Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu (1708 Views)

Rivers State Governor Nyeso Wike In Tears / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Help Me Tell Them!

"...If there is anything I learned under the tutelage of the various people I sit under their mentoring, it is to always ASK QUESTIONS if I'm in doubt. Or don't have a clear cut knowledge of anything. I have always lived by that, probably that is one of the reason why I am a very voracious reader.

When Reno "Wendel Smilin" Omokri and his co traveler called FFK tweeted that Buhari has removed CRK from the academic curriculum and replaced it with Arabic and IRK and in the process of islamizing Nigeria, my first reaction was, "it is not possible."

I now saw a newspaper headline where CAN was raising the same alarm, knowing CAN and their penchant for raising false alarm lately, I decided to investigate some more. My findings led me to conclude that the trio of FFK, CAN & Reno "Wendel Smiling" Omokri are false alarmist. Mr FFK & his co traveler Reno Omokri have been busy blocking anyone who points out this to them all day.

A simple google search showed that the curriculum by Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council commenced in 2012 under President Goodluck Jonathan under the supervision of the then Executive secretary Godswill Obioma who reports to the Education Minister.

The education minister then was Mr Nyesom Wike who today is the executive governor of Rivers State. The trio were CHRISTIANS. A look at the curriculum and document in question showed that CRK was never removed from the curriculum, neither was IRK made a compulsory subject for ALL students.

The people causing trouble and stocking fire in this country are folks who live abroad. Someone like Reno Omokri is tweeting from the comfort of his parlor in California, while FFK has dual citizenship and if Nigeria starts burning tomorrow, he will sneak into Ghana and board a British Airways flight to his second home and those of us who have no dual citizenship will be left to stew in the boiling pot.

People, if you cannot use google, ask questions for clarification. Don't be in a hurry to start posting and disseminating what is clearly an unsubstantiated rumor. It makes you look foolish. I know you hate President Buhari and can't wait to see his government go, but please don't cut your nose to spite your face in the process. It will make you ugly.

Fellow Nigerians, those who seek to divide us are using the two most sensitive things that has held this nation to its knees (tribalism and religious bigotry) and it behoves all well meaning Nigerians to resist it by countering falsehood with truth and resisting the likes of FFK and Reno by always pointing them to truth..."

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/primary-junior-secondary-schools-get-new-curriculum/amp/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2017
I said it! FFK is nothing but a devil His aim is to destroyed Nigeria by all means
Reno Omokri is also bird of the same feather He is frustrated because power slipped away from their hands He claimed to be pastor but when he was with Good luck Jonathan in Aso rock he remained mute deaf and dumb on corruption
Don't mind them they are hypocrites

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by RRWraith(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2017
This is the problem I have with peeps politicizing every damn thing.... must every thing be linked to 2015 election... You are not different from the people you criticize.
One question I ask is that of the world's major languages, Arabic was deemed fit to be taught in Nigerian schools, to what end is the knowledge of Arabic to the average Nigerian child

5 Likes

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Enemies of state will claim they didn't see this

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by Evablizin(f): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Hmm na them sabi
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Salamrushdie waiting for your critical analysis on this

Morning bro

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by SalamRushdie: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
You guys dont still get it ,Nobody is talking about CRK we are more concerned about the ARABIC that has been cunningly made compulsory for Northern minorities and middle belt christians...Any Christian that falls for this hogwash of post should be ashamed and ask yourself why are they working so hard to make this look politically correct

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You guys dont still get it ,Nobody is talking about CRK we are more concerned about the ARABIC that has been cunningly made compulsory for Northern minorities and middle belt christians...Any Christian that falls for this hogwash of post should be ashamed and ask yourself why are they working so hard to make this look politically correct

Fellow Nigerians, those who seek to divide us are using the two most sensitive things that has held this nation to its knees (tribalism and religious bigotry) and it behoves all well meaning Nigerians to resist it by countering falsehood with truth and resisting the likes of FFK and Reno by always pointing them to truth..."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by Nbote(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2017
RRWraith:
This is the problem I have with peeps politicizing every damn thing.... must every thing be linked to 2015 election... You are not different from the people you criticize.
One question I ask is that of the world's major languages, Arabic was deemed fit to be taught in Nigerian schools, to what end is the knowledge of Arabic to the average Nigerian child

U dey mind d morons... Some ppl are jus plain dumb.. Hausa which is a national language and a major one in d northern region is considered optional but yet Arabic which is only used in their study of Islamic studies is compulsory and yet some ppl ask why d northern region is plagued by illiteracy and underdevelopment.. Ppl like sarrki who has been hibernating between being a zombie ,a so called patriot and a tribalist recently doesn't see anything wrong in dat but only ask what CRK has done for students...

