Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu (1722 Views)

Rivers State Governor Nyeso Wike In Tears / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by omofunaab(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There is a dearth if French teachers in Northen Nigeria and an abundance of Arabic tutors so your guests is as good as mine most christians in the north won't have any choice but to take Arabic which is the gateway language to adopting Islam

You are right, but who should we blame and what should be the solution?
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by vedaxcool(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
ZombieTAMER:

Arabic is not just like English or French
We have a lingua Franca
Why so much emphasis on Arabic
Why is it on our naira notes
Why is it on our army logo

Arabic is used by Muslims
Unless Nigeria is a Muslim country

You can deceive them but not me
The Arabic on the army logo says victory belongs to Allah(not God as the say)
It will be worn by even Christians .. Wat nonsense... They use Arabic to hide their agenda
[/s]

YI would have said You shouldn't act like an illiterate all the time or that Arabic is a language that you have deep seated hatred towards them should mean you will not strive to make a sensible comment for once but instead I will say ask Cownu and face beerfraud educational system
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2017
omofunaab:

You are right, but who should we blame and what should be the solution?

The solution is allow students chose another course on the event the don't want to take French or Arabic

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by SalamRushdie: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

This is the kind of mentality that drives me nuts... It concerns you.. It's your country

Don't be alive and see the devils devour Christianity in Nigeria .. It's under siege in the north.. Be proactive .. Be outspoken .. Do something about it

Their Muslim stooges in the south like sarrki and Vedaxcool are doing their best to blind the gullible... Why not you do yours.. For Christ and the church

Exactly..those are the Christians that are more of a threat to Christianity than any other factor
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by ZombieTAMER: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

YI would have said You shouldn't act like an illiterate all the time or that Arabic is a language that you have deep seated hatred towards them should mean you will not strive to make a sensible comment for once but instead I will say ask Cownu and face beerfraud educational system
This is the Vedaxcool I know grin
Welcome back bigot
Missed you
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Welcome back bigot
Missed you

May God Almighty open your eyes of understanding

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by ZombieTAMER: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:

May God Almighty open your eyes of understanding
Sarrki my man grin
You will forever remain my manchi
You just don't know it yet kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by vedaxcool(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
ZombieTAMER:

Welcome back bigot
Missed you
[/s]

Wetin you talk

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by ZombieTAMER: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Wetin you talk

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by vedaxcool(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=ZombieTAMER post=57687915][/quote]

FOLK.... you welcome
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

FOLK.... you welcome

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by vedaxcool(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Sarrki my man grin
You will forever remain my manchi
You just don't know it yet kiss

My brother

Waiting grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quit Notice:What We Will Do To Hausa/Fulanis If Any Igbo Is Killed In North–IPOB / Anambra Election: Obiano Disgraced By IPOB At Onitsha (video, Pics) / Dr.peter Odili At 69: 15 Facts You Must Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.