ones, and not about d ones everybody knows...
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by Lalas247(f): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2017
Lol I can’t even stop laughing ... must be list for kids
Cause it BS
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by MaryBenn(f): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nonsense
Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by youtie(f): 1:12am On Oct 29, 2017
hehe

1 Like

Re: 5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2017
What is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? / Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.