3 Likes

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by do4luv14(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

wetin concern me dia After all I get my BIBLE to study,
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by SalamRushdie: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
Salamrushdie waiting for your critical analysis on this

Morning bro

Morning Sir

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by vedaxcool(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
It can never be well with fkk reno and all their supporters. May the wrath of God decend on them till they desist from formenting hatred and animosity in Nigeria. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by ZombieTAMER: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
do4luv14:

wetin concern me dia After all I get my BIBLE to study,
This is the kind of mentality that drives me nuts... It concerns you.. It's your country

Don't be alive and see the devils devour Christianity in Nigeria .. It's under siege in the north.. Be proactive .. Be outspoken .. Do something about it

Their Muslim stooges in the south like sarrki and Vedaxcool are doing their best to blind the gullible... Why not you do yours.. For Christ and the church

2 Likes

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
It can never be well with fkk reno and all their supporters. May the wrath of God decend on them till they desist from formenting hatred and animosity in Nigeria. Amen

Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

This is the kind of mentality that drives me nuts... It concerns you.. It's your country

He's not an extremist

No one can fight Gods battle
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by EazyMoh(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2017
You don't mean it...
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by vedaxcool(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:
[/s

Another oil and gas post from the oil and gas man such a shame.

Your first lie is to state that CRK wasn't the problem, it actually was the liars network clearly stated that CRK was removed and replaced with IRK and Arabic.

Your second lie clearly proves how shallow your intellect is, Arabic is a language like French. Learning French does not make you a christian nor from France. So how does learning Arabic equates being Islamized? Or do your developers who go to live in Dubai and arab country automatically become Muslim?

In your ignorance you fail to mention one of the first professor in Arabic in Nigeria was a christian and that generally there is a shortage of Arabic teachers and students will be given the option to learn french or Arabic.

When I called you an oil and gas man it is because you clearly show how precarious your thinking is, or how else can we explain you insisting on a lie despite being informed it was Wike a Christian that reviewed the curriculum yet you are still yapping about Islamization.

Tomorrow you wilk claim that some in coca cola asked you for a 3M bribe yeah right and Trump asked me for the nuclear codes. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by ZombieTAMER: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:

He's not an extremist

No one can fight Gods battle
You people can't deceive me
You shouldn't have quoted me
You just wasted your time

2 Likes

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
Help Me Tell Them!

"...If there is anything I learned under the tutelage of the various people I sit under their mentoring, it is to always ASK QUESTIONS if I'm in doubt. Or don't have a clear cut knowledge of anything. I have always lived by that, probably that is one of the reason why I am a very voracious reader.

When Reno "Wendel Smilin" Omokri and his co traveler called FFK tweeted that Buhari has removed CRK from the academic curriculum and replaced it with Arabic and IRK and in the process of islamizing Nigeria, my first reaction was, "it is not possible."

I now saw a newspaper headline where CAN was raising the same alarm, knowing CAN and their penchant for raising false alarm lately, I decided to investigate some more. My findings led me to conclude that the trio of FFK, CAN & Reno "Wendel Smiling" Omokri are false alarmist. Mr FFK & his co traveler Reno Omokri have been busy blocking anyone who points out this to them all day.

A simple google search showed that the curriculum by Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council commenced in 2012 under President Goodluck Jonathan under the supervision of the then Executive secretary Godswill Obioma who reports to the Education Minister.

The education minister then was Mr Nyesom Wike who today is the executive governor of Rivers State. The trio were CHRISTIANS. A look at the curriculum and document in question showed that CRK was never removed from the curriculum, neither was IRK made a compulsory subject for ALL students.

The people causing trouble and stocking fire in this country are folks who live abroad. Someone like Reno Omokri is tweeting from the comfort of his parlor in California, while FFK has dual citizenship and if Nigeria starts burning tomorrow, he will sneak into Ghana and board a British Airways flight to his second home and those of us who have no dual citizenship will be left to stew in the boiling pot.

People, if you cannot use google, ask questions for clarification. Don't be in a hurry to start posting and disseminating what is clearly an unsubstantiated rumor. It makes you look foolish. I know you hate President Buhari and can't wait to see his government go, but please don't cut your nose to spite your face in the process. It will make you ugly.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/primary-junior-secondary-schools-get-new-curriculum/amp/
Rather than giving all these ridiculous explanations would it not be easier to return to status quo or expunge Arabic from our curriculum. This is the same crappy argument they give to put Arabic inscriptions on the naira notes.

2 Likes

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

You people can't deceive me
You shouldn't have quoted me
You just wasted your time

Every man to his deed on earth
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by do4luv14(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

ok sir, but hav you tink about it, most of all the English words we are using are from jst three languages, Arabic,Hebrew and letin,
not forgetting Greek

its the translations of those language that make English,
all in all, wat we should be asking is what is the idea of making ARABIC a most,

not, FFK, RENO, and who brings it in, that's y I said e no corcern me
Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by SalamRushdie: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s

Another oil and gas post from the oil and gas man such a shame.

Your first lie is to state that CRK wasn't the problem, it actually was the liars network clearly stated that CRK was removed and replaced with IRK and Arabic.

Your second lie clearly proves how shallow your intellect is, Arabic is a language like French,

You can't hoodwink me with this Arabic being a language garbage , Arabic is the vehicle language of Islam and it's very critical to its spread , the clear plot here here is targeted at Christian minorities of the north who clearly won't have access to French tutelage since there is a dearth of French teachers In those areas but an abundance of half baked Arabic tutors which means that the children of Christian minorities in the north and the middle belt will have no option than to sign up for Arabic that will be clearly embedded with Islamic malware to eventually convert them . This is how the Nigerian Army was silently Islamised with the use of an Arabic insignia on its logo ..

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by sarrki(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Statsocial:

Rather than giving all these ridiculous explanations would it not be easier to return to status quo or expunge Arabic from our curriculum. This is the same crappy argument they give to put Arabic inscriptions on the naira notes.

What stops our Christian presidents to remove it ?

I don't entertain thrash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by ZombieTAMER: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s] Arabic is a language like French,
Arabic is not just like English or French
We have a lingua Franca
Why so much emphasis on Arabic
Why is it on our naira notes
Why is it on our army logo

Arabic is used by Muslims
Unless Nigeria is a Muslim country

You can deceive them but not me
The Arabic on the army logo says victory belongs to Allah(not God as the say)
It will be worn by even Christians .. Wat nonsense... They use Arabic to hide their agenda

2 Likes

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by omofunaab(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

They made at least one foreign language compulsory.. .. Students have the option of choosing between French language and Arabic language... . CAN major concern is that there's unavailability of adequate French teachers in our school thus limiting the students to offer Arabic language. Arabic language is not new in our curriculum

Reno Omokri is just one stupid guy. He likes politicizing every issue..

Buhari administration can decide to make amends to this policy by making foreign languages optional and not compulsory or by adding another subject to make it three..

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by SalamRushdie: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s

Tomorrow you wilk claim that some in coca cola asked you for a 3M bribe yeah right and Trump asked me for the nuclear codes. SMH

Guy what is 3 million that it's affecting you so much Na..Yes someone on coca cola asked me for a bribe of 3 million naira and I wish I even paid then that call their bluff because at the end of the day I lost more than that .

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by vedaxcool(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

You can't hoodwink me with this Arabic being a language garbage , Arabic is the vehicle language of Islam and it's very critical to its spread , the clear plot here here is targeted at Christian minorities of the north who clearly won't have access to French tutelage since there is a dearth of French teachers In those areas but an abundance of half baked Arabic tutors which means that the children of Christian minorities in the north and the middle belt will have no option than to sign up for Arabic that will be clearly embedded with Islamic malware to eventually convert them . This is how the Nigerian Army was silently Islamised with the use of an Arabic insignia on its logo ..
[/s]

Liar read the full post and see how your bigotry has failed you. Face yout beerfraud rubbish and leave northern minorities who have remain in a faith of their choosing despite living with the Muslims of the north for centuaries. If learning Arabic equates being Islamized to you then you have no business being called an adult only oil and gas will do. So wike is part of the conspiracy to islamize Nigeria ? You beerfraud IPOB only know hate and division no intellectual engagemenet. Like I said students will be given the option of Arabic or French and I personally know there is a shortage of Arabic teachers in Nigeria but one cannot reason with ipob whose head is deep in Cownu poo.

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by vedaxcool(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Guy what is 3 million that it's affecting you so much Na..Yes someone on coca cola asked me for a bribe of 3 million naira and I wish I even paid then that call their bluff because at the end of the day I lost more than that .
[/s]

Liars are nauseating. ... oil and gas things grin

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by SalamRushdie: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
omofunaab:

They made at least one foreign language compulsory.. .. Students have the option of choosing between French language and Arabic language... . CAN major concern is that there's unavailability of adequate French teachers in our school thus limiting the students to offer Arabic language. Arabic language is not new in our curriculum

Reno Omokri is just one stupid guy. He likes politicizing every issue..

Buhari administration can decide to make amends to this policy by making foreign languages optional and not compulsory or by adding another subject to make it three..

There is a dearth if French teachers in Northen Nigeria and an abundance of Arabic tutors so your guests is as good as mine most christians in the north won't have any choice but to take Arabic which is the gateway language to adopting Islam

1 Like

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by drnoel: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
Help Me Tell Them!

Yes u are correct. It was brought out during GEJ' era and CAN made some noise, so it didn't pass through after so much noise was made. They dropped it only to re-introduce it now probably cos PMB is president. Get ur facts straight before u mislead people. Its a shame that those people supporting don't do research of their own. FFK and Reno are right on this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by drnoel: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:

I said it! FFK is nothing but a devil His aim is to destroyed Nigeria by all means
Reno Omokri is also bird of the same feather He is frustrated because power slipped away from their hands He claimed to be pastor but when he was with Good luck Jonathan in Aso rock he remained mute deaf and dumb on corruption
Don't mind them they are hypocrites

Get ur stuff straight before u confuse urself

2 Likes

Re: Facts that CRK Was Removed Under President Gej And Nyeso Wike As Minister Of Edu by SalamRushdie: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Liars are nauseating. ... oil and gas things grin

Suit Ur self sir I have no reason to prove anything to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Yoruba E-rats Ask You Why You Want Biafra, Tell Them This....nnamdi Kanu / Is It Right For Governors To Declear Muslim Holidays In Seculiar States? / BBC PIDGIN: 'why We Attack Benue People' - Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